Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I really need to get into stuff like DAZ3D and Blender. I think I’m starting to hit the upper limits of what I can do with Virt-a-Mate. I look at screenshots like that, and I’m just impressed by little things, like how it looks like her hand is actually Imprinting on the mattress. Is that just a trick of the lighting or what?
There are various was to achieve that in Daz, and not just imprinting on a mattress. There are even assets just to imprint on boobs and butt

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Looks like the curtains are open in Sophia's bedroom, believe her bedroom is directly behind where Sam sitting, hard to tell for sure. Therefore, my no-chance-in-hell prediction of Sam and Sophia having sex while Dylan watches from Sophia's bedroom has just become slightly more possible. :D
Sophia is treating us with the ass … I think she will let Sam enter her back door if you know what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not up to date with what's been said regarding the making of the update.

Is there anything from L&P about it why it's taking so long?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm not up to date with what's been said regarding the making of the update.

Is there anything from L&P about it why it's taking so long?
i thought it was because of the 2 animations, every update that has animation has been delayed, but this update is also supposed to have twice as many renders as last update, so could be because of that

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I have already mentioned that she was following Aiden's demand. In any case she would have been dressed a little sexier.:cool::cool:
Sophia is going to see Sam to cool things down with him, so why would she want to dress sexier and tease him?!
It doesn't make sense?! :unsure:

People may want a hotter scene with sexier clothes, but that's not what the character wants at the point she decides to go over to see him.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes