DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I'm not up to date with what's been said regarding the making of the update.

Is there anything from L&P about it why it's taking so long?
i thought it was because of the 2 animations, every update that has animation has been delayed, but this update is also supposed to have twice as many renders as last update, so could be because of that

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I have already mentioned that she was following Aiden's demand. In any case she would have been dressed a little sexier.:cool::cool:
Sophia is going to see Sam to cool things down with him, so why would she want to dress sexier and tease him?!
It doesn't make sense?! :unsure:

People may want a hotter scene with sexier clothes, but that's not what the character wants at the point she decides to go over to see him.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Sophia is going to see Sam to cool things down with him, so why would she want to dress sexier and tease him?!
It doesn't make sense?! :unsure:

People may want a hotter scene with sexier clothes, but that's not what the character wants at the point she decides to go over to see him.
I agree with you, I probably got carried away by my desires and frustration after so many years of development.

Reactions: Whitekink
Mar 22, 2018
Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows?
She likes him but that's not the same as wanting him. ;)
have a look at LP's patreon avatar! it's sam and sophia, LP certainly does love sam and their relationship,
but seriously i hope there's a sex scene this time or it will be a huge killerjoy after all this hype with these previews and things that has happened so far, if LP is in fact in love with this game and wants to finish it in their lifetime(and ours) and while our dicks are functional and libidos are still there they better start it after all these years, we are growing old man :censored::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have already mentioned that she was following Aiden's demand. In any case she would have been dressed a little sexier.:cool::cool:
yeah but my point is, she has no choice with Aiden, she has to dress sexy, she has a choice with Sam, so she dresses conservatively.

A little message from L&P i ask him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit* added this in here instead of a second post

I take it with a pinch of salt and what L&P considers big could very well be different from what we call big. Despite that, if L&P considers it the biggest scene in the game so far, then they definitely should take their time with it and make sure it's right., pretty much all devs would take extra time on such a scene.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes