armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the one who start the bi curious sophia is alyssa.to bad i need to wait for the day 11 or 12 for the answer if ellie dont get another scene with julia.
BTW do we have any idea if all the scenes with Ellie will be with Sophia too?Or Sophia will be only in 1/3 of them?Logan get 1/3?And Julia get the last 1/3?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I was hoping for next version release mid February ...
If not this weekend, it would make sense to at least announce it this weekend for the next one.

But it seems that the development stretches even furhter now.

I just hope he can at least keep to his recent pace of half-a-day updates made in 40-45 days.
End it doesn't becomes 60 days per update ...

Sep 21, 2017
The dev is not here anymore, he can't stands to 500 page of critics while in patreon he deleted his own post regarding no scene and very slow corruption works
*gah...turrrible if that's true...big brother milks but at least he/she delivers AN ACTUAL H-GAME/H-NOVEL...sex scenes, nude scenes---you know the kind of things hentai games are known for...I hope the patrons talks with their wallets and "feel" his sincerity on the next update...if it ever comes on 2050:poop:

rRaubkateRr

Jun 19, 2018
I wonder whether there are also female artists out there, who create incestual adult games or if this is only a male domain?

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
i could be the first....i have to learn to use daz3d, but for me a story dealing with mom son relation has to be devoloped in a way that the approach between the 2 persons has to be very gradual, not all of a sudden.
Infact i'm looking for games or stories the more possible near the reality, to have an inspiration, and it is not easy....
Sorry for my bad english
J7

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I wonder whether there are also female artists out there, who create incestual adult games or if this is only a male domain?
Eva Kiss had such an option in GGGB. And as usual, she did it better than everyone else. At least that's what I remember. I played just the initial part of that relationship, before I bailed out of it.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i could be the first....i have to learn to use daz3d, but for me a story dealing with mom son relation has to be devoloped in a way that the approach between the 2 persons has to be very gradual, not all of a sudden.
Infact i'm looking for games or stories the more possible near the reality, to have an inspiration, and it is not easy....
Sorry for my bad english
J7
You should learn with this man, his rendering skill is awesome, im fan of john
|
|
v
Eva Kiss had such an option in GGGB. And as usual, she did it better than everyone else. At least that's what I remember. I played just the initial part of that relationship, before I bailed out of it.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You should learn with this man, his rendering skill is awesome, im fan of john
|
|
v
yeah stoper games do have fantastic renders

I know you meant as in making games but wanted to say, that not all males like incest.

I am however intrigued by this game, mostly because I like the slow burn on the story, instead of just quickly getting to it. Also am curious what version it will be where there finally a sex scene with the wife and someone who not her husband.

I never ever thought I see a game like this but I must say, it does seem to be slow going but most games seem to be slow going on updates now.

I just wish the daughter and son where step related to mum is all, but not first time I looked past the incest in a game and pretended it step relations, which in certain scenarios is not incest, mainly remarriage of some kind.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@Loneshysoul

Even if the brother and sister were step kids it'd still be incest just not as interesting.
if brother and sister where step kids, then no it is not incest, if they can have sex before there parents remarried and its not incest, then they can have sex afterwards and it not be incest.

anyway, not the place for this discussion

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
stoper are you a fan of a wife and a mother? or just watching the competition.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
stoper are you a fan of a wife and a mother? or just watching the competition.
Hardly there is a competition.
After all JOHN is not an incest game,there is no mother/son or father/daughter.If we lucky we may get sister/sister but that's it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game has a long way to go before it can really be considered any competition to them. By the time this one has an update stoper will probably already have 2+ updates out.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes