ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
How do I know that the update has already been released? Only when someone throws it here and that's it? Is this moment not specified on the page? And then we wonder if he has released an update or not yet.

Sophiawhore

Mar 24, 2022
You can buy call of duty MWII vault edition for 100 £, a game with 250 million $ budget, but you have to pay to L&P 30 $ for a single event :D:D in a game which at some point will be abandoned due to time limits. And there is people calling us pirates :cool::cool:
It should be abandoned, this sucker doesn't so anything

Reactions: McZoy

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone else do strings of saves that are just of characters that you follow? For example, I've got saves of every Sam appearance from beginning to now, so I can do a refresher playthrough before the next update, and just skip to the next save, or in BADIK, I've got a string of Bella saves. My Part 1 clear save is even called "Go Sam Go".

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
So what does that mean? Norelease today? I am confused now.^^
It means the game will be released when bibifoc takes a look at it, which he still hasn't. Maybe he'll be able to do it in 5 minutes o in 5 hours.

True dat, a few more hours until we'll be dissapointed for the 100th time
Speak for yourself, the only disappointing thing about this game is the time between releases, not the updates themselves.

Reactions: Bane71 and roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes