crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
That's not what that means. Lol Please don't say that to anyone. It means if she has hair, she's old enough to have sex with regardless of her age. You say that when you don't care they're a minor and you're justifying it by saying she's old enough. Lol nevermind, carry on. Keep telling people that.
It’s the same in the States, only here it’s “If there’s grass on the field, play ball”, which is usually trotted out when someone wants to make an edgy joke. I’ve noticed it gets less funny the older you get, and people start to have kids of their own.

Reactions: drax 4998

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's not what that means. Lol Please don't say that to anyone. It means if she has hair, she's old enough to have sex with regardless of her age. You say that when you don't care they're a minor and you're justifying it by saying she's old enough. Lol nevermind, carry on. Keep telling people that.
This is a thread where the protagonist engaging in sexual acts with young boys of questionable age is sometimes celebrated. The dev himself considers the storyline to be "freaking hot"

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I just started Part 2 in preparation for the update, and holy bloom, Batman. I feel like I fell asleep with my contacts in going through this.
This is what I do not understand. You can talk about he is being slow all day long sure. but the events in PArt 2 so far were all fire and very nice

You had :
Task 4 school tak
Jennifer having a threesome
some groping (rapey) with Aiden and his crew
The Graduate stuff with Dylan and Amber
the shota boys in Action
and soon Sam and Sophia
with Dylan and Sophia getting into a new step into their relationship

Its everything but boring^^

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is what I do not understand. You can talk about he is being slow all day long sure. but the events in PArt 2 so far were all fire and very nice

You had :
Task 4 school tak
Jennifer having a threesome
some groping (rapey) with Aiden and his crew
The Graduate stuff with Dylan and Amber
the shota boys in Action
and soon Sam and Sophia
with Dylan and Sophia getting into a new step into their relationship

Its everything but boring^^
You don't understand that people can have different tastes to you? I don't play any of those routes, so all Part 2 is (for me) a total of about 7 renders. No "fire" at all - Sophia gets up, has a shower, goes to work at the school, comes home, puts her feet up on the couch. I hear another render at a cafe with a bucket on her head, but I didn't bother downloading that update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes