new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Nevertheless, L&P is an amazing master who has a fine sense of eroticism and knows how to create erotic images that awaken a riot of fantasy and desire. That's probably why even those who don't appreciate him and don't understand him are still here and are so looking forward to the continuation of his story.
Here you have very precisely formulated the cause of my bipolar disorder of the psyche. On the one hand I think "Ah! Happiness is so possible! And so it is possible! and even this is possible!" On the other hand, years of waiting for this "happiness" turn into sophisticated psychological torture. If I end up like Van Gogh, it will be his fault.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
it's very interesting to me that not a single person can answer the question I previously asked, like specifically where Sophia should have sex with someone not named Liam in the AWAM story.
There was a user who calculated the last date of this game.
The shortest was 2044, and it could be longer.

And some users have speculated that most of the storyline is lesbian and that Dylan is the only one sophia has sex with men. (Except for Liam.)

I guess this is why your question is not being noticed.

Sex is available everywhere, but no one knows when the developer will put the sex scene in.

And this developer doesn't attract consumers by "serving" a lot of food.
It attracts consumers by "saying" that there is a lot of food.
And keep interested by making consumers hungry.

Sex is possible with anyone and anywhere, but the answer is meaningless if the developer refuses to show it like now

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
it's very interesting to me that not a single person can answer the question I previously asked, like specifically where Sophia should have sex with someone not named Liam in the AWAM story.
This is a game.
Everything is possible.
The developer is just rejecting it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With the poll being so close now between Dylan and Ellie, it does make me wonder if there have been moments, however brief that Ellie has actually been in the lead

Reactions: DeconXT

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
With the poll being so close now between Dylan and Ellie, it does make me wonder if there have been moments, however brief that Ellie has actually been in the lead
If you must know, Yes, she led a few times but Dylan always came back and regained the lead not too long after, it's very close between the 2 of them, Dylan is still ahead by 1 vote.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes