Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'll just let the picture speak for itself :)

Currently, I'm working on the very last part of the update. For now, I can't give you a specific date when the update will be released. But here are a few numbers in advance.

At least between 400 and 450 renders. 2 animations (each around 20 seconds). 19-20 pages of script text.

So you see, it's certainly rather one of the bigger events in the game.

Since it is hardly possible to publish a teaser without greater spoilers anymore, this will be the last teaser for 0.175.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Currently, I'm working on the very last part of the update. For now, I can't give you a specific date when the update will be released. But here are a few numbers in advance.

At least between 400 and 450 renders. 2 animations (each around 20 seconds). 19-20 pages of script text.

Since it is hardly possible to publish a teaser without greater spoilers anymore, this will be the last teaser for 0.175.

Sam is surely taking up too much space in the development time. Yesterday 187+218 = 405 renders.
This time again 400-450 renders. Is L&P having trouble with moving the sam route. Like Ellie events are short and crisp around 160-170 renders and deliver quite a lot. None of the characters in the game have required such gigantic scenes back to back to move the plot forward.

Edit - Just to add further to the numbers game. With the release of the next event.
Sam will officially have the most number of renders for any character in the game.
He has gone past the cumulative number of renders in all Dylan events.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He said in his previous post he is trying to combine two events into one.

I think the number of renders and this latest preview proves my theory that the Sam route will branch in this update.

One route, you get the previous preview. Sam and Sophia playing on the bed. That one continues Sam's route.

And this one, ends Sam's route. As Sophia put her foot down and they have a normal lesson. So Sam just plays his cello and Sophia watches him.

Quoting myself from the OT thread
Maybe, but I think he isn't going to be there either. Especially since a lot of Dylan events are coming up. And Dylan catching his mom and friend making out (or whatever) would be a pretty big complication to deal with for those events.

So, I think the update will be basically this:

- Sophia goes to Sam's house
- Amber (or whoever, but not Sam) let's her in
- Goes into Sam's room
- Talks about stuff and Sam has his flashback

Now, we're at the point of Sam and her playing on the bed. I think this is where the "2 events" branch.

- Sophia either plays back

or

- Sophia pushes him off

On the Sophia pushes him off, she actually has a cello lesson. On the plays back, they make out and grope etc. Which is what the animations are for.

Both lead to Amber/Jullia/Dylan or someone else interrupting them. Either via a door knock or a phone call.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Sam will also play Sophia's body :love:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He said in his previous post he is trying to combine two events into one.

I think the number of renders and this latest preview proves my theory that the Sam route will branch in this update.

One route, you get the previous preview. Sam and Sophia playing on the bed. That one continues Sam's route.

And this one, ends Sam's route. As Sophia put her foot down and they have a normal lesson. So Sam just plays his cello and Sophia watches him.

Quoting myself from the OT thread
The thing is that everyone keeps forgetting that Sophia has not gone to Sam's house to learn the "Cello" ever. She was there in the beginning to learn the Guitar. So if he is playing the cello in the teaser it can also mean that this part of the main scene only as he wants to play her a romantic song or something so she lowers her guard against him.
Secondly L&P does not make giant scenes in case you choose to refuse a storyline. Generally when you refuse a route it ends the scene in next 5 renders or so. Hence the 400+ renders is essentially for the main scene between the two. The blend of two scenes most probably comes from the past ( showing in the bathtub ) and the present scenario.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The thing is that everyone keeps forgetting that Sophia has not gone to Sam's house to learn the "Cello" ever. She was there in the beginning to learn the Guitar. So if he is playing the cello in the teaser it can also mean that this part of the main scene only.
Secondly L&P does not make giant scenes in case you choose to refuse a storyline. Generally when you refuse a route it ends the scene in next 5 renders or so. Hence the 400+ renders is essentially for the main scene between the two. The blend of two scenes most probably comes from the past ( showing in the bathtub ) and the present scenario.
They do have a cello lesson after the guitar lesson from PD 2 or 3.

I can only guess that the scene is bigger than intended because if you look at the upcoming PD14, Sam doesn't have anything going on except for a small morning event. Dylan has the evening on PD13 and most of the PD14. So we probably won't see a Sophia/Sam event for a couple of years.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Ok 450 renders, it sounds like a "big" update, now we will have to see how many will be repeated (we have been here before so better be prepared) I'm intrigued by the two animations (20 seconds) damn what is cooking there??! I just hope that two months + of waiting is worth it, I am almost convinced that we will see some nude, the question is who?

Damn Sam looks super sexy and HOT playing the cello but I'm more interested in looking at Sophia's ass, is it just me or does it look bigger??!

Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
They do have a cello lesson after the guitar lesson from PD 2 or 3.

I can only guess that the scene is bigger than intended because if you look at the upcoming PD14, Sam doesn't have anything going on except for a small morning event. Dylan has the evening on PD13 and most of the PD14. So we probably won't see a Sophia/Sam event for a couple of years.
Yeah i remember that they do play this Cello, however the reasoning was that Sam was shy about the cello and Sophia wanted to hear him play it. Then ofcourse this is an erotic visual novel, so something had to be done to bring them physically closer, hence the excuse from Sophia that i would like to play the cello a little so show me how to play it and then the weird proposal from her that i will sit infront of you as you push yourself against my back and play the cello. :rolleyes:

She was essentially there to learn the Guitar only. And the lessons between them should technically still be about learning guitar considering Sam even gave his guitar to Sophia to practice.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing is that everyone keeps forgetting that Sophia has not gone to Sam's house to learn the "Cello" ever. She was there in the beginning to learn the Guitar. So if he is playing the cello in the teaser it can also mean that this part of the main scene only.
1st bold: I don't think that matters. She is just at his house for a "lesson" in order to talk to him. Therefor, this isn't a real lesson.

2nd bold: That is true, but LP generally shows previews in order they appear in the update. Doesn't he? If he does, that means his "2 events" issues started after he showed the flashback. LP just talked about the issues after the playing on bed preview. Which is why I bring up that is where the branching starts. And if he does show the previews in order, that also means this current preview is after they played on the bed.

So, after they played on the bed (which we can assume got sexual). Sam plays her a cello song? Fully clothed at that?

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me without a branch. Which is why I think this is from the "refuse" Sam branch. And he does show previews of 1-off renders, like he did in the previous update with the giant hat. This could very well be one of those.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
1st bold: I don't think that matters. She is just at his house for a "lesson" in order to talk to him. Therefor, this isn't a real lesson.

2nd bold: That is true, but LP generally shows previews in order they appear in the update. Doesn't he? If he does, that means his "2 events" issues started after he showed the flashback. LP just talked about the issues after the playing on bed preview. Which is why I bring up that is where the branching starts. And if he does show the previews in order, that also means this current preview is after they played on the bed.

So, after they played on the bed (which we can assume got sexual). Sam plays her a cello song? Fully clothed at that?

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me without a branch. Which is why I think this is from the "refuse" Sam branch. And he does show previews of 1-off renders, like he did in the previous update with the giant hat. This could very well be one of those.
L&P has never given teasers for the refused part of the scene ever.
The 1st job teaser in the last update was essentially because he can't post actual teasers for the 2nd job event. And also this situation different.
Here we are talking about refusing Sam in between the scene and the subsequent renders. The 1st job does not fall in this category. Renders like Sophia fully clothed on the phone in the 2nd job if she refuses to do anything with the boys is what we are talking about here.
As the fact of the matter is that those renders are not an actual part of the scene but have to be made just because there are choices in the game and someone might want to end the route at any given point. They are there just wrap up the scene quickly.

Ofcourse there is no confirmation so there is no point in us arguing. However i am firmly of the belief that Yes this last teaser is still part of the main scene and it is entirely possible that two got up from the bed without anyone undressing.
Only time will tell how this plays out.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

those two animations probably seem to be him playing the celio n other her playing/learning to play...don't think there will be something other than that

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Sophia in this position is so sexy :love:

Reactions: Kobudo27 and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes