Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Not so long ago, L&P added two more counters, now there are six.
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

I got the impression that some kind of surprise expects for us.
We have only three possible options:
1) In some unimaginable way, the development of the game will go faster.
2) Everything will remain unchanged.
3) The delivery of updates will take even longer than it was before.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.

Reactions: Jude6

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.
3 [based on actual past practice & evidence-based opinion].

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Am I blind or is Deshawn (Vicky's BF) not even listed? Been so long that even L&P forgot about some of his characters? :unsure:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Four days ago he said:

Hi mate, I'm not very active here anymore and only drop by to lurk in honesty to see what the rumour mill is churning out on the next game instalment, and the interpretation and predictions for the story.. But in saying that I feel if the general consensus is that there has been a slowing over time I see no reason to assume it will change. So in saying that I think [2] would be my choice but that might actually means its a "[3]" if this is the agreed current state. Don't know if this helps at all..

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Не так давно L&P добавила еще два счетчика, сейчас их шесть.
Четыре дня назад он сказал:
Я в настоящее время готовлю событие следующего обновления. Скоро начнется разработка.

У меня сложилось впечатление, что нас ожидает какой-то сюрприз.
У нас есть только три возможных варианта:
1) Каким-то невообразимым образом разработка игры пойдет быстрее.
2) Все останется без изменений.
3) Доставка обновлений займет еще больше времени, чем было раньше.

Друзья, предлагаю провести наш опрос, чтобы L&P увидел, какие ожидания от его творчества существуют в массах. Предлагаю провести наше голосование. В ответ на мой пост поставьте цифру соответствующую вашим ожиданиям. То ли 1, то ли 2. И если кто-то думает, что дальше будет хуже, ставьте цифру 3 в своем посте.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Reactions: Bane71
Jan 20, 2022
Four days ago he said:

According to my guess, the author may have upgraded the equipment, or found a real helper, or used the latest AI painting :BootyTime:

Reactions: Bane71

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
According to my guess, the author may have upgraded the equipment
He's already got two computers with a total of 4 3090TI GPU's. There's hardly an upgrade available that's worth buying. And even if there is (RTX 4090) , it would only reduce render times, which is already in the minute range with the spec he's currently using. There's no need for better hardware if all he uses it for is 3-4 renders a day.

or found a real helper
Yeah...No.

or used the latest AI painting
I'd give this one a 0.00001% chance, especially since L&P mentioned his plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years. (Yeah I know, not going to happen just like the previous 3+ years, and I lost count on how many times he's said that)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes