2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Happy 5 Year Anniversary of the Thread everyone!

The fireworks haven't gone off yet - but they will... we just need to keeeep waiting.

Fireworks ready to go.jpg

In all seriousness - it has been a great time talking to (most of) you all about this game for the last few years.
The powders gone damp waiting for the grand finale....

Reactions: Solcom

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know, the flute is more like a Dylan instrument, in the yoga class he showed us that he is capable, I prefer Sam playing the trombone with Sophia's tits
I think that Dylan will add boating as a hobby in his adult life - inspired by motorboating Sophia's tits ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lederzar

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You guys really think if something serious will happen,the dev won't make a bigger hype?
If there was suppose to be a sex scene in next update,we probably will see it at least on CNN news.

• Haha
Reactions: sickqt

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Look at the situation more broadly through the eyes of the developer. He was able to plan and start implementing the game, after 5 years he synchronized work on it with his personal life and monthly income from subscribers. Ask yourself a simple question: why would a developer rush? He works very quietly, receives a certain amount of money every month, and he is so happy. Why cut up a chicken laying golden eggs? Hence the conclusion: he will finish the game by the time he retires. Therefore, those who talk about 20 years of development are right. But guys, don't think you were the first to figure it out. Someone has already been working on this plan for 5 years. He can't tell you all this. But his actions speak for themselves. Hence the answer to the question: will he finish the game or not? If everything goes according to plan, he will finish by his retirement. I would do the same in his place. However, as you do.
Yeah, Those plans never work out. Unless you're a congressman.

Reactions: rowdyranger
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes