globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Not so long ago, L&P added two more counters, now there are six.
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

I got the impression that some kind of surprise expects for us.
We have only three possible options:
1) In some unimaginable way, the development of the game will go faster.
2) Everything will remain unchanged.
3) The delivery of updates will take even longer than it was before.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.
2 - I really hope so

Reactions: Bane71

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
3. yeah it will take longer and longer and longer, L&P is getting older, sight start to decline, hand dont work as fast as before.
2. This is what I'm hoping for.
1. Wanted to say that deep deep down in my heart something is still alive... Maggots consuming Hope's carcass.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Four days ago he said:
I'm currently preparing the event of the next update. Will start with the development very soon.

Friends, I propose to conduct our survey so that L&P can see what expectations of his work exist among the masses. I propose to hold our vote. In response to my post, put a figure corresponding to your expectations. Whether it's 1, or it's 2. And if someone thinks that things will get worse, put the number 3 in your post.
1] Being Optimistic

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
What would be great would be if the 'Created Scenes' bar started moving, then continued filling up all the way to 100% before 'Rendered Scenes' moves at all. That would mean he's actually writing the script out first before starting on the matching visuals.
We'd then see 'Rendered Scenes' and 'Animations' filling up simultaneously. If he really does have a separate person doing the animation work then there's no reason we shouldn't see those two moving at the same time.

Also it occurs to me, he updated the Development Progress PNG to include the extra counters - but it still says 'Created Scenes' when there's only one scene per update now.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Four days ago he said:

Dec 29, 2021
In such polls, characters are given a voice out of pity or a joke, be careful what you do.... :ROFLMAO: ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In such polls, characters are given a voice out of pity or a joke, be careful what you do.... :ROFLMAO: ;)
I don't have any special expectations from this vote. It was just interesting to find out what expectations our audience has. But I see people are unwilling to share their opinions, keeping it to themselves.

Reactions: 1879

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Four days ago he said:

Jan 20, 2022
He's already got two computers with a total of 4 3090TI GPU's. There's hardly an upgrade available that's worth buying. And even if there is (RTX 4090) , it would only reduce render times, which is already in the minute range with the spec he's currently using. There's no need for better hardware if all he uses it for is 3-4 renders a day.

Yeah...No.

I'd give this one a 0.00001% chance, especially since L&P mentioned his plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years. (Yeah I know, not going to happen just like the previous 3+ years, and I lost count on how many times he's said that)
Let's remain optimistic and wish the author good health :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1879 and Bane71

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
Four days ago he said:

3. I just didn't want to add my pessimism. But the miracle did not happen.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not surprised to see Dylan and Ellie in the top 2 spots, it's almost like the game is called A Wife and A Mother, and not too many people care about Liam.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes