armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, but remember these animations were supposed to be planned in advance and ready for the update in which they were planned. Clearly that isn’t happening this time around.
And right now they are supposed to make the animations for Dylan/Sophia update.
I really doubt that is the case.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A colleague of Bane71 asked an L&P question regarding the animation progress bar.

It seems that there is no longer a question on the forum about the animation progress indicator.

1666192088636.png

But nevertheless, I recently asked the L&P such a question:
Do I understand correctly that you will no longer use the animation
creation progress indicator now and in the future?

To my surprise, his answer was not monosyllabic, as usual. Which is nice. Here's what he explained:

Lust & Passion
As long as the animations are developed simultaneously with my scene development, there's no need for that. Only if I would already be done with the entire update completely and just the animations would be still not ready, then I would post an additional progress display for it.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Maybe such a combination ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Possibly Sam's wet dream will come last because it seems in the sequence of scenes - if it were to go down that route of Sophia changing for him in her room - that idea will only come to them after they've somewhat pleased each other and it's a last ditch request from Sam which Sophia find difficult to say "no" after what they just did beforehand.

Almost like the Larry Morello event where she raised her dress to further please him but different reasoning in comparison to v0.175 event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
2 months in and the 2nd animation is only started. NLT media puts out 50 animations in 2 weeks.

It really is amateur hour over here.
It still comes down to this game needing 2 PDs per year for it to even come close to finishing within a reasonable timeframe. This entire playable day has already taken far too long to produce.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, I have see a lot of comments desires about Sophia. Some people wish her with Aiden, others wish her with Sam, others wish her with Dylan.:sneaky: Is it just me who are eager to see Sophia in the path with The Morellos or(and) in the path Swing Couple with Cathy and her husband? The Swing Couple path is not cheating at all with Liam because it seems to be consensual between both.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well, I have see a lot of comments desires about Sophia. Some people wish her with Aiden, others wish her with Sam, others wish her with Dylan.:sneaky: Is it just me who are eager to see Sophia in the path with The Morellos or(and) in the path Swing Couple with Cathy and her husband? The Swing Couple path is not cheating at all with Liam because it seems to be consensual between both.
for me it is fine on any path, as long as you do it early and we can see some action

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes