McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I somehow knew that L&P was going to wait until the beginning of everyone's work week to release this thing, when I'm not going to have any time. That's basically the same as delaying it for another week for me.
It will not be such a big update. We are talking for a single event. I believe you will find some time for Sofia :) :)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
How about you spend €30 and get the game access on the release day itself and help everyone here rather than laughing at a person who is willing to help this community :)
You can buy call of duty MWII vault edition for 100 £, a game with 250 million $ budget, but you have to pay to L&P 30 $ for a single event :D:D in a game which at some point will be abandoned due to time limits. And there is people calling us pirates :cool::cool:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Yes, you're right. If only I could spend €30 a month, I would have shared it here.
If 6 people subscribe to a €30 plan combined than it's possible. Just a thought :unsure:
It makes no sense to unnecessarily spend money on L&P project. In 10 days, the whole thing would only cost 1€ and thus, although still far too expensive for practically no content, at least not quite such a big waste of money.

Anyway, I like the idea of dividing the costs by 6. If we can agree on the 1€ version, I would be happy to pay 16 cents. Still a waste, but it would be worth it to me for the laugh. ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes