palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I thought the script and the program and the 3d part (except for the animation) were all done by him alone
Translator/Proofreader, Coder (Bibifoc), and his illusionary animator.

Anyway, something tells me that L&P failed to communicate with Bibifoc properly. Have a hard time believing that he wouldn't be around when the update is ready for the whole day, especially seeing that he's been online earlier. Not that a few hours more or less make a big difference. Oh well. Possible that Bibifoc has this weird thing people refer to as "real-life". Crazy world we live in!

Let's all blame Bibifoc! :mad:

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, LP tossed Bibifoc under the bus because of a delay? Didn't see that one coming, especially since Bibifoc has mentioned here that LP still does most of the coding. Bibifoc just helps out some.

I'm not much more than a beta tester now.
No, especially in the case of a VN, a coder makes tools and propose solution to technical problems. But L&P "codes" scenes (which means mainly adding images/dialogs/music/sound/some effects).

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
Hi everyone,
I recently took a €5/month plan on L & P's Patreon which means that I'll get access to the latest version 5 days after the 1st release. So, if no one posts the new update on time, is that ok with you all if I post the game for you bros?
I'll be more than happy to help!
Sure bro

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes