hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For a lot of people the update can be 2 or 3 renders only.Or even zero.
There is plenty of players that got less than 1 min content since the end of the previous day of the game.
From all updates since November 2021.Total.
I assume that these players have been around for a long time as gamers in this particular area of computer games. And in the meantime have specialized in certain fetishes. So if I only follow certain routes then I have to expect that in some updates there is nothing for me. Especially in story driven games, like here and in other games.
L&P is slow in development but so is a developer you have in your banner. So if there is nothing for me in certain updates, that is only in small part the responsibility of the developer. (For example, if I prefer Tommy in the game you have in the banner, the next update will not have anything for me. Wasn't the developer going to release in August?)
I also don't think you are one of those who look at 400 images in 5 minutes. That's what this post was about.

Nov 17, 2019
Don't be surprised by this. This thread has certain people who have transcended human capabilities. They can read all the text with each image while also looking at what is in the render all in less than a second.
I can't forget when L&P released a 997 render update and people finished the whole thing in 10 minutes saying something along the lines of 6 months for 10 minutes of content.
bruh im obviously slightly exaggerating. Only slightly though. If we only get one or two scenes at a time its not that much to get through. also not every route gets a scene, which is another problem i have had for while. There are too many fucking threads to weave through for a coherent narrative. We are just kinda going scene by scene with no much happening or changing. But thats another discussion entirely.

Nov 17, 2019
L&P has the problem that there are no jobs in Germany he could get which pay as good as his current Patreon.
He has only two options when he sees his Patreons drop:
1. Get his shit together and speed up development
2. Quit Patreon and find some normal job taking a massive hit to his income
There are devs on here that have full time jobs and manage to put out consistent content, its quite shocking that they are able to do that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I assume that these players have been around for a long time as gamers in this particular area of computer games. And in the meantime have specialized in certain fetishes. So if I only follow certain routes then I have to expect that in some updates there is nothing for me. Especially in story driven games, like here and in other games.
L&P is slow in development but so is a developer you have in your banner. So if there is nothing for me in certain updates, that is only in small part the responsibility of the developer. (For example, if I prefer Tommy in the game you have in the banner, the next update will not have anything for me. Wasn't the developer going to release in August?)
I also don't think you are one of those who look at 400 images in 5 minutes. That's what this post was about.
Following your comparison with Tommy,in AWAM we should probably go with Zack.
Guess what it will take year or two(or maybe even 10 if he is not in PD16) since his last appearance in the game for some more progress.
And no I was talking about Ellie-a major character in AWAM,that barely have some screen time this year and we are not even sure that next Dylan/Ellie event on PD13 will add something more,because we already have one such event that was actually Dylan/Christine,not Dylan/Ellie.
Even if you are on Dylan route you also can get an empty updates.
A lot of them if you are not also into Sam,you are in wrong side job and obviously you won't get Dylan/Amber.
And sorry but JOHN and IG are not even close to release an update that is just 1 or 2 or even 0 renders for the players on certain route.And we are not even talking about a route for tertiary characters like here.

Reactions: Toushiro

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
I would also like to go to a developed country like Germany. As an Asian, I promise not to work overtime and take away other people's jobs, and I will be a proper fisherman. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Anyone who promises to come to Europe and not cause trouble by being a fisherman clearly doesn't know Europe or is planning to start trouble, perhaps both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pop Doggy

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Following your comparison with Tommy,in AWAM we should probably go with Zack.
Guess what it will take year or two(or maybe even 10 if he is not in PD16) since his last appearance in the game for some more progress.
And no I was talking about Ellie-a major character in AWAM,that barely have some screen time this year and we are not even sure that next Dylan/Ellie event on PD13 will add something more,because we already have one such event that was actually Dylan/Christine,not Dylan/Ellie.
Even if you are on Dylan route you also can get an empty updates.
A lot of them if you are not also into Sam,you are in wrong side job and obviously you won't get Dylan/Amber.
And sorry but JOHN and IG are not even close to release an update that is just 1 or 2 or even 0 renders for the players on certain route.And we are not even talking about a route for tertiary characters like here.
"I also don't think you are one of those who look at 400 images in 5 minutes. That's what this post was about."

Well, the other developer seems to be finished after all. Let's see!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Don't be surprised by this. This thread has certain people who have transcended human capabilities. They can read all the text with each image while also looking at what is in the render all in less than a second.
I can't forget when L&P released a 997 render update and people finished the whole thing in 10 minutes saying something along the lines of 6 months for 10 minutes of content.
If I recall, I don't think they were complaining about the 10 mins of content over the content itself. Most people were not happy about what took place with the 997 renders v0.130. It was mostly a tease model with some fabric rubbing and skin touch during certain scenes with Sophia. Also, Isn't that the Mach 5 scene with the second side job, after they only meet the day prior?

But overall, look how long this is taken to get here, wherever this is???... I mean, he posts 2 hetero-sex scenes within the next 4 PDs, and it appears he's only going to complete update 5 on this PD this year, and he still has five more to go, and he's been on this PD for almost over a year now. So it looks like the 2 hetero scenes alone will be from 2023 to 2033 (projection) if he even makes it that far. People are getting fed up with the lack of content when the only sex scenes in the game are between Sophia and Liam, Amber & Neil, and Aiden, Andre, and Jennifer after five years.

and I forgot..... "ANTONIO" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
For the n-th time: cut the pledges drastically with a clear message it's due to the work pace.
I’m not sure if that would work either. If that would happen, he would probably slow down even further, stoper’s territory, as he would have to find another income source, which may eventually lead to closing up shop.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Maybe eventually, but initially I think that Liam will be more keen than Sophia on swinging, given the interaction between Liam and Cathy at the wedding gown shop and at Andy+Cathy's house. Because Liam is focussed on sleeping with Cathy and not considering that means Andy will get to sleep with Sophia. There will come a moment when Liam will come to that realisation, and because Liam will then get jealous, then in the long term you are right that Liam will want to close Pandora's Box and go back ot monogamous relationship.
Well, what do you like how I rate you

• Sad
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If I recall, I don't think they were complaining about the 10 mins of content over the content itself. Most people were not happy about what took place with the 997 renders v0.130. It was mostly a tease model with some fabric rubbing and skin touch during certain scenes with Sophia. Also, Isn't that the Mach 5 scene with the second side job, after they only meet the day prior?

But overall, look how long this is taken to get here, wherever this is???... I mean, he posts 2 hetero-sex scenes within the next 4 PDs, and it appears he's only going to complete update 5 on this PD this year, and he still has five more to go, and he's been on this PD for almost over a year now. So it looks like the 2 hetero scenes alone will be from 2023 to 2033 (projection) if he even makes it that far. People are getting fed up with the lack of content when the only sex scenes in the game are between Sophia and Liam, Amber & Neil, and Aiden, Andre, and Jennifer after five years.

and I forgot..... "ANTONIO" :ROFLMAO:
I very precisely remember seeing comments on 10 minutes of content for that update. That is undeniable and it happens for every update he makes. Whether it is the Aiden gang update of 140 renders or the next Sam update with 450 renders. All people take is 5 minutes to complete it as they say. Which is just tiring to hear again and again.
It takes years to make a movie which lasts 2 hrs. It takes months on end with multiple artists to make 1 episode in animation which takes 20 minutes to finish. Infact there are even sequences where just 2-3 minutes of 2d animation took over 3 months, but atleast the people respected that effort and quality there. It takes and artist a month or more to make 25 pages of a manga or comic which is finished in 10 minutes. So it is incredibly disrespectful in my opinion to keep saying that it is only 5 minutes of content as derogatory remark when a person has put in months of work into something and it is actually good for what it trying to be.

Regarding that update, anyone who expected more than what happened was clearly not following the game. Aiden's art class was definitely recognised as one of the best scenes on the game, it was sensual and did a magnificent job at setting up and playing out the scene. Aiden groped her, she was exhibting herself infront of complete strangers far away from town. She was looking incredible. A pretty well done scene all in all.

Lastly i couldn't care less about sex scenes. If majority here consider only sex scenes as content then that's really their problem. When L&P's intent is to show more sensual scenes than brutal fucking then the audience playing the game should gauge their expectations.

People who are complaining and blaming it in the dev about not getting any content in their routes, whose fault is it really. If the player is going to be choosy then he has to pay the price. This is just 1 dev making a project catering to fetishes of 1000+ people. I haven't had an update where I didn't get content. I am not choosy. It is not like the dev is not working, it is just that what the dev is making is not to your interest.

Secondly a big factor that needs to be considered is the size of the scenes. L&P's pace is just below average when compared to majority devs but his scenes are huge.

Entire Playable days infact 2 PD sometimes in other games are shorter than the next Sam Event of 450 renders. Ofcourse it is going to take L&P much longer to complete a Playable Day. Had it been some other game, even if we use Jessica O'Neil as an example L&P would have completed 5-6 Playable Days of it in One year. The scope is huge for one man that is undeniably true, but at the same time it shouldn't mean that he drops his vision and reduces the scope just to put out a medicore product which won't even be talked about 1 day later.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I very precisely remember seeing comments on 10 minutes of content for that update. That is undeniable and it happens for every update he makes. Whether it is the Aiden gang update of 140 renders or the next Sam update with 450 renders. All people take is 5 minutes to complete it as they say. Which is just tiring to hear again and again.
It takes years to make a movie which lasts 2 hrs. It takes months on end with multiple artists to make 1 episode in animation which takes 20 minutes to finish. Infact there are even sequences where just 2-3 minutes of 2d animation took over 3 months, but atleast the people respected that effort and quality there. It takes and artist a month or more to make 25 pages of a manga or comic which is finished in 10 minutes. So it is incredibly disrespectful in my opinion to keep saying that it is only 5 minutes of content as derogatory remark when a person has put in months of work into something and it is actually good for what it trying to be.

Regarding that update, anyone who expected more than what happened was clearly not following the game. Aiden's art class was definitely recognised as one of the best scenes on the game, it was sensual and did a magnificent job at setting up and playing out the scene. Aiden groped her, she was exhibting herself infront of complete strangers far away from town. She was looking incredible. A pretty well done scene all in all.

Lastly i couldn't care less about sex scenes. If majority here consider only sex scenes as content then that's really their problem. When L&P's intent is to show more sensual scenes than brutal fucking then the audience playing the game should gauge their expectations.

People who are complaining and blaming it in the dev about not getting any content in their routes, whose fault is it really. If the player is going to be choosy then he has to pay the price. This is just 1 dev making a project catering to fetishes of 1000+ people. I haven't had an update where I didn't get content. I am not choosy. It is not like the dev is not working, it is just that what the dev is making is not to your interest.

Secondly a big factor that needs to be considered is the size of the scenes. L&P's pace is just below average when compared to majority devs but his scenes are huge.

Entire Playable days infact 2 PD sometimes in other games are shorter than the next Sam Event of 450 renders. Ofcourse it is going to take L&P much longer to complete a Playable Day. Had it been some other game, even if we use Jessica O'Neil as an example L&P would have completed 5-6 Playable Days of it in One year. The scope is huge for one man that is undeniably true, but at the same time it shouldn't mean that he drops his vision and reduces the scope just to put out a medicore product which won't even be talked about 1 day later.
I get what you're saying and I liked your post because I generally agree with you, however, the problem is how long you have to wait to see a follow-up to something. There are too many characters and I personally think things should have been followed up on quicker, like the bikini show with Sam and Dylan, there is no way both of them don't try to see what else Sophia would do after that.

Also, no follow-up to Ellie and Julia's stuff, Sophia literally allowed Julia to do a lot to her but no follow-up, then there is the maid, the tutoring, the old guys, Aiden's stuff, the guys who tried to rape her and Patricia shot, the museum guys date, Alyssa and Zach. There is Patricia stuff as well, who I can't even remember the last scene she was in, then Claire and her daughter as well, just WAY too much.

I get that the playable days aren't the same as real-time (of course), but the way AWAM is set up means by the time things get followed up, it's been over a year or close to it.

Also, I going to say this for the first time in this thread, I really don't think L&P needs to make as many renders for each scene as he does, and, I'm not convinced he actually does make the number of renders he claims he does.

I still enjoy AWAM but I do see its major flaws, more time passes, the more the flaws become the thing people remember.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019

You know what, I'm going to back you up on this. I see a lot of armchair "He should be doing X", or "Why is it taking Y amount of time?". Well, by all mean, face palmers, get your lazy ass out there and be somebody, if you're such an expert on how long development should take. You've clearly got a lock on VN development, so go show L&P up at at his own game, and make a bunch of money in the process. I triple-dog dare you.

If you're currently supporting him, quit supporting him if you're not happy, and if you're not supporting him, quit bitching, because you're not losing anything in this equation. I'm just getting really tired of watching the same line of discussion looping in this stupid thread, and I'm definitely taking an extended break from this community after this update. I'm talking months, if not years.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I’m not sure if that would work either. If that would happen, he would probably slow down even further, stoper’s territory, as he would have to find another income source, which may eventually lead to closing up shop.
That's the point of the standoff: who blinks first. I think it's definitely worth it. Either he finally starts to act like a semi-serious adult entrepreneur, or he starts looking for a nine-to-five. I wouldn't be so sure if that's something very much to his liking... I know I would never hire anyone with his attitude.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You know what, I'm going to back you up on this. I see a lot of armchair "He should be doing X", or "Why is it taking Y amount of time?". Well, by all mean, face palmers, get your lazy ass out there and be somebody, if you're such an expert on how long development should take. You've clearly got a lock on VN development, so go show L&P up at at his own game, and make a bunch of money in the process. I triple-dog dare you.

If you're currently supporting him, quit supporting him if you're not happy, and if you're not supporting him, quit bitching, because you're not losing anything in this equation. I'm just getting really tired of watching the same line of discussion looping in this stupid thread, and I'm definitely taking an extended break from this community after this update. I'm talking months, if not years.
I wasn't there on the thread at that time, so i have only heard this, anyone on the thread from that time with more insight can correct me on this.

Stoper who is the dev of Jessica O'Neil also said that L&P's pace is really bad, he is liar and milking people and so on. He went on to make his own high quality game to prove his point. While the game is visually great on par with Awam but the pace is terrible. It is going to be 9 months soon, from the last update and even then the expected size of the update is around 450-500 some renders with some animations.

So essentially he became almost 3 times slower than L&P while making a game with lesser characters and storylines and also a smaller scope.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wasn't there on the thread at that time, so i have only heard this, anyone on the thread from that time with more insight can correct me on this.

Stoper who is the dev of Jessica O'Neil also said that L&P's pace is really bad, he is liar and milking people and so on. He went on to make his own high quality game to prove his point. While the game is visually great on par with Awam but the pace is terrible. It is going to be 9 months soon, from the last update and even then the expected size of the update is around 450-500 some renders with some animations.

So essentially he became almost 3 times slower than L&P while making a game with lesser characters and storylines and also a smaller scope.
true... I already said that... L&P still is passionate about the game as well as milking patreons... but stoper completely lost his interest about the game, he is just trying to get in the game, but not working for him...

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes