Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Some theories were pushed by people to suggest someone is going to end up seeing/spying on Sophia and Sam from across the house in Sophia's bedroom. Does this new spoiler encourage this theory?

Because it now looks like there is a clear view for this theory to come true. Could it possibly be Dylan? And that's how he pushes forward in the coming updates? Besides Dylan I don't see anyone else seeing/spying on what will happen...

Others suggested that seeing/spying on will happen inside the house by any of Sam's family members. Does this change this point of view as well?
With L&P up to his usual tricks, this latest teaser prompts more questions than answers. But in answer to your first point, yes, but not Dylan doing the spying.

Unless Sophia and Sam arrange to relocate from Sam's bedroom (because of the likelihood of being cock-blocked) it certainly does raise the possibility of a visual drama unfolding between Sam and Sophia's respective bedrooms.

As Sophia's bedroom directly overlooks Sam's, it will be Sophia who takes the initiative to perform L&P's long awaited "show" for Sam in return for all his attention and romantic affection since her arrival.
This will be in the form of an erotic strip-tease from the balcony doors of her bedroom, with Sophia undressing completely and taking great pleasure from exciting Sam. This will be further prompted because Sophia is aware and curious of the recent attention Sam has been giving Ellie. If so, Sophia will want to impress the boy personally.
Whether such a performance takes place during this sequence or a future update is unclear, but it will happen sure enough.

We have already anticipated some action between Sophia and Sam in his bedroom, most likely on his unmade bed, but this will be limited to something strictly playful. The risks Sophia's been taking at the Apostles house won't be repeated within the Robinson household, not yet anyway. There may be be some mild to moderate groping, with Sophia once again flattered and tempted, but let's get real. Without alcohol, Sophia is far too straight to let this get out of hand with the Robinson family at home, even if it does create tension to the storyline.

I realise I'm taking a cautious view, but if such a show from Sophia is planned as the climax of this update, as good as it will be, the resultant blue balling will once again be a massive blow to many. No surprises from L&P then.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
With L&P up to his usual tricks, this latest teaser prompts more questions than answers. But in answer to your first point, yes, but not Dylan doing the spying.

Unless Sophia and Sam arrange to relocate from Sam's bedroom (because of the likelihood of being cock-blocked) it certainly does raise the possibility of a visual drama unfolding between Sam and Sophia's respective bedrooms.

As Sophia's bedroom directly overlooks Sam's, it will be Sophia who takes the initiative to perform L&P's long awaited "show" for Sam in return for all his attention and romantic affection since her arrival.
This will be in the form of an erotic strip-tease from the balcony doors of her bedroom, with Sophia undressing completely and taking great pleasure from exciting Sam. This will be further prompted because Sophia is aware and curious of the recent attention Sam has been giving Ellie. If so, Sophia will want to impress the boy personally.
Whether such a performance takes place during this sequence or a future update is unclear, but it will happen sure enough.

We have already anticipated some action between Sophia and Sam in his bedroom, most likely on his unmade bed, but this will be limited to something strictly playful. The risks Sophia's been taking at the Apostles house won't be repeated within the Robinson household, not yet anyway. There may be be some mild to moderate groping, with Sophia once again flattered and tempted, but let's get real. Without alcohol, Sophia is far too straight to let this get out of hand with the Robinson family at home, even if it does create tension to the storyline.

I realise I'm taking a cautious view, but if such a show from Sophia is planned as the climax of this update, as good as it will be, the resultant blue balling will once again be a massive blow to many. No surprises from L&P then.
This theory seems to directly correlate with Sophia coming home and taking off her shirt to be standing in her blue bra. Then noticing Sam to be looking from his room and catching a glimpse of her. She does close the curtains. This does seem like the next logical progression between them two if it were to go down this route.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Honestly I do not care about any of this if the dev doesn't balance the story. I have zero interest in the Mom/son route. Until the dev gets back to working on the lesbian route the whole thing is a dead story for me. I have zero interest in the son so I just sit and wait. Might as well hang an abandoned tag on it as far as my own chosen path in the game at this point.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just think it's great that this last inconsequential teaser has distracted us from the the glacial speed with which this update is progressing. well done dev.
There was more eroticism in the 140-odd renders of the Ellie shower event of .115 than there's been in the entire however many renders there's been for this entire playable day. And yet 400+ renders for a Sam update is considered quality.

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
A small update
Hi,

So, from the suggestions of sept0342 and Bobbos, I've come up with a new idea and kind of constructed another for predictions. Well in short, here's the prediction of the new model.
View attachment 2098242
As always, below is the detailed explaination for what I've done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi,

After looking at the figures, I started to doubt my predictions so I visualized numbers to have a better view!
Anyways, here is the prediction, assume that, there are 400 renders and 20 seconds of 24fps animation.
1666056688542.png
With a slightly more renders, 450 renders, then we have to wait for another week.
1666056753426.png
Turns out, from the given data, the fps doesn't affect the duration much.
And if you are having doubts then see for yourself the visualization.

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
Honestly I do not care about any of this if the dev doesn't balance the story. I have zero interest in the Mom/son route. Until the dev gets back to working on the lesbian route the whole thing is a dead story for me. I have zero interest in the son so I just sit and wait. Might as well hang an abandoned tag on it as far as my own chosen path in the game at this point.
Well, per L&P's polls, Dylan was the #1 route most users wanted to see more of, so while I respect you have the right not to like any upcoming updates with Dylan, Dylan is a fan favorite.

Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys..

My theories in upcoming event:--

No. 1...
.after playing video game dylan went to his room.. Sam practicing his guitar. Sophia notices sam in his room and thinks about going over and talking to him about last nyt incident..and she went to Robinson's home.amber opened door and welcomes sophia...
Sophia to amber : is sam in his room... I came to learn another cello lesson..
Amber : yaa in his room..
Sophia: thanks.

She went to upstairs.. She listen beautiful melody comes from sam room.. And mesmerized..

Sophia : hello rockstar..
Sam : hello miss parker..

She thinks amber in house and she came to sam anytime for checking or something else..
So sophia starts a normal talk.... And asks sam to play cello.
While Sam playing cello sophia sit on bed.. And suddenly amber came and tells

Amber : hey guys i got an emergency call so i need to go,
And she went outside..
Sophia: this is the right to talk..sam we need to talk about last nyt incident..
And she tells what happen last nyt is just a accident so forget. It
Sam try to convince her but she didnt hear his word.. And sam stops her and tell his childhood memory.. And he tells that he watched her naked bath in childhood and tells to sophia he had a crush on her from childhood days..
And also tells how dylan and he played with her like tickling..
Sophia starts recollecting those days... Sam starts tickling her and both fell on bed within a second sam kiss her and remove her top and kiss on her nipple... Sophia stops sam and went home...

Thats the update guys....

Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys..

My second theory.:

Sophia went to sam room and tells last nyt incident was a just accident.. And its didnt happen again..
Sam try to convince her but she didnt listen.. And he stops sophia and tells that he had crush in her since his childhood and shares his childhood memory... And how he and dylan plays with her.. Like tickling... Sophia recollect that bathroom incident... He tickle sophia and sophia stops him and ask to play cello... After cello play he asks that he want to see her naked bath once again...
So she bath naked in sam room while amber is not at home...

Or theory 3...sophia thinks amber is at home so she asks sam there is no privacy here... And sam takes her to trees house ....

Or theory 4......sophia refuse sam offer and goes to her room and she undressed while sam waching from his room...

I hoping in these four theories at least one should there in update

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys..

My second theory.:

Sophia went to sam room and tells last nyt incident was a just accident.. And its didnt happen again..
Sam try to convince her but she didnt listen.. And he stops sophia and tells that he had crush in her since his childhood and shares his childhood memory... And how he and dylan plays with her.. Like tickling... Sophia recollect that bathroom incident... He tickle sophia and sophia stops him and ask to play cello... After cello play he asks that he want to see her naked bath once again...
So she bath naked in sam room while amber is not at home...

Or theory 3...sophia thinks amber is at home so she asks sam there is no privacy here... And sam takes her to trees house ....

Or theory 4......sophia refuse sam offer and goes to her room and she undressed while sam waching from his room...

I hoping in these four theories at least one should there in update
theory 5..... Sam felt the fabric

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes