olynix

Aug 2, 2021
Intriguingly, I don't get the Aiden hate. He's a non-event as far as I'm concerned. If you don't like him, just refuse his tasks, and you lose nothing substantial at all.

EDIT: And to be clear, I don't do Aiden's tasks, but then I have no interest in the Dylan route. I want the best for him, but so far that appears to require refusing Aiden's tasks.
It won't solve the problem at all. Aiden will simply choose another victim. Even more defenseless. It is quite possible that he will even rape and kill a young girl. Or that he ALREADY did. There is already filed several statements against him with the police. Other parents have already filed complaints against him. If Dylan and Zac leave, he might start maiming little girls. Or cause God knows what horrors to other children.
To escape means to condemn many other people to suffering. Aiden doesn't deserve freedom. And in my personal opinion, he doesn't deserve a pair of limbs and genitals.

First I also wanted to just fuck him off. But after thinking, I couldn't let him hurt other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I feel the same way about that asshole too and that's why I had Sophia asking Don Morello to take care of that bastard; Don Morello sent a bunch of mafioso guys to take care of him the last time I played, but since I haven't played this update I don't know how that went so far.. I hope he got a good beating !
You are obviously aware that Aiden can be dispensed with via Don Morello. He gets the baseball bat treatment, so you can rest assured. It was good that L&P provided an option for Aiden haters to be rid of him but as a villain in a corruption game he is meant to be a hate figure. This is where the Dev's writing of him succeeds. Having said that, he's more like a pantomime or 'vanilla' villain. People love to hate him.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It won't solve the problem at all. Aiden will simply choose another victim. Even more defenseless. It is quite possible that he will even rape and kill a young girl. Or that he ALREADY did. There is already filed several statements against him with the police. Other parents have already filed complaints against him. If Dylan and Zac leave, he might start maiming little girls. Or cause God knows what horrors to other children.
To escape means to condemn many other people to suffering. Aiden doesn't deserve freedom. And in my personal opinion, he doesn't deserve a pair of limbs and genitals.

First I also wanted to just fuck him off. But after thinking, I couldn't let him hurt other people.
I've played AWAM for 5 long years now, beginning when there was no hint of blackmail, (so it wasn't why I played it) but yours is the most bizarre take on Aiden & the blackmail that I've read so far, by a country mile. He's a fictional villain in a corruption story. Corruption stories, especially in 3D, normally feature blackmail, usually far heavier & more serious than what's been seen from Aiden so far. Personally I hope he goes much further but that's because I like playing corruption games.

Blackmail is even more common in corruption stories than incest. Aiden is written in a way that is meant to make him a hate figure. It seems that L&P's writing skills may have been too successful in some cases, if your irrational outbursts are anything to go by. "Maiming little girls" WTF? You seem to be confusing him with someone, or something else. He's a spoilt kid bully. He's nasty & manipulative. He may or may not have a sexual motivation concerning Sophia. (Again personally, I hope he does). That's all he is. FYI that's what villains in stories are. Be certain, NO real gorgeous MILFS will be harmed in the making of this fiction. Think of the characters as actors, because that's what they are.

Fans who don't like Aiden have the option to get rid of him through Sophia putting herself in debt to the Mafia. (As we know the Mafia are a caring, noble, altruistic organisation dedicated to assisting damsels in distress). This was when I'd hoped that the Aiden hating would cease, leaving those of us who enjoy fictionalised fetishes like blackmail to get on with that side of the story. I like the blackmail & 'I don't care how many white knight, would-be kink shaming, virtue signalling, revenge-seeking obsessives come out of the wood-work'....to paraphrase Jack Waltz in The Godfather. [& yes I know Jack Waltz got his horse's head to wake up to but Don Morello is based on Don Corleone].

I'm absolutely fed-up of anti-blackmail complaining long after those who hate it so much should have got rid of it. Don't like blackmail?, hate Aiden?, (not to forget Bennett, even if L&P has)......play a different route.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
So Sam the bastard wants to have both S and Ellie? He is not exclusive. Then S also showed him the naked body? :FacePalm:
So the story ends with Sophia and Sam having sex and then also inducing her daughter to join her in a threesome?
if you see these scenes then I think he can have both in future even if he said something else about Ellie in v0.175, and he already got sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 26, 2022
Finally some action. However now that she is given herself to Sam, I don't see any way she opens up to other guys or gals around her. That's not how people's brains work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: globsis

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
The event will filter over into event 6, from what I know. The format will be like this for update 6, which should be v0.180.
  • Sophia/Sam (Cliffhanger) - Part II
  • Sophia/Dylan/Claire/Marie
Hopefully they both hide together or at least he will have the chance to see and touch her stunning ass

• Sad
Reactions: nexer

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
I was so close to bitch about this update. I mean all this waiting just for a fucking kiss?? But then it keeps going :sneaky: Hell yeah that's a good update. This part 2 thing is going so well and the animation is pretty good too.

Reactions: Chaosguy

stevenzys007

Nov 24, 2022
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.175
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition

Vikas67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
thanks bro

Reactions: Chuysjose

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Combined Edition - Updated to v0.175

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added 3 New Fan Stories made by Westpod.
  • Tried to fix every bug that was in the previous version.

Previews:
Would you tell me, what are the "Mini stories", because at Fan site there are 4 minigames......are these the same ???

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
So Sam the bastard wants to have both S and Ellie? He is not exclusive. Then S also showed him the naked body? :FacePalm:
So the story ends with Sophia and Sam having sex and then also inducing her daughter to join her in a threesome?
That's the spirit!! "Sophia, Ellie and Sam" in a threesome.
I said this a while ago and they said it was impossible.

Reactions: HulaMaster
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes