Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So it's confirmed there was no animator at all?All that was a lie?
I don't know if he has one or not, so I used the term He. If he has one, no one knows who it is, as his name has not been released. So you either have to take him at his word and believe he has one or assumes he is doing his animations.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if he has one or not, so I used the term He. If he has one, no one knows who it is, as his name has not been released. So you either have to take him at his word and believe he has one or assumes he is doing his animations.
Let's hope if there is an animator,he is not even close to LP approach of work.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So it's confirmed there was no animator at all?All that was a lie?
It was never truly confirmed, but everything about that animator is fishy as hell (e.g. the delays of the last updates fit very much into a timeframe of doing animations on your own), to 99% it was a lie. You can trust anything L&P says as far as you can throw a 40 tons truck!

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
If only this thing just below was one of those TWO very famous animations that L&P is taking SO long to make

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't have any complaints, BUT since it isn't, I'm going to complain, 3 days in a row with no progress, what the FUCK is L&P animating ?? Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel or the Titanic while she is sinking underwater???

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If only this thing just below was one of those TWO very famous animations that L&P is taking SO long to make

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't have any complaints, BUT since it isn't, I'm going to complain, 3 days in a row with no progress, what the FUCK is L&P animating ?? Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel or the Titanic while she is sinking underwater???
You know, I would never complain if these were the animations because I've already gotten used to these animations, I'd even prefer these a thousand times over the longer ones, the important thing is to see Sophia is my beautiful Patricia having a lot of fun

Reactions: lsush and Rythan25

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
A rushed game is forever bad, a delayed one... Is eventually good... Unless this is a game of thrones thing and the developer/writer just dies before it's finished... :(

• Angry
Reactions: roro and Gorond

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
You know, I would never complain if these were the animations because I've already gotten used to these animations, I'd even prefer these a thousand times over the longer ones, the important thing is to see Sophia is my beautiful Patricia having a lot of fun
I agree but unfortunately you, me and the rest of those who still wander around here will not be able to see Sophia or Patricia having fun (in any sense) maybe our great-grandchildren will be lucky

If one of those two "long, complicated, big" animations is Sam playing the cello I'm going to lose my mind

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree but unfortunately you, me and the rest of those who still wander around here will not be able to see Sophia or Patricia having fun (in any sense) maybe our great-grandchildren will be lucky

If one of those two "long, complicated, big" animations is Sam playing the cello I'm going to lose my mind
Yes ): it's true facing our reality now unfortunately we won't be able to see this kind of scenes happening with Sophia and the other girls lol but at least our great grandchildren will have this honor I think. But on the part of Sam is more cello I will go crazy too. :HideThePain:

I liked those moments with Sofia and Sam but that's enough God should go for something more spicy this time but everyone here has their opinion about it ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

What if he change the intrument?
Maybe he will go full STS style and play the flute?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
What if he change the intrument?
Maybe he will go full STS style and play the flute?
I don't know, the flute is more like a Dylan instrument, in the yoga class he showed us that he is capable, I prefer Sam playing the trombone with Sophia's tits

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes