Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Am I the only who thinks that Alyssa is hottest other character in this game and possibly in the VN Universe. She could do a 2nd side story VN by herself, but this dev is not as smart as some give him credit for.
I will only agree with the second part of your post.
There is no point in arguing about who is the most interesting character in the AWAM universe, there are quite a lot of interesting ones and there may always be a new one even more attractive.
The fact that L&P does not connect assistants to the work, giving them the opportunity to prove themselves in working on a parallel plot, and if they are successful, include this work in the game. It tells me that you are right, many overestimate L&P, he is not so smart and calculating.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
If you go in this route !! :love: (y):love: Also maybe in the near ... It could happen Ah !!

Can't wait for this event :love::love:
" Please with all due respect if you are not into this event Look away I thank you and don't comment"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he's back with more amazing content! Thank you for this! :love::love::love:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If you go in this route !! :love: (y):love: Also maybe in the near ... It could happen Ah !!

Can't wait for this event :love::love:
" Please with all due respect if you are not into this event Look away I thank you and don't comment"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand those who like this route, but personally I consider it as a relationship between a boy and a MILF, not concentrating on the fact that it's mom and son.
I really like the level of his 3D skills, he also has great taste and high art class!
Just take a closer look at this render:
1676697736391.png
Firstly, it looks very realistic, like an artistic photo.
Secondly, it is a subtle piquant moment that causes excitement and awakens fantasy and lustful desires. And there are a lot of such moments in the game.
Thirdly, look at how the details are drawn! How beautifully and with class Sophia's nails, her hand and jewelry on her hand are depicted.

When people say that the next released update is too small and the passage took very little time, then it surprises me a lot. Where are they looking and what do they see? Probably all the most interesting things pass by them.

After all, even if you do not read the text, then you want to consider only this one render for a long time and in detail. How exquisitely erotic he depicted Sophia's bra peeking out from under her dress, drawing attention to her breasts.

Nevertheless, L&P is an amazing master who has a fine sense of eroticism and knows how to create erotic images that awaken a riot of fantasy and desire. That's probably why even those who don't appreciate him and don't understand him are still here and are so looking forward to the continuation of his story.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Anything that leads to more complications in the immediate surroundings of Sophia can ultimately make the story more interesting.
So again, not to take away from Dylan enthusiasts, just posting my own personal thoughts.

If we're sticking with side story idea then they should be more spread out, right now Dylan is the character the story has focused on the most other than Sophia, and two of Sophia's story's are also directly tied to Dylan. If the PoV is going to switch to other characters, maybe have shorter side stories for all of Sophia's family members; Liam, Dylan, Patricia, and Ellie can all have short little side stories we could cut to, to help influence their characters a bit. I'm not a particularly huge fan of this idea, but for other people that aren't as into Dylan then it makes thing bareable.

There are more creative ways for complications to arrise, while still keeping the focus on Sophia. For example Liam. If Sophia primarily ignores him, he gets that lustful look during the wedding gown scene and we can make a choice for him. Have more of those little flit aways. That's a good way of still influencing the others and how their stories are playing out, while keeping the story primarily focused on Sophia.

Or add in some more variables like Dylan cuck and Ellie Bitch so that the choices Sophia makes influence the behavior of the other characters. Then we only have to leave Sophia for a couple of renders just to get the implication that whether Sophia is intending it or not, she's influecing Dylan / Liam into Cuckholdry or swinging or whatever other variable. An example for this is Dylan; say a couple of times in part one Sophia will be doing something with Dylan then switch to Sam as soon as he enters the picture. This causes Dylan to start building those cuckhold points, so when we get the to scene with Claire at the salon, if Dylan has lets say > 5 cuckhold he won't say anything when he catches Devon staring, but if it's between 2 and 5 he'll mention it, but avert his eyes or otherwise show some sort of submissiveness to Devon, < 2 and he'll jump up and be angry that Devon is perving. All of that can be done without ever giving Dylan PoV. Same for Ellie and Patricia have a couple different variables for them as well let them have a bitch variable and lesbian variable for example.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So again, not to take away from Dylan enthusiasts, just posting my own personal thoughts.

If we're sticking with side story idea then they should be more spread out, right now Dylan is the character the story has focused on the most other than Sophia, and two of Sophia's story's are also directly tied to Dylan. If the PoV is going to switch to other characters, maybe have shorter side stories for all of Sophia's family members; Liam, Dylan, Patricia, and Ellie can all have short little side stories we could cut to, to help influence their characters a bit. I'm not a particularly huge fan of this idea, but for other people that aren't as into Dylan then it makes thing bareable.

There are more creative ways for complications to arrise, while still keeping the focus on Sophia. For example Liam. If Sophia primarily ignores him, he gets that lustful look during the wedding gown scene and we can make a choice for him. Have more of those little flit aways. That's a good way of still influencing the others and how their stories are playing out, while keeping the story primarily focused on Sophia.

Or add in some more variables like Dylan cuck and Ellie Bitch so that the choices Sophia makes influence the behavior of the other characters. Then we only have to leave Sophia for a couple of renders just to get the implication that whether Sophia is intending it or not, she's influecing Dylan / Liam into Cuckholdry or swinging or whatever other variable. An example for this is Dylan; say a couple of times in part one Sophia will be doing something with Dylan then switch to Sam as soon as he enters the picture. This causes Dylan to start building those cuckhold points, so when we get the to scene with Claire at the salon, if Dylan has lets say > 5 cuckhold he won't say anything when he catches Devon staring, but if it's between 2 and 5 he'll mention it, but avert his eyes or otherwise show some sort of submissiveness to Devon, < 2 and he'll jump up and be angry that Devon is perving. All of that can be done without ever giving Dylan PoV. Same for Ellie and Patricia have a couple different variables for them as well let them have a bitch variable and lesbian variable for example.
I like your comments, they are relevant. To improve this mechanics of character relationships on different routes, L&P needs helpers. I think it's just very difficult for one person to cope with the whole mass of tasks, and that's why we see various shortcomings.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I like your comments, they are relevant. To improve this mechanics of character relationships on different routes, L&P needs helpers. I think it's just very difficult for one person to cope with the whole mass of tasks, and that's why we see various shortcomings.
L&P is clearly very talented, and I would even say enthusiastic even if perhaps that's not the general consensus on this site. I think he could just use a person to bounce ideas off of, or to help keep the story a little more focused. It's always good to have a sounding board or two, espcially when creative works start to become larger in scope like AWAM has. Perhaps he already has these, I don't know what L&P's methodology is so I can't really speak one way or the other. If he is entirely by himself, aside from a translator, then he may not even realize how far the focus has shifted.

I don't follow him on Patreon so I don't know what his feedback looks like, I'm only making my case based on what I see in this forum. Maybe the majority of his Patreons are encouraging more Dylan content like what we've been getting. Certainly seems that way based on the polls that keep getting screenshots posted here. Ellie got a pretty decent chunk of story dedicated to her right before part one ended, so maybe it will come back around, or switch to Patricia. I don't know what the roadmap looks like.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P is clearly very talented, and I would even say enthusiastic even if perhaps that's not the general consensus on this site. I think he could just use a person to bounce ideas off of, or to help keep the story a little more focused. It's always good to have a sounding board or two, espcially when creative works start to become larger in scope like AWAM has. Perhaps he already has these, I don't know what L&P's methodology is so I can't really speak one way or the other. If he is entirely by himself, aside from a translator, then he may not even realize how far the focus has shifted.

I don't follow him on Patreon so I don't know what his feedback looks like, I'm only making my case based on what I see in this forum. Maybe the majority of his Patreons are encouraging more Dylan content like what we've been getting. Certainly seems that way based on the polls that keep getting screenshots posted here. Ellie got a pretty decent chunk of story dedicated to her right before part one ended, so maybe it will come back around, or switch to Patricia. I don't know what the roadmap looks like.
Ellie has "several" events on PD16, then 7 events after that, and no word after PD21. Dylan has 11 days with events from now until PD29, we don't know how many. With 2 or 3 per day, he could easily double Ellie's future events.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

If he decide to add more MC(Ellie,Patricia,Liam) there is no way he ever will finish the game.
Even now we are looking at something like 30 years.
With addition of more MC we will go to 50+ years.
Let's not forget that every 5 years he will get the urge to remake parts of the game.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Why Dylan though? There is the same potential for storytelling if there was a scene from Ellie's POV. Or Sam's, or Patricia's.
Isn't that obvious? In my opinion, the title already sets the scene here. Sophia is described from the perspective of a wife and mother. Therefore, if you want to keep the story tight, the 2nd main character should come from the close family. That leaves Liam, Dylan and Ellie.

With Liam as a 2nd main, the story would have gotten a strong NTR impact. With Dylan as 2nd main there exists the possibility to take over the voyeuristic part from NTR and use his charakter to strengthen the incest story. Dylan is just more versatile here.

With Ellie as a 2nd main, the story would have two main characters who are rather reserved at the beginning of the game in focus of the player's perspective. She would have been more or less just a copy of Sophia only in a different generation. Especially when you look at the combinations with Dylan (i.e. Sophia/Dylan and Ellie/Dylan), Dylan is clearly the better choice here, as he is the driving force in this storylines and really brings in a different point of view.

BTW, the setting of Sam being a strong character is, in my opinion, very beneficial to the story. However, his strength for the story is built on him not being the son, but only a possible opponent or ally to the son. Otherwise his roles are arbitrary and could be taken over by other characters. Ultimately, Sam is the best example of why a story gains depth when with characters that are closely interwoven. Once Dylan gains knowledge of the relationship between Sophia and Sam, there is little choice but for the story itself to become more dynamic.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't that obvious? In my opinion, the title already sets the scene here. Sophia is described from the perspective of a wife and mother. Therefore, if you want to keep the story tight, the 2nd main character should come from the close family. That leaves Liam, Dylan and Ellie.

With Liam as a 2nd main, the story would have gotten a strong NTR impact. With Dylan as 2nd main there exists the possibility to take over the voyeuristic part from NTR and use his charakter to strengthen the incest story. Dylan is just more versatile here.

With Ellie as a 2nd main, the story would have two main characters who are rather reserved at the beginning of the game in focus of the player's perspective. She would have been more or less just a copy of Sophia only in a different generation. Especially when you look at the combinations with Dylan (i.e. Sophia/Dylan and Ellie/Dylan), Dylan is clearly the better choice here, as he is the driving force in this storylines and really brings in a different point of view.

BTW, the setting of Sam being a strong character is, in my opinion, very beneficial to the story. However, his strength for the story is built on him not being the son, but only a possible opponent or ally to the son. Otherwise his roles are arbitrary and could be taken over by other characters. Ultimately, Sam is the best example of why a story gains depth when with characters that are closely interwoven. Once Dylan gains knowledge of the relationship between Sophia and Sam, there is little choice but for the story itself to become more dynamic.
Except that a 2nd MC isn't necessary at all

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Except that a 2nd MC isn't necessary at all
With this justification, you could even declare the game itself unnecessary. Ultimately, it's all about how you tell a story in an exciting way. Dylan as a charakter in the game and the 2nd main, adds depth to the story. L&P has really found a very successful combination here. What is too much in the game are all the side stories, which set up the stage far too broadly and only distract from the main story.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes