Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
:unsure: If something interesting happens in this update. Immediately outraged people on the main forum will want Frodo to have the same.:ROFLMAO:
Dylan ak Frodo/Tyrion already had his fun, the universe in its infinite wisdom is now going to balance the scale with Sam's revenge, and from what I've heard it will be interesting.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just started Part 2 in preparation for the update, and holy bloom, Batman. I feel like I fell asleep with my contacts in going through this.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dylan ak Frodo/Tyrion already had his fun, the universe in its infinite wisdom is now going to balance the scale with Sam's revenge, and from what I've heard it will be interesting.
Let's see. It's better not to bet on anything, because you can be disappointed. And you may be positively surprised

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Let's see. It's better not to bet on anything, because you can be disappointed. And you may be positively surprised
I agree, but the signs are there, two animations of 20 seconds each, L&P confirmed that this event will be hotter than the Hot Tub (and yes I know that L&P has a very strange definition of hot) we are not going to have one handjob, but something else will emerge.

Reactions: Jude6

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I agree, but the signs are there, two animations of 20 seconds each, L&P confirmed that this event will be hotter than the Hot Tub (and yes I know that L&P has a very strange definition of hot) we are not going to have one handjob, but something else will emerge.
In one animation, Sophia takes off her blouse in front of Sam and allows Sam to play with her boobs, perhaps as a new kiss element. Like in mission 4 replay and Aiden's gang meeting where the gang groped Sophia's tits. And the second animation from Sophia's past

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
In one animation, Sophia takes off her blouse in front of Sam and allows Sam to play with her boobs, perhaps as a new kiss element. Like in mission 4 replay and Aiden's gang meeting where the gang groped Sophia's tits. And the second animation from Sophia's past
We're going to see more kisses, that's obvious, my money is in that this time Sam is going to suck Sophia's nipples but with no fabric interference, I'm not too sure about the animation of Sophia's past, on Thursday everything will be revealed.

Reactions: Sadowdark
Mar 22, 2018
i just hope that this delay is due to him changing his roadmap for the game and putting sex in there, it's a two-sided blade for him now, on one hand it could significantly uplift his situation and on the other hand it could be very well his downfall, another sam event based on current roadmap with current pace will be 2 years from now and events with dylan won't have sex either, so it brings disappointment for many. i know it supposed to be an erotic game rather than a fuck fest but how many times people are going to play the foreplay parts over and over again for an update, i for one not doing it and i already forgot so many events and details which he's counting on for us to remember! but hey maybe i'm wrong and people will flock to be his patrons and write in their wills for their grandchildren to support L&P forever i don't know. it's worth to mention that i love this game and want it to be successful and see the ending man, we've put behind a fking pandemic, it's a miracle that we are still here, and LP continuing his work out there, get it done man and move to another brilliant VN, you can do it, but assemble a team for pete's sake

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
We have an expression over in Straya "When there's grass on the pitch, play on", which would appear to contradict that statement
That's not what that means. Lol Please don't say that to anyone. It means if she has hair, she's old enough to have sex with regardless of her age. You say that when you don't care they're a minor and you're justifying it by saying she's old enough. Lol nevermind, carry on. Keep telling people that.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
:unsure: If something interesting happens in this update. Immediately outraged people on the main forum will want Frodo to have the same.:ROFLMAO:
It is not realistic to expect a mother to have sex with her own son before having sex with a stranger, so of course it will take more time for her to build up and to have more sexually explicit situations with Dylan than with Sam, since it is harder for a mother to a llow herself to let sexual situations to escalate with her own son than with a total stranger like Sam. This Dylan vs Sam thing makes no sense to me as neither the hatred for Dylan, since this is supposed to be a MAINLY incest story before just a story of an unfaithful wife with lesbian tendencies that has sex with soccer moms , her son's and daughter's teenage friends and a bunch of dirty old men, pervert thugs and all kinds of scumbags, which is all it will be if you remove the incest fetish from it.

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes