bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
There's a minor inconsistency in this latest update. At one point in the Sam scene it's said of Sophia that 'she hadn't had sex is so long', but she definitely just did with her husband like a few days ago (the night before visiting the Morello or w/e guy in prison - there's even an option to tell him about it in the prison scene). L&P screwed up a little bit.
No because if you had Sex with Liam the scene would not go that far like when it did without the sex.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
There's a minor inconsistency in this latest update. At one point in the Sam scene it's said of Sophia that 'she hadn't had sex is so long', but she definitely just did with her husband like a few days ago (the night before visiting the Morello or w/e guy in prison - there's even an option to tell him about it in the prison scene). L&P screwed up a little bit.
If you have sex with Liam, Sophia will cut Sam off right when he starts trying to take her bra off, essentially being one of the biggest galactic cockteases of all time.

It also looks like there's not going to be a way (at least not right now) where you will be able to get the Sam storyline and an eventual Zac one in a single run either, because they both hinge on opposite choices in the Aiden situation. I'm looking forward to the Zac thing picking up steam eventually too.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Why did it change? And when? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I preferred the first one. :rolleyes:

By the way, I see, it changed before...
Just I forget it. :oops:

Of course she's beautiful in all the way. :love:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It won't solve the problem at all. Aiden will simply choose another victim. Even more defenseless. It is quite possible that he will even rape and kill a young girl. Or that he ALREADY did. There is already filed several statements against him with the police. Other parents have already filed complaints against him. If Dylan and Zac leave, he might start maiming little girls. Or cause God knows what horrors to other children.
To escape means to condemn many other people to suffering. Aiden doesn't deserve freedom. And in my personal opinion, he doesn't deserve a pair of limbs and genitals.

First I also wanted to just fuck him off. But after thinking, I couldn't let him hurt other people.
Not accepting Aiden's tasks fixes the problem of the threats to Dylan. Of threats to others, of course it doesn't.
Who is Claire Marie ?
Claire is the hairdresser and Marie is her daughter. Currently the plot seems to be set up so that Marie can teach Dylan how to please a woman so he can stop harassing Sophia.
Who the hell selected to have sex with the husband??
Abstaining from sex is no longer required for the Ellie route, and you can choose for Sophia to have sex with Liam after the jacuzzi and still maintain Filthy > GW.

If I'm still playing the game by the time it comes around, I may create a save with this path, with Sophia's marriage intact.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
Combined Edition - Updated to v0.175

What's New:
  • Updated the Renpy version to the latest.
  • Added an option to start the game from the beginning or jump to Part 2 by answering questions.
  • Added 3 New Fan Stories made by Westpod.
  • Tried to fix every bug that was in the previous version.

Previews:
Is this all the fan stories made for AWAM (these 3) or did he make more?

Reactions: Kobudo27

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
I've played AWAM for 5 long years now, beginning when there was no hint of blackmail, (so it wasn't why I played it) but yours is the most bizarre take on Aiden & the blackmail that I've read so far, by a country mile. He's a fictional villain in a corruption story. Corruption stories, especially in 3D, normally feature blackmail, usually far heavier & more serious than what's been seen from Aiden so far. Personally I hope he goes much further but that's because I like playing corruption games.

Blackmail is even more common in corruption stories than incest. Aiden is written in a way that is meant to make him a hate figure. It seems that L&P's writing skills may have been too successful in some cases, if your irrational outbursts are anything to go by. "Maiming little girls" WTF? You seem to be confusing him with someone, or something else. He's a spoilt kid bully. He's nasty & manipulative. He may or may not have a sexual motivation concerning Sophia. (Again personally, I hope he does). That's all he is. FYI that's what villains in stories are. Be certain, NO real gorgeous MILFS will be harmed in the making of this fiction. Think of the characters as actors, because that's what they are.

Fans who don't like Aiden have the option to get rid of him through Sophia putting herself in debt to the Mafia. (As we know the Mafia are a caring, noble, altruistic organisation dedicated to assisting damsels in distress). This was when I'd hoped that the Aiden hating would cease, leaving those of us who enjoy fictionalised fetishes like blackmail to get on with that side of the story. I like the blackmail & 'I don't care how many white knight, would-be kink shaming, virtue signalling, revenge-seeking obsessives come out of the wood-work'....to paraphrase Jack Waltz in The Godfather. [& yes I know Jack Waltz got his horse's head to wake up to but Don Morello is based on Don Corleone].

I'm absolutely fed-up of anti-blackmail complaining long after those who hate it so much should have got rid of it. Don't like blackmail?, hate Aiden?, (not to forget Bennett, even if L&P has)......play a different route.
Hey, I didn't call for any changes to what's already been done. Story is entirely in the hands of the author and must be such as he wants. All I said is that the story is written so well that it evokes really strong emotions. And, I repeat, my personal opinion, my personal desire is the opportunity at the end of Aiden's storyline to punish him personally. In any case, I have not the slightest claim to the author and developers. I just told my personal opinion. Perhaps overly emotional. Sorry for this. I hope that I have managed to dispel misunderstandings between us.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I've played AWAM for 5 long years now, beginning when there was no hint of blackmail, (so it wasn't why I played it) but yours is the most bizarre take on Aiden & the blackmail that I've read so far, by a country mile. He's a fictional villain in a corruption story. Corruption stories, especially in 3D, normally feature blackmail, usually far heavier & more serious than what's been seen from Aiden so far. Personally I hope he goes much further but that's because I like playing corruption games.

Blackmail is even more common in corruption stories than incest. Aiden is written in a way that is meant to make him a hate figure. It seems that L&P's writing skills may have been too successful in some cases, if your irrational outbursts are anything to go by. "Maiming little girls" WTF? You seem to be confusing him with someone, or something else. He's a spoilt kid bully. He's nasty & manipulative. He may or may not have a sexual motivation concerning Sophia. (Again personally, I hope he does). That's all he is. FYI that's what villains in stories are. Be certain, NO real gorgeous MILFS will be harmed in the making of this fiction. Think of the characters as actors, because that's what they are.

Fans who don't like Aiden have the option to get rid of him through Sophia putting herself in debt to the Mafia. (As we know the Mafia are a caring, noble, altruistic organisation dedicated to assisting damsels in distress). This was when I'd hoped that the Aiden hating would cease, leaving those of us who enjoy fictionalised fetishes like blackmail to get on with that side of the story. I like the blackmail & 'I don't care how many white knight, would-be kink shaming, virtue signalling, revenge-seeking obsessives come out of the wood-work'....to paraphrase Jack Waltz in The Godfather. [& yes I know Jack Waltz got his horse's head to wake up to but Don Morello is based on Don Corleone].

I'm absolutely fed-up of anti-blackmail complaining long after those who hate it so much should have got rid of it. Don't like blackmail?, hate Aiden?, (not to forget Bennett, even if L&P has)......play a different route.
I "hate" the virtual character Aiden and still play the route. However, I let Sophia resist as much as possible when it comes to direct interactions between Sophia and Aiden and his gang. In exchange, I'm happy to forgo content in the Aiden events.
Why? Because, as you said yourself, the blackmail is a good way to get Sophia into situations that would otherwise be impossible or completely implausible.
And if it gets too much for me and I can't avoid an actual interaction anymore I will scroll back and end the route early.
Nevertheless, I will always be a "white knight" if there are people who try to talk the situation, Sophia's behavior and the blackmail "nice" or think the virtual woman would be to blame themselves.

Minewife

Jul 12, 2022
¡Guau! Nunca pensé en esto. Esta podría ser una buena trama para que dylan tenga algo de acción.
[/COTIZAR]
Sí, y también, entiendo que si no fuera con un poco de chantaje al principio, Sophia nunca cedería a su hijo. Dylan debería aprovechar la situación, y tal vez a Sophia no le guste al principio, pero al final lo disfruta.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Well it is now clear that Sophia is a cheating wife. Naked in a friend of your son bedroom letting him make you cum is cheating. I hope it makes her so horny and open to outside her marriage urges that we soon see progress with the son and daughter. I love the filthy path. Hope the game continues long enough to see her have sex with many different people. Cheating behind her husband's back. Cheating all over the house and at school.

pamela

May 27, 2017
Well it is now clear that Sophia is a cheating wife. Naked in a friend of your son bedroom letting him make you cum is cheating. I hope it makes her so horny and open to outside her marriage urges that we soon see progress with the son and daughter. I love the filthy path. Hope the game continues long enough to see her have sex with many different people. Cheating behind her husband's back. Cheating all over the house and at school.

Yes. Cheating Sophia the best

Reactions: colbrew
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes