oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Most people thought the same thing, but here is a conversation that he had about cheating on his wife back in 2018.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-924555

View attachment 2103141
I dont see the point of adding that particular scene, he even acknowledged the insinuation and still kept it in. Probably come to it when he finishes all 30 days and add more tangents in the game.

It still doesn't explain what's going on between Liam and Cathy because it looks like outside of marriage they'll probably be at each other.

SophiawantsSam, supposedly this weekend

• Angry
Reactions: Stephanie98

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I dont see the point of adding that particular scene, he even acknowledged the insinuation and still kept it in. Probably come to it when he finishes all 30 days and add more tangents in the game.

It still doesn't explain what's going on between Liam and Cathy because it looks like outside of marriage they'll probably be at each other.

SophiawantsSam, supposedly this weekend
The wedding shop and the evening explain what going on with Liam and Cathy. That is the swinging event. That is what Sophia and Liam discuss in bed after the visit to Cathy and Andy's place.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Most people thought the same thing, but here is a conversation that he had about cheating on his wife back in 2018.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-924555

View attachment 2103141
According to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8625289 Liam would never secretly cheat on Sophia. Also, there won't be any route with Liam and Ellie but there will be interesting options for them in the future. If this is true, than Parker's could be one very happy family :sneaky:

Family orgies have never been confirmed, but they have not been excluded either.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
According to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-170-lust-passion.5944/post-8625289 Liam would never secretly cheat on Sophia. Also, there won't be any route with Liam and Ellie but there will be interesting options for them in the future. If this is true, than Parker's could be one very happy family :sneaky:

Family orgies have never been confirmed, but they have not been excluded either.
The family orgies I don't think we will see them at all. The closest thing we will get is probably a combination of Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, or Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia. At most, a threesome.

Jan 5, 2022
The family orgies I don't think we will see them at all. The closest thing we will get is probably a combination of Sophia, Dylan, Patricia, or Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia. At most, a threesome.
Sharing an old and not so important information about Patricia and Dylan route. I guess this will be a bit of a disappointment to some fans.
Screenshot_20221016-162244_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162254_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162303_Yahoo Mail.jpg Screenshot_20221016-162319_Yahoo Mail.jpg
But I think the "family orgies" will only happen towards the end of the game which is basically many years away from now. So I guess, we don't have to worry about this route right now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sharing an old and not so important information about Patricia and Dylan route. I guess this will be a bit of a disappointment to some fans.
View attachment 2103886 View attachment 2103887 View attachment 2103888 View attachment 2103889
But I think the "family orgies" will only happen towards the end of the game which is basically many years away from now. So I guess, we don't have to worry about this route right now.
Basically we can forget about that.After all we are talking for events in 20+ years.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Correctly defined yes, I agree with you. Dylan can't be cuckold/ntr, only Liam can be cuckold/ntr. But the way LP designed the point system shows this.

View attachment 2102532

This is why people say Dylan NTR or Dylan Cuckold. L&P said Dylan has a "cuckold/ntr fetish." Whatever the hell that means.
ah didn't know there was a cuckold stat, seems an odd decision to have that but well, its LP.

I have a personal dislike for the NTR tag because of how many times people just assign NTR to stuff they don't like, even if it not even close to being NTR.

Jun 18, 2022
ah didn't know there was a cuckold stat, seems an odd decision to have that but well, its LP.

I have a personal dislike for the NTR tag because of how many times people just assign NTR to stuff they don't like, even if it not even close to being NTR.
In 10 years, with Dylan's help, we will be able to choose Sofia's lovers, it remains only to wait 10 years.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2103886 View attachment 2103887 View attachment 2103888 View attachment 2103889
more interesting is posible a Patricia/Ellie?

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
That's why I find it so interesting that people here get so bent out of shape. These devs are working well within the systems they're allowed and are being paid for it. Complain all you want, but so long as they're making money why would they change anything. That being stated, I would much rather this discussion thread be filled with actual game theories instead of all the pointless whining. It's so much more fun.
You are correct. People should stop paying these Devs. Don't encourage bad behavior.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
I don't think it will be even close - maybe touching breasts with the bra on, but I don't see Sam fingering Sophia. It would be out of character for her at this point, I think.
Previous event sam already touching sophia breasts while kissing if upcoming update nothing more then just touching again i think it's gonna be waste for hype up so many teaser showing.
IF HJ sam can't even get then when is the right time?
I think it the time for something hot and more and more at least she should show her bare breasts and let's him take a good look
In my opinion this event should be action both of them far more then jacuzzi event not going backward

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Previous event sam already touching sophia breasts while kissing if upcoming update nothing more then just touching again i think it's gonna be waste for hype up so many teaser showing.
IF HJ sam can't even get then when is the right time?
I think it the time for something hot and more and more at least she should show her bare breasts for him
In my opinion this event should be action both of them far more then jacuzzi event not going backward
To give a confirmation, i have a mail from L&P in which he does indirectly confirm that the upcoming Sam event will go beyond the jacuzzi scene.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The bigger question, which is useful to gauge how far along Sophia is in her journey towards straying, is what will end the upcoming scene:

A) She is able to put the brakes on herself once it starts to go too far, or
B) She will be saved by an interruption that takes her out of the moment.

The jaccuzi scene was effectively ended because Liam showed up. Before that, she was pretty much going with it.

Even the club scene a while back, when the guy was feeling up her leg, it was only noticing her sister watching her that pulled her out of the moment.

So I'm expecting Sam to be making headway, and there will be a knock at the door or something, yet again, that will let it only go to a certain point and then reset.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes