Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think most should understand by now that know this Dev that he doesn't plan on finishing this game. I'll make my monthly comment and leave for the gnashing of teeth.
What I'm finding amusing is that it's starting to become a meme. I mean, a while back Sophia even turned up in Timestamps complaining about how she couldn't get fucked.

Some of us that have been following the game for years are now even wondering if she ever will. Are supporters really going to still be supporting in 15+ years when actual penetrative sex on the Filthy route might occur? And maybe a decade later for Dylan fans?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
What I'm finding amusing is that it's starting to become a meme. I mean, a while back Sophia even turned up in Timestamps complaining about how she couldn't get fucked.

Some of us that have been following the game for years are now even wondering if she ever will. Are supporters really going to still be supporting in 15+ years when actual penetrative sex on the Filthy route might occur? And maybe a decade later for Dylan fans?
I think his thought is that he knows he will always lose supporters, but there are newbes that come along to help support the game as the older ones quit. He has gotten comfortable with his time frame on releases because things have gotten cyclable.
It will eventually die out. Such a waste of one of the best VNs.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I give up. I have been trying to get this game going after chapter 2 was released but can't. I brought everything from chapter 1 to chapter successfully. when I get to the end of chapter 1 it boots. I've tried everything and nothing works. To bad cause it was just getting good.

Reactions: the3m_dude

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I give up. I have been trying to get this game going after chapter 2 was released but can't. I brought everything from chapter 1 to chapter successfully. when I get to the end of chapter 1 it boots. I've tried everything and nothing works. To bad cause it was just getting good.

Imo don’t even download chapter 2 yet nothing crazy has happened yet and you might end up like me, looking at this forum everyday.
Give it like half a year

Reactions: LatinoBoy65

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well if you want you i can send the final saves of mine from Part 1. Just download part 2 and put the final saves in the finalsaves folder. You should then be able to play Part 2.

Dec 15, 2021
You not right. NLT put out 2-3 animation in 2 weeks.
lkr.
You not right. NLT put out 2-3 animation in 2 weeks.
Bruh.. NLT's animation have a lot of camera perspective than L&P. Plus all the girls have each animations every update.

I figured that the reason why this update is bit slow because this dev took plenty of time revising the prolouge images on the first part.. Why change them if he will just tweek a few adjustments from the lightings. Well, if he change the entire scene including the characters we will be waiting a long time..

Reactions: sheatfish

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
By the way, today, precisely, is the 5th year anniversary of this game.

View attachment 2114213
Holy crap, you're right.
I had it in my head that the original post was made in September, hadn't actually gone back to check.

Well, 19 more hours and can throw a bona fide party

Also, is that the wish scene from Liar Liar?

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I can understand your pain.
So many months until next such scene.
Let's hope it will be out May/June next year.
That's the problem, after 5 years still looks promising. XD

By the way, today, precisely, is the 5th year anniversary of this game.

View attachment 2114213
And for Ellie we wait almost three years.. And after this we get one scene and then we can wait another three years.. Second the most favourite character and what?... Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan -_- I know that he won the pool but only about 50 points so Ellie deserve more events too. I will be more happy if Ellie will have Morning scene and evening scene and rest of day could be Dylan or others I don't mind And everyone will be happy because we will not wait another few years for her.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes