Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
A long-time friend of Sophia, who is going to get married soon, they offered Liam and Sophia to arrange a foursome swing party before the wedding.
Ok thanks. Lol, I remember her always with Andy Cathy and Andy, like Bonnie and Clyde

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After 1,5 years, let's check your favorite characters again. Will Dylan stay number one or if someone else takes his place?
Sophia as the MC is still excluded from the vote. The character directory can assist you here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys,was there really a post on Patreon,the update can be out in April?
Or I was hallucinating?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Shocked Vicky is so low.

Like the mover has more points (how they have that many points is another topic) is beyond me.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lil' did he know at that time, that his VN becomes one of the most popular ever. When random people literally throw cash at you, begging to continue, you don't reject such opportunity.

AWAM, simply put, has turned out too big to handle. Either some storylines needs to chopped off mercilessly, the focus on image quality could've been reduced, animations laid back till actual in-and-out scenes or the amount of renders for the event cut to 250 tops no matter what. He's like a dog, chasing down a driving vehicle. Can't restrain itself, has to go after it, just like that.
This guy wanna do most parts by himself. If it takes two decades, so what, folks gonna pay up in any case, they are hooked to the story. Sort of a downward/upward spiral depending on a point of view. Is it a scam, like others openly proclaim? Absolutely ... not. L&P doesn't really give a damn, especially about opinion of non-payers. Back in 2017-2018 he had to be more humble, interacting with potential customers, responding to unpleasant criticism. Once gaining his core paying audience he answers to them, which is totally fair. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

How dare you? What can be as awesome as banging your hot mom? Banging your friend's mommy! Sophia/Dylan; Dylan/Amber; Sophia/Sam; Sophia/Zack - that's a multifaceted dice with Sophia/Ellie and Sophia/Jules on the sides. It has mother and wife as an option in any case.
Side stories aren't the problem, their amount and dubious storytelling is. Shifting the focus on Dylan is logical, as he's been staying way behind in comparison to Ellie and Sam. Making him a semi-MC wasn't the brightest idea, though. Why treat him that differently, Ellie is almost as popular as Dylan in the polls, yet we've never seen events from her POV. Guess, the priority now is face-lifting first PD's. Hopefully, we'll see one day PD's turning into DP's, I'm counting that Dylan and Sammy-boy won't disappoint.
The side stories that have nothing to do with the protagonist and do nothing to advance the story are entirely the problem.
what was this last update about and way was it necessary they just got a hair cut I mean, they didn't need a new hair style, there were so many things to do instead, looks L&P is to lazy to think on what to do he is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again, where is the creativity and the story should get hotter not colder like this last update, L&P I don't care about this f* delay of yours but please at give us something good, I can't put my money after a update I didn't like expecting the next update may get better, I wanna see a good thing then pay for it.
You mean how like there wasn't an event necessary for Ellie to get a haircut? She just went and did it.
Update...

Surprised after not seeing her for two year Ellie is still so high. Curious what would happen if she ever pips Dylan.
wow 1 vote.i did´nt notice he is in the poll :ROFLMAO:
I did, but only because I'm curious if characters like Bennett are still missing.
Shocked Vicky is so low.

Like the mover has more points (how they have that many points is another topic) is beyond me.
Well people on the lesbian route won't be voting for her because of DeShithead, so what chance of popularity does she have?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes