weezal

Jul 5, 2022
2 big bad news for Dylan fans from l&p. 1) He said that the Sophia and Dylan storyline will be sex education till the end of the game. 2) Dylan won't cover Sam's progress until the Dylan event on the evening of Dylan PD 14. He said that Sophia and Dylan storyline will progress and develop step by step. I have that mail from L&P.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

I will drop my support. I don't support Dylan anymore. Guys support Dylan in this game don't waste your money. (y)

Idk man i’ve heard L&Ps favourite character was dylan i don’t think he would deny himself that

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I don't mean to be rude but dude your life is like playing these kind of games.
sorry, man, but I didnt express clearly: I have no sexual attraction to any of my relatives. When I think of incest is like with somebody else relatives, hahaha. Incest for me is like talking about space-opera, I love the fantasy but never feel like it is part of real life. And there is no direct and inevitable correlation for me between nudity and sex drive, everything is in the context and the intention.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sharing an old and not so important information about Patricia and Dylan route. I guess this will be a bit of a disappointment to some fans.
View attachment 2103886 View attachment 2103887 View attachment 2103888 View attachment 2103889
But I think the "family orgies" will only happen towards the end of the game which is basically many years away from now. So I guess, we don't have to worry about this route right now.
interesting so the Museum event will be a Threesome with sophie and maybe Patricia Watching :unsure: Jason and Haru:unsure:

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Unfortunately not, sorry. With the amount of new games out with similar content, I'm more focused on them at the moment.
I understand. No problem. It seems there is already one (A Wife And Mother: Part 1 (Cheat/Walkthrough, v0.151, completed) + Part 2) that I found on the mod page after I posted my question.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Why does there are no option like others game give when we start to play new chapter or game part 2 it's make easy to play the game whithout using the save file it's mejor problem of the of awam part 2
And another thing is L&P make so many routs in the game and with the point of every single character so it's also hard to play the game to unlock the the scenes sometimes not mejor event but those small event are just cut From the game directly so if you do not see the game cg file u always miss some of the scenes
I think there L&P has to give such options like hard , normal , easy like other games...
You can play multiple saves from part 1 so you can play multiple routes to part2.
This game is no different, in fact has less routes than other games, to unlock.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes