DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The solution to your problem is to wait a few updates. Let the content for your route accumulate before playing. Even if he was doing the half day or 1/3 day updates you will still have to wait almost the same amount of time for all the scenes. That way you can get your immersion and those who want quick updates get what they want. It's a win win.
Regarding disjointed events or abruptly starting or ending events. This is very interesting thing because the abrupt starting and ending if events has existed from the very beginning of the game. I am not speaking based on assumptions here, anyone can easily go back and open the images folder of the game and see for themselves. How even in the initial days the event would just start, with Sophia already in a new outfit or an instant cut to the next scene. This made me see that L&P necessarily hasn't changed the way he starts or connects scenes. The thing that has changed is that we play one event at a time and then don't open the game for a month and a half. The connection breaks and that is why every new feels disjointed. The thing is clear the longer you watch, read or play something the better the immersion and experience. People have ruined their experience themselves. Those who can wait and play after a bunch of updates are out will definitely enjoy every scene and the playable day far more than us who play a scene at a time.

Several months ? That's just exaggeration, almost all updates have been taking 1.5 months to release. The current Sam update is twice as big and takes 3 months. Effectively still the same amount of content in the same amount of time. Releasing a major chunk of the update with no sexual content, how do you think people will respond, what is the point. One would rather wait and another month, take the completed scene and have the promised sexual content. Also when almost half the scene is released it does not leave room for speculation much. One can predict with a lot of certainty as to what will happen. A month of predictions from so many members on the thread is going to guarantee that the event is predicted. This will ruin the second half of the scene. Currently we have still been able to receive surprises from each event as something no one predicted happened. Atleast that is fun, that will change with breaking down individual scenes into many updates.

Frankly there is no end to this. Next we will hear people say release weekly 50 renders as they are completed so we can play and it will create more hype and speculation. This is all rubbish and I'd rather be patient enough to wait for a complete scene than just incomplete ones.

L&P had to include animations at some point. Whenever he did that it would have taken extra time. He had to himself learn blender, find and engage people, test them, coordinate with them. Whether you invest those 5 month now or in future doesn't matter if they have to be invested anyways.
L&P has not felt the need to explain why Andre Aiden Jennifer animation. My common sense tells me that in his place i too would like to test the animator and have make a few animations for my game and see people response to whether the animation is good or not. He also definitely wouldn't want to hand over his prized model of Sophia to any random person. Who better than a few side characters. This is my speculation on it.
That’s why you have to make multiple saves and play every route, like I do (except good wife) so you get something in every update.
I just wish he would unlock the gallery of each update, so if it had update that you weren’t following you could still view it if you wanted to

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That’s why you have to make multiple saves and play every route, like I do (except good wife) so you get something in every update.
I just wish he would unlock the gallery of each update, so if it had update that you weren’t following you could still view it if you wanted to
No, I've got the same situation as DIRTY Filthy Animal insofar that not all Pt2 scenes will unlock. Never had this in Pt1, so must be something to do with the bridging process from 1 to 2. Scenes played will unlock but only some of the others will.
But the gallery does unlock all scenes whether you have played them or not. Just press on the lock shaped icon in the gallery. Once it shows an unlocked lock all the scenes are accessible.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Slow and steady wins the race?
1666748294022.png

So updates 1 - 5 took almost a year to complete since Update 1 started around December 9th, 2021. The question now is Update 6 - 10 going to take a year to complete too? I say this because if we look at what we have now.

Current
Update 1 - Animations
Update 5 - Animations

Upcoming - Projections
Update 7 - Animations
Update 8 - Animations
Update 9 - Possible Animations

Two animation projects with two events and the updates in between took him roughly one year to complete. So the question becomes, will the back-half take just as long or longer????

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes