OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I'm one of those supporters and I'm not offended, so you actually don't speak for 'each L&P patron'.
So what... well I have failed in my point, by writing "each L&P Patron", in my mind was something like this "you're implying that patrons are cows, don't do that, have some respect" in other words. Obviously, I do not speak for each patron, never indented to, I apologize, I do not speak for you PaxHadrian17, only the ones that might be offended by the cow deduction and obviously you are not one.

You shared your opinions and suggestions with L&P how he could be more productive, invest... but it's his project.
1. In terms adding more people to his project, I don't think he want's to be a manager (he is bad doing that).
2. Hardware, he might be waiting for NV 4090 not catching fire, but he should upgrade, skipping a generation is common.
3. He his learning, he evolved, not as fast or as we all wished, his code skills improved allot.
4. We fails in what many developers do, even season seniors, underestimate the effort and complexity, 20 years by your math...
5. It's his passion, his story (not open to changes, for me his strongest point, cause it's impossible to make everyone happy), his work. Maybe he is the Kubrick of adult games if he finishes.

It's your money, why you still support him, only you know, not my issue, but I do still think L&P is not milking you cause you're not a cow or goat.

Amu-SOROUSCH

Jan 9, 2021
I am pretty sure if you didn't do the jaccizi scene with Sam,the update will be way less than 10 renders and 1 min play.
No, I have nothing to do with the past sequences

Does the new update want to show in the previous history that you say this?

In total, this game update is 0.175 for Sofia and Sam and wants to show 10 pictures with text.

I also say that it took three months to make these 10 photos...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Now the problem with that is that i'm pretty sure L&P is making huge efforts to get this game going. Right now, we are at approximately 4.5 renders per day. And don't forget about the rest, like the story, the renpy, the animations and so on.
The development of this game is getting slower with each passing year. Be it render per day count or story progression. This project started with entire PD updates and went down to half a PD, then 1/3rd of a PD, and now single events. Yes, his renders got a massive facelift years ago and the amount of renders per event have increased drastically, but he's still constantly getting slower which causes less story progression overall and roughly 2 years for a single PD at this pace.

Some would say animations are the reason for it this year, which I'd totally agree with, problem is that L&P himself said they wouldn't cause any delays. Also, not only are animations causing a delay, but his render per day count went down aswell compared to last year. Which, by the way, is one of the bigger reasons (among others) for many people to believe that there is no animator other than L&P himself. Even the updates without animation have been much slower in terms of render per day count. Even slower than the current one for the most part. Following your logic, this would mean he's putting less effort into it year by year, yes?

The guy is not a milker. He is a bad business owner. He is trying to do it all by himself. So you can dissociate constructive from criticisim with a guy like that. You are only criticizing. And its not helping by any means because he is not listening.
Not quite. He's got a proofreader/translator, a guy for coding and his..."animator". With the rest I'd mostly agree. He's not willing to change a thing.

karleston

May 20, 2022
but his render per day count went down aswell compared to last year. Which, by the way, is one of the bigger reasons (among others) for many people to believe that there is no animator other than L&P himself.
Or maybe he is slowing down because he was working 10 to 12 hours a day? That's a possiblity too no?
Listen no matter what he does. he will never satisfy the pleb even hiring a good team . Because from what i heard from his old fans. He is a control freak. So even like that, there is a slim chance of success. Because he will get involved in everything and they will end up leaving and will delay the updates even more.

So the only way i see faster updates is a change in his perception. Like do you really need that many renders for such a small update? i saw devs that can tell half of the story with 400 renders. So make it a 100 renders per update. And i'm sure we would see a drastic imrpovement like that.

My 2 cents...

I wanna hear Toushiro opinion too. Since he is facepalming everyone and never saw him write a single word. Make a statement. we are waiting

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes