roro

May 29, 2017
Let me tell you that 3-3,5 years won't happen.
After all he already quit his studies but we actualy starting to get the updates not every 30 days,but first 35 days,later 40 days and now we are towrds 45-50 days.
Maybe. I'm not a prophet and so are you. Things can change for the better of for the worse.
And when the game starts to get juicy, would you even want it to end? Haven't you read a good book and wished it would not end? a good game in development could be exactly that.

Reactions: Gexter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe. I'm not a prophet and so are you. Things can change for the better of for the worse.
And when the game starts to get juicy, would you even want it to end? Haven't you read a good book and wished it would not end? a good game in development could be exactly that.
Of course I will want to end.What's the point of book that don't end?This is not fighting game or MMO after all.
You can go and check the Patreon.1 year ago I was asking him how he will release the updates.He answer that he will do monthly updates no matter how much content is ready.
Actualy forget about checking,he delete so many comments that I doubt it's still there.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man, would you stop with your fake nuse already?
You can find the number of renders in l&p's post's on patreon with every new update. Even if you're not a patron, there are some patrons (including myself) that uploaded those posts to this site.
I just don't like people throwing false statements, and this hard statistic work took me 2 long minutes...
You realise that 295 renders in last update are not 295 unique renders,right?At least 10% are just a small variations,maybe even more.Also 295 renders for 52 days are nothing extreme.We have people that are making more than 1400 for 1 month.

roro

May 29, 2017
You realise that 295 renders in last update are not 295 unique renders,right?At least 10% are just a small variations,maybe even more.Also 295 renders for 52 days are nothing extreme.We have people that are making more than 1400 for 1 month.
I never said it's extreme, and yes, I know that some other devs are making more renders per month, but you can't compare those situations.
some of the devs that deliver more renders have a team that helps them. l&p won't do that and he has his own reasons, be it greediness, perfectionism or whatever. But most of the other devs also pay less attention to details. This is one of the main reasons why this game is special.
And i guess you also know that there are other devs who deliver less than 100 renders in more than a month.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I never said it's extreme, and yes, I know that some other devs are making more renders per month, but you can't compare those situations.
some of the devs that deliver more renders have a team that helps them. l&p won't do that and he has his own reasons, be it greediness, perfectionism or whatever. But most of the other devs also pay less attention to details. This is one of the main reasons why this game is special.
And i guess you also know that there are other devs who deliver less than 100 renders in more than a month.
Actualy I don't know those devs:)And I am pretty sure they don't make so much money anyway.
About teams.You know that almost in all teams actualy the dev is the single one who do the renders?The others mostly helps with the writing or coding if we're talking for Unity games.

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Played this game a while ago, not a lot of 'content' if you get what I mean (no hate I get that's what he's going for). Not sure if there was somewhere to look that I've missed but any updates on that yet or still working on the slow burn realistic build? Just wanna know before I download again,
Cheers

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Played this game a while ago, not a lot of 'content' if you get what I mean (no hate I get that's what he's going for). Not sure if there was somewhere to look that I've missed but any updates on that yet or still working on the slow burn realistic build? Just wanna know before I download again,
Cheers
Come back when you see 0.105 posted.At least that is what the dev told us when the things will start to be real.

roro

May 29, 2017
Actualy I don't know those devs:)And I am pretty sure they don't make so much money anyway.
About teams.You know that almost in all teams actualy the dev is the single one who do the renders?The others mostly helps with the writing or coding if we're talking for Unity games.
You'll be surprised. One that I know (not personally ;)) makes more money and delivered almost nothing for the last year...

Rendering takes most of the time, but coding, story writing, adding sound and debugging also takes time. And again, not all renders are equal in quality, details, and in rendering time...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You'll be surprised. One that I know (not personally ;)) makes more money and delivered almost nothing for the last year...

Rendering takes most of the time, but coding, story writing, adding sound and debugging also takes time. And again, not all renders are equal in quality, details, and in rendering time...
I know one that is making money and the last update of his game is from september 2016.
The dev of Life with Mary-LikesBlondes is among the best.He makes around 1000$ per month and deliver an update each month/it seems we will get one this week:)/.Around 200 renders each time and the story is unique.

Narnia123

Apr 29, 2018
As much as i like the setup/plot , the developer is really taking his time. 13 days without a post. No wonder people are questioning his work...

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
37 days have passed and there is still no announcement of possible dates to launch the update.
It seems that now 40 - 45 days will not be enough, how long will he start to need after, two months?

Even after having improved his hardware does not seem to be enough for him to try to meet the deadlines he sets himself, this only shows his irresponsibility and lack of commitment towards his sponsors.

I wonder what excuses he will come up with now, that he broke his ergonomic chair and his new order was going to take a week and that after his chair arrived it wasn't the one he expected and he had to make a 4 hour trip to buy the one indicated.

Mr. Excuses seems to be a good pupil of Gumdrop. And I don't blame them, with passive sponsors who don't care if they don't meet the deadlines and accept their infinite excuses, it's normal that the developers behave like that, if they have found their golden goose and have passive sponsors who don't complain, it's obvious that they're going to try to keep their source of income longer.

Passive sponsors only encourage this untransparent behavior, soon we will have more developers adopting the same behavior.

roro

May 29, 2017
As much as i like the setup/plot , the developer is really taking his time. 13 days without a post. No wonder people are questioning his work...
He answers patron's questions on patreon site, So there's some communication in the last 3 days. But I would really like him to communicate more often. I also think that it's in his own interest. With every teaser he gain more pledges, so it's a win-win situation...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I give him this year.
I expect at least some efforts-more updates per year or bigger updates his pick.And Sophia must drop all that saints bullshit.
Innocent is fun but not after 10+ updates and 15-16 months.
If nothing change and Sophia don't stop react like an alien-well we have 100+ more games.
Not to mention so many card and board games.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I don't really care about incest but I'll take that over childhood friend, landlords, land lady, and eldermale roomates any day lol. I know some of these are labeled as such to make incest patches possible but they still drive me nuts when I see it lol:cool:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I give him this year.
I expect at least some efforts-more updates per year or bigger updates his pick.And Sophia must drop all that saints bullshit.
If nothing change and Sophia don't stop react like an alien-well we have 100+ more games.
you ask for a sexual scene with her husband and a kiss with another woman or something like that.i need to see a boob after last upgrade

Sep 21, 2017
I give him this year.
*like I said no one can defend a sexless relationship with a husband---when they have two fucking kids! and no wife will tolerate a husband who does that and just do nothing (any woman would hire private detectives or do some detecting herself). its more logical to KILL the husband even by a freak lightning strike to the balls than the excuses EVERYONE makes in-game (and by the dev IRL):sick:

_Nathy_

Oct 21, 2018
*slow corruption---ok but no sex with husband WHATSOEVER? I know its a "fictional" game but c'mon it is pretty UNREALISTIC especially in a HENTAI GAME.:mad: ...all I can say is I smell milking from faraway.:sick:
Right when u play as a good wife and she doesn't "play" with her husband it's a little toooo much. if he/she puts some sex scenes in this road every 1 will be less critical about the slow corruption.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes