armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is what I do not understand. You can talk about he is being slow all day long sure. but the events in PArt 2 so far were all fire and very nice

You had :
Task 4 school tak
Jennifer having a threesome
some groping (rapey) with Aiden and his crew
The Graduate stuff with Dylan and Amber
the shota boys in Action
and soon Sam and Sophia
with Dylan and Sophia getting into a new step into their relationship

Its everything but boring^^
You do realise that's all we got for 1 year,right.Today is exactly 1 year since the end of previous day.
Not to mention you must be doing at least 2-3 runs in order to experience every scene.Many don't do such thing.
For a lot of people the whole content so far is something like 1 min play.And only because of a loading time.
View attachment 2181317
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He have the intention to watch World Cup?
So that is why he will try for a "faster"release.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
World cup 2022 has started
I really want to see Sophie wearing some soccer unform as Germany , Brazil ..
L&P can make money from them instead of wasting his time to animations

Reactions: MorTiVratiTati

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You do realise that's all we got for 1 year,right.Today is exactly 1 year since the end of previous day.
Not to mention you must be doing at least 2-3 runs in order to experience every scene.Many don't do such thing.
For a lot of people the whole content so far is something like 1 min play.And only because of a loading time.
No you do dot You jsut go out all filthy and made some slight choices regarding Dylan IMO and not take the grandpa route

With this you would have gotten all scenes so far except Graduate and even then you can watch these complete scenes or updates in the Gallery. It is not you are missing any content in the Gallery.

Again. I am not saying not to complain about the speed but the content we got were all fire.

Reactions: Bane71

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
World cup 2022 has started
I really want to see Sophie wearing some soccer unform as Germany , Brazil ..
L&P can make money from them instead of wasting his time to animations
a quite good idea. Lp can make an event like she and dylan are watching world cup then make a bet. She is on messi's Argentina when dylan is on cr7 portugal. Who lose will...

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
a quite good idea. Lp can make an event like she and dylan are watching world cup then make a bet. She is on messi's Argentina when dylan is on cr7 portugal. Who lose will...
With a less controversoial World Cup maybe but this one? NO CHANCE

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes