crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
To be honest I'm not interested in the museum boys, I'm very interested in Claire to be more precise or exact in Claire' s bubble butt but I respect your opinion
Is Claire the hairdresser’s daughter? If so, she’s cute, and I liked her potentially pairing up with Dylan, but I get the impression that it’s just maybe going to be a little flirting tops, based on all the characters who are going to be there. Then, it’s incest city after that, which does nothing for me. All I need is a “Stepmom Editon”, and I’d be all set.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Because I'll still have a whole rest of my day off. I also haven't touched it since the jacuzzi update, so I've got a bit of content to go through.
Unfortunately it didn't happen that much since the jacuzzi event. Sry to dissapoint you mate.

If you want to save yourself for a real bunch of playtime, maybe in 3 years we could hope to gather some real playtime :cautious:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
400 images in 5 minutes???? That's less than 1 second per image!!! I can call that skipping, not playing. It would be like watching a movie with 10 times FF :rolleyes:
Don't be surprised by this. This thread has certain people who have transcended human capabilities. They can read all the text with each image while also looking at what is in the render all in less than a second.
I can't forget when L&P released a 997 render update and people finished the whole thing in 10 minutes saying something along the lines of 6 months for 10 minutes of content.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Don't be surprised by this. This thread has certain people who have transcended human capabilities. They can read all the text with each image while also looking at what is in the render all in less than a second.
I can't forget when L&P released a 997 render update and people finished the whole thing in 10 minutes saying something along the lines of 6 months for 10 minutes of content.
orginal sabertooth

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes