Dec 19, 2021
You say that like Dylan is overwhelmingly in front in the poll, which is bullshit. And while correct that Dylan is #1 in the poll, Ellie is #2, and almost has as many votes as he does.
Don't worry buddy, I can say for sure that by the end of this pd 13 Dylan's popularity will decline/plummet. By the time PD 16 comes around I think that Frodo Dylan may go from 1st to 3rd or 4th most popular character. I want to see that moment.;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dec 19, 2021
Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Another 2-3 years? (not in the game, but in real life?)
I'm already tired of waiting so long, will Sam fucking Sofia's mouth or not, is already tiring and there is no interest.
All it"s too long and tedious.:(
After all, that's L&P's plan. To give little sexual stuff from Sophia in the main story, but you'll get more side threads for that,So that people do not complain that nothing is happening in the main thread. L&P I give you a lot of sexual stuff, but in a side story, not in the main story, so what do you mean, stop complaining, please pay me money. Because Aiden has yet to come up with a quest for Sophie from bj. It cannot be used in the game.

Last edited:

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Well, per L&P's polls, Dylan was the #1 route most users wanted to see more of, so while I respect you have the right not to like any upcoming updates with Dylan, Dylan is a fan favorite.
I know and admittedly I am being a bit selfish. There is just so much boy on girl incest out there. The Female characters are really over shadowed. I have enjoyed the story so I keep up the hope that the dev will give us lesbian fans something to enjoy.

P.S. Thank You so much for being so respectful! It is refreshing.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well for myself I went the lesbian route for Sophia in part 1, however I tried to play part 2 and so far it hasn't updated that route just yet so my game play is pretty much a desert wasteland for what will feel like a decade til that route finally gets some light shone on it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another 2-3 years? (not in the game, but in real life?)
I'm already tired of waiting so long, will Sam fucking Sofia's mouth or not, is already tiring and there is no interest.
All it"s too long and tedious.:(
Don’t you guys know your playing a blue ball simulator game, only on the fan art page will you see games where Sophia gets fucked

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 2107888

Wow, what a beautiful and very romantic couples. Sam/Sophia :love:
Looks like the curtains are open in Sophia's bedroom, believe her bedroom is directly behind where Sam sitting, hard to tell for sure. Therefore, my no-chance-in-hell prediction of Sam and Sophia having sex while Dylan watches from Sophia's bedroom has just become slightly more possible. :D

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 2107888

Wow, what a beautiful and very romantic couples. Sam/Sophia :love:
I really need to get into stuff like DAZ3D and Blender. I think I’m starting to hit the upper limits of what I can do with Virt-a-Mate. I look at screenshots like that, and I’m just impressed by little things, like how it looks like her hand is actually Imprinting on the mattress. Is that just a trick of the lighting or what?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So this means the upcoming 2 events Dylan/Sophia in PD13,are not that hot as he is claiming.
Otherwise why we will have to wait for the 3 events in PD14 in order to catch Sam.
Sam try to convince her but she didnt hear his word.. And sam stops her and tell his childhood memory.. And he tells that he watched her naked bath in childhood and tells to sophia he had a crush on her from childhood days..
Sam must be 3 years old at that time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes