hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Which would make no sense based on their current relationship.
Yes, due to the current relationship, see the last Sophia/Sam event, it would be logical if all other routes ended now, or had it much more difficult. The Dylan route in particular. But that would require the one who leads the avatar Sophia to make every decision like this from now on. Have fun with it! ;)

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
And, with that, L&P...from hell's heart, I stab at thee. Don't you ever give me blue balls for a year again!

Anyway, Here's the Windows version. Have fun failing NNN, I know that I will.

View attachment 2183659

JK, enjoy! Mac pals, stand by a little longer...

Mega
I know it's like asking for a alkoholfrei bier at Oktoberfest and that I'll probably be showered by your palms for it (I deserve them, but please not on my face), but I was wondering if you, or some other L&P patron who also usually frequents this thread's pages, might be so kind as to also share the latest update of... Decision Of Life (for those who still don't know what I'm talking about: DOL is the chaste version of AWAM downloadable from L&P's Patreon site).
It's a strange request, but I assure you that I have no ulterior motive (I neither want to play it nor write about it on this thread). It's just my personal curiosity... just to compare the stories and the renders of the two Sams (the young son of Sophia's best friend with the grown next door lodger).
In the hope that you can forgive this little aberrant request of mine, I thank you in advance.
405111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Would you tell me, what are the "Mini stories", because at Fan site there are 4 minigames......are these the same ???
there are so many fan stories available in the fanart sections, some are just not that big of a story like pixil's, made with only 20-30 renders etc., so they are not released with ren'py just released as renders... i try to collect them and include in my combined edition..

Reactions: keefer43

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
L
That's the spirit!! "Sophia, Ellie and Sam" in a threesome.
I said this a while ago and they said it was impossible.
My thoughts on where Sam's storyline is going to end up - or at least where I would take it if I were suddenly given writing duties for the Sam plot - is that he and Sophia are going to accelerate their steamy affair, while at the same time, the growing popularity of Sam's band will draw Ellie's attention, and she and Sam will grow closer as well. It will all culminate in The Bed-Wetters doing a big concert, where Sam will debut a song that he wrote for Sophia, just saying something vague like "This is a song I wrote for a special girl in the audience tonight". Sophia will obviously be hugely touched by this, but Ellie will also be at the concert, and think that he wrote it for her (which maybe he partially did), and kiss him after the show, or maybe even a little more (which he won't resist).

Sophia will catch them in the act, and also notice all the new attention that Sam is getting from girls his age, his confidence now bolstered by his time with Sophia, and realize that what they had was a fleeting thing between a boy trying to discover his sexuality, and a middle-aged woman trying to rediscover hers. She will tell Sam that it's time for them to end their relationship (for real this time), and that she now needs to dedicate herself to saving her flagging marriage. Before they cut those ties, however, they have one last major league sex session which will be the big one that people are waiting for.

Ellie will end up with Sam, and Sophia will set to work rekindling her relationship with Liam.

I know it's like asking for a alkoholfrei bier at Oktoberfest and that I'll probably be showered by your palms for it (I deserve them, but please not on my face), but I was wondering if you, or some other L&P patron who also usually frequents this thread's pages, might be so kind as to also share the latest update of... Decision Of Life (for those who still don't know what I'm talking about: DOL is the chaste version of AWAM downloadable from L&P's Patreon site).
It's a strange request, but I assure you that I have no ulterior motive (I neither want to play it nor write about it on this thread). It's just my personal curiosity... just to compare the stories and the renders of the two Sams (the young son of Sophia's best friend with the grown next door lodger).
In the hope that you can forgive this little aberrant request of mine, I thank you in advance.
I actually looked for DoL, because I wanted to maybe figure out a way to get the script into AWAM. Incest does absolutely nothing for me, but the Dylan storyline has potential if he were just Sophia's stepson or godson or something.

All that said, I couldn't even find DoL Part 1 on there, unfortunately, and based on some comments, other people were having a hard time finding it too.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
All that said, I couldn't even find DoL Part 1 on there, unfortunately, and based on some comments, other people were having a hard time finding it too.
Thanks, but I was referring to the latest update (DOL Part2 v0.175)... If you are a high tier patron you should have easy access to it.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Great another branch that doesn't do anything.
I'm saying that's where it ends. I can all but guarantee that this entire thing will end (if it does, that is) with relatively the same status quo that it started with, or else L&P is going to have to write a million different endings, with all the divergent branching paths, and he's just one guy. Telltale and Bioware do the same thing. It starts at one point, branches out, and then everything meets again at one narrative point at the end, maybe with a few slight variables.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
There's a minor inconsistency in this latest update. At one point in the Sam scene it's said of Sophia that 'she hadn't had sex is so long', but she definitely just did with her husband like a few days ago (the night before visiting the Morello or w/e guy in prison - there's even an option to tell him about it in the prison scene). L&P screwed up a little bit.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
There's a minor inconsistency in this latest update. At one point in the Sam scene it's said of Sophia that 'she hadn't had sex is so long', but she definitely just did with her husband like a few days ago (the night before visiting the Morello or w/e guy in prison - there's even an option to tell him about it in the prison scene). L&P screwed up a little bit.
I think the story is a little strange when Sophia, who visited Sam to sort out an inappropriate relationship with Sam, becomes Sam's secret girlfriend and even exposes her innermost part.
And I don't like the story that makes her lewdness reasonable, always thinking that Sophia is doing something for Dylan or educating him whenever there's such an inappropriate scene

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Who the hell selected to have sex with the husband??

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
if you see these scenes then I think he can have both in future even if he said something else about Ellie in v0.175, and he already got sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure Ellie is the last silhouette in the 175th version.
Eventually, Ellie and Sophia think they will appear at the next Sam's event.
I think the title of this game should be changed if the story is played as a sam or other event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes