Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Slow and steady wins the race?
1666748294022.png

So updates 1 - 5 took almost a year to complete since Update 1 started around December 9th, 2021. The question now is Update 6 - 10 going to take a year to complete too? I say this because if we look at what we have now.

Current
Update 1 - Animations
Update 5 - Animations

Upcoming - Projections
Update 7 - Animations
Update 8 - Animations
Update 9 - Possible Animations

Two animation projects with two events and the updates in between took him roughly one year to complete. So the question becomes, will the back-half take just as long or longer????

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 2125104

So updates 1 - 5 took almost a year to complete since Update 1 started around December 9th, 2021. The question now is Update 6 - 10 going to take a year to complete too? I say this because if we look at what we have now.

Current
Update 1 - Animations
Update 5 - Animations

Upcoming - Projections
Update 7 - Animations
Update 8 - Animations

Two animation projects with two events and the updates in between took him roughly one year to complete. So the question becomes, will the back-half take just as long or longer????
I am of the opinion it should take lesser time but really no one knows, even L&P does not. Currently this day has had 1652 renders including the next update of Sam with 450 renders.
I expect the remaining half to be smaller. Estimating
The salon event at 150 renders
Dylan Sophia part 1 & 2 - 500 renders
Dylan Ellie - 200
Emma and other stuff - 150
Basically making a round figure at 1000 renders.
Now technically 1000 renders should take lesser than 1652 renders.
During the initial part a huge reason for the delay was him introducing and making arrangements for animations, now atleast they don't look like they are causing delays As L&P's pace for this update is the same as that of the last update which was without animations.
Assuming 1.5 months on average for all updates it comes to 7.5 months more. The only hope is that somehow the events are smaller which is very unlikely to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But the gallery does unlock all scenes whether you have played them or not. Just press on the lock shaped icon in the gallery. Once it shows an unlocked lock all the scenes are accessible.
Done that but some scenes will just not play. I noticed this soon after Pt2 began & have even tried re-uploading. I just decided it was yet another frustrating feature....or 'the lock was broken.' (Those scenes involved Dylan, so I'm not that bothered).

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
View attachment 2125104

Current
Update 1 - Animations
Update 5 - Animations

Upcoming - Projections
Update 7 - Animations
Update 8 - Animations

Damn how much content does Dylan seriously need???

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No, I've got the same situation as DIRTY Filthy Animal insofar that not all Pt2 scenes will unlock. Never had this in Pt1, so must be something to do with the bridging process from 1 to 2. Scenes played will unlock but only some of the others will.
I'm not sure to understand. You talk about scenes you saw during your playthrough and are not unlocked in the gallery afterwards or scenes you never saw at all and tried to see thanks to the padlock feature?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not sure to understand. You talk about scenes you saw during your playthrough and are not unlocked in the gallery afterwards or scenes you never saw at all and tried to see thanks to the padlock feature?
They are scenes which I never played but will not appear in the gallery. It's not a consistent problem, because other stuff I didn't play will unlock in the normal way. I would have guessed that the scenes weren't there at all if it wasn't for the fact that the images are present in the correct file. It's inexplicable.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
They are scenes which I never played but will not appear in the gallery. It's not a consistent problem, because other stuff I didn't play will unlock in the normal way. I would have guessed that the scenes weren't there at all if it wasn't for the fact that the images are present in the correct file. It's inexplicable.
Not all scenes are visible in the gallery. Only the bigger or important ones are. Here is the gallery scenes. This is how my gallery looks, Which one of these is not showing for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Not all scenes are visible in the gallery. Only the bigger or important ones are. Here is the gallery scenes. This is how my gallery looks, Which one of these is not showing for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got all of part one & never had an issue with it. Now it seems as though I've got all of part two that I'm meant to have, from 4th task to tricked by Aiden. If I download the game again I'll probably get the rest. This problem turns out to be non-existent because I'd assumed that the scenes with Ellie & her friends etc., would be present in the gallery but your gallery shows they're not. Thanks for helping me clear this up. Always nice when a problem is solved.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 2125104

Current
Update 1 - Animations
Update 5 - Animations

Upcoming - Projections
Update 7 - Animations
Update 8 - Animations

Looks like I’m going into hibernation mode after this update for a year or two. The museum date subplot interests me more than any of that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes