hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Friends, this game is not a good update, don't invest money, it's been 5 years, it's not worth a good update
Friends, it will possibly be a good update. It has been a good and erotic game so far (not hardcore). Whether you want to invest money you have to decide for yourself.

I write this only to counter this general judgment. And because it's fun to mock a little.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Don't be surprised by this. This thread has certain people who have transcended human capabilities. They can read all the text with each image while also looking at what is in the render all in less than a second.
I can't forget when L&P released a 997 render update and people finished the whole thing in 10 minutes saying something along the lines of 6 months for 10 minutes of content.
We’ve got a bunch of Johnny 5’s running around here.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

rayso12

Oct 9, 2021
Friends, it will possibly be a good update. It has been a good and erotic game so far (not hardcore). Whether you want to invest money you have to decide for yourself.

I write this only to counter this general judgment. And because it's fun to mock a little.
Whoever invested money in this game is ignorant, money will be invested, I have not seen any development yet.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
400 images in 5 minutes???? That's less than 1 second per image!!! I can call that skipping, not playing. It would be like watching a movie with 10 times FF :rolleyes:
For a lot of people the update can be 2 or 3 renders only.Or even zero.
There is plenty of players that got less than 1 min content since the end of the previous day of the game.
From all updates since November 2021.Total.

Last edited:

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Whoever invested money in this game is ignorant, money will be invested, I have not seen any development yet.
In my opinion, reducing the investment of money should encourage the developer to update the game faster to attract attention and new money. I don't wish any harm to the developer, I just want to speed up the development of the game.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
In my opinion, reducing the investment of money should encourage the developer to update the game faster to attract attention and new money. I don't wish any harm to the developer, I just want to speed up the development of the game.
For that the patrons would need to have some basic understanding of how the economy and markets work. Hell, at least some basic understanding how actual life in the real world works. Hence: won't happen.

Edit: or let's put it this way: it's as likely as meeting a hobo who gives you an ancient coin that will grow you a horse dong which your "landlady" instantly won't resist, or that your monster will slip into your "roommate" hole of choice while on the back seat drive on the bumpy road. You get the point.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if the developer sees a drop in profits, they will think the game is no longer worth it, so they will decide to stop developing it and move on to something else.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
if the developer sees a drop in profits, they will think the game is no longer worth it, so they will decide to stop developing it and move on to something else.
L&P has the problem that there are no jobs in Germany he could get which pay as good as his current Patreon.
He has only two options when he sees his Patreons drop:
1. Get his shit together and speed up development
2. Quit Patreon and find some normal job taking a massive hit to his income

Last edited:

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
For that the patrons would need to have some basic understanding of how the economy and markets work. Hell, at least some basic understanding how actual life in the real world works. Hence: won't happen.

Edit: or let's put it this way: it's as likely as meeting a hobo who gives you an ancient coin that will grow you a horse dong which your "landlady" instantly won't resist, or that your monster will slip into your "roommate" hole of choice while on the back seat drive on the bumpy road. You get the point.
What is the most realistic way to speed up game development? Wait 20 years?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I would also like to go to a developed country like Germany. As an Asian, I promise not to work overtime and take away other people's jobs, and I will be a proper fisherman. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Friend, this is not the time to envy Germany and France, soon all its production will move to America and Armageddon will come in Europe. We need to wait a year and that's it

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes