oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Thank you Dr. Fapalot.

I remember a couple of pages ago someone else posted QandA where LandP said the 1st animation was complete and just started on the 2nd animation. Now, he's writing "developing the animations simultaneously", what does that mean?

Undux

Dec 5, 2019
Thank you Dr. Fapalot.

I remember a couple of pages ago someone else posted QandA where LandP said the 1st animation was complete and just started on the 2nd animation. Now, he's writing "developing the animations simultaneously", what does that mean?
The animations are being developed simultaneously with the rest of the game, not the other animation itself.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Can u say it be our Christmas present that when the update will come
I don't want to say Christmas unless he surprises us with a third and fourth animation with this event. So I will say it will probably be mid or towards the end of November. Plus, if it is around that timeframe, This will probably be the last update for the year because he usually takes about two weeks off before he starts the next cycle, which would be around December.

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
What does your algorithm give for the afternoon of PD20, which at least to my understanding is the earliest we can expect a hetero sex scene with Sophia on the Filthy route?
If you can give me the number of renders for each release until the afternoon of PD20, I'm sure it can provide a very specific prediction! But interesting question, maybe I'll need to look into that!

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Happy 5 Year Anniversary of the Thread everyone!

The fireworks haven't gone off yet - but they will... we just need to keeeep waiting.

Fireworks ready to go.jpg

In all seriousness - it has been a great time talking to (most of) you all about this game for the last few years.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you can give me the number of renders for each release until the afternoon of PD20, I'm sure it can provide a very specific prediction! But interesting question, maybe I'll need to look into that!
L&P can't even do that! My main gripe if ever about this game is that L&P will used to give an estimate on how many renders an event will take, but then reality will be multiple times that. Particularly for Dylan (including Aiden) events. This is the first time I can recall that a Sam event is bigger than expected - not including the concert, because everyone was expecting that to be big.

• Haha
Reactions: alphatester1819
Nov 17, 2019
2 months in and the 2nd animation is only started. NLT media puts out 50 animations in 2 weeks.

It really is amateur hour over here.
There was never an ask for animations. Especially from someone like L&P who is perfectionist.

Animations can be added later. Its not necessary at the moment considering the pace of the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Happy 5 Year Anniversary of the Thread everyone!

The fireworks haven't gone off yet - but they will... we just need to keeeep waiting.

View attachment 2115865

In all seriousness - it has been a great time talking to (most of) you all about this game for the last few years.
Even the inventor of the slow progress (SU) had more than 30 sex scenes on the day of the 5-th anniversary.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I think his thought is that he knows he will always lose supporters, but there are newbes that come along to help support the game as the older ones quit. He has gotten comfortable with his time frame on releases because things have gotten cyclable.
It will eventually die out. Such a waste of one of the best VNs.
Look at the situation more broadly through the eyes of the developer. He was able to plan and start implementing the game, after 5 years he synchronized work on it with his personal life and monthly income from subscribers. Ask yourself a simple question: why would a developer rush? He works very quietly, receives a certain amount of money every month, and he is so happy. Why cut up a chicken laying golden eggs? Hence the conclusion: he will finish the game by the time he retires. Therefore, those who talk about 20 years of development are right. But guys, don't think you were the first to figure it out. Someone has already been working on this plan for 5 years. He can't tell you all this. But his actions speak for themselves. Hence the answer to the question: will he finish the game or not? If everything goes according to plan, he will finish by his retirement. I would do the same in his place. However, as you do.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you Dr. Fapalot.

L&P LAYS

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes