XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
I don't think it will be even close - maybe touching breasts with the bra on, but I don't see Sam fingering Sophia. It would be out of character for her at this point, I think.
Previous event sam already touching sophia breasts while kissing if upcoming update nothing more then just touching again i think it's gonna be waste for hype up so many teaser showing.
IF HJ sam can't even get then when is the right time?
I think it the time for something hot and more and more at least she should show her bare breasts and let's him take a good look
In my opinion this event should be action both of them far more then jacuzzi event not going backward

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Previous event sam already touching sophia breasts while kissing if upcoming update nothing more then just touching again i think it's gonna be waste for hype up so many teaser showing.
IF HJ sam can't even get then when is the right time?
I think it the time for something hot and more and more at least she should show her bare breasts for him
In my opinion this event should be action both of them far more then jacuzzi event not going backward
To give a confirmation, i have a mail from L&P in which he does indirectly confirm that the upcoming Sam event will go beyond the jacuzzi scene.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The bigger question, which is useful to gauge how far along Sophia is in her journey towards straying, is what will end the upcoming scene:

A) She is able to put the brakes on herself once it starts to go too far, or
B) She will be saved by an interruption that takes her out of the moment.

The jaccuzi scene was effectively ended because Liam showed up. Before that, she was pretty much going with it.

Even the club scene a while back, when the guy was feeling up her leg, it was only noticing her sister watching her that pulled her out of the moment.

So I'm expecting Sam to be making headway, and there will be a knock at the door or something, yet again, that will let it only go to a certain point and then reset.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
To give a confirmation, i have a mail from L&P in which he does indirectly confirm that the upcoming Sam event will go beyond the jacuzzi scene.
well they only kissed in that scene and + some fabric touching

for this update my guess is sam will suck on sophias tits
and then will touch her pussy from fabric or try to get his hands inside her pants and thats were she will stop him

update 0.161 and 0.170 also included guys touching her pussy from the fabric and thats were she stopped them

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
2 big bad news for Dylan fans from l&p. 1) He said that the Sophia and Dylan storyline will be sex education till the end of the game. 2) Dylan won't cover Sam's progress until the Dylan event on the evening of Dylan PD 14. He said that Sophia and Dylan storyline will progress and develop step by step. I have that mail from L&P.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

I will drop my support. I don't support Dylan anymore. Guys support Dylan in this game don't waste your money. (y)
Quite the statement considering you have always praised Sam in this thread and berated Dylan and now you suddenly say that you "Don't support Dylan anymore" :ROFLMAO:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Why does there are no option like others game give when we start to play new chapter or game part 2 it's make easy to play the game whithout using the save file it's mejor problem of the of awam part 2
And another thing is L&P make so many routs in the game and with the point of every single character so it's also hard to play the game to unlock the the scenes sometimes not mejor event but those small event are just cut From the game directly so if you do not see the game cg file u always miss some of the scenes
I think there L&P has to give such options like hard , normal , easy like other games...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Surprise For The Boss
I only have the pictures, not the game but I have for part 1-8. +500MB so high quality.

Reactions: nexer

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150

View attachment 1517784
View attachment 1509634

Since the next update with a lesbian event wont be until playable day 14, which might be 2, 2 and a half years away (at the time of writing), I won't be actively updating this walkthrough for a while. But, with any luck, when it does arrive, I'll update this post with a save and walkthrough then.

EDIT (current as of v.170):
Final save for the Lesbian Route for Part 2: View attachment 1755185 . Not that it's worth playing, there's only just under 2 minutes of content, and none of it actually lesbian content.

EDIT2:
Now that Part 1 is separate, I might start working on my own version/patch to take out the hetero parts of the Ellie and Patricia routes, for example, the requirement to flirt with the movers in order to have enough Filthy points for Patricia's shower scene, the need to flirt with Larry Morello at the prison and to look at the dicks of Logan and co at the sauna.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, that way I can gauge the interest and if it's worth the effort.
I know it's been a while, but did you ever complete your project to remove the hetero content from the Ellie and Patricia routes?

• Angry
Reactions: Stephanie98

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know it's been a while, but did you ever complete your project to remove the hetero content from the Ellie and Patricia routes?
Unfortunately not, sorry. With the amount of new games out with similar content, I'm more focused on them at the moment.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You think that's creepy....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's acting like a psychopath. You don't get the feeling that Sam is acting like a psychopathic stalker killer. First, he surrounds his victim, Sophia. (He often visits Sophia by accident. He invites her to learn to play an instrument. He spies on her from the treehouse.) Then she falls asleep, her vigilance makes her feel safe and vulnerable. Pretending to be romantic When Sophia feels safe, she will drink alcohol and will use Sophia. When he gets bored, he will abandon Sophia or pass on to someone else. The character of Rokman I will find a new purpose. An example from the textbook activity of a psychopathic killer.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes