james6027

Sep 13, 2017
sir i so badly wanna become a game developer ...............can u pls telll me wat software u used in this game

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
to the developer, don't let the negative feedback put you down, as your name sake says "lust & passion" let that be your guide to tell your story :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
o.0 v0.01 60 pages of comments... Jesus christ

R

RWaites

sir i so badly wanna become a game developer ...............can u pls telll me wat software u used in this game
Think he used RenPy but check out the dev's thread on f95's Discord, they are usually happy to give advise

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I LOVE the slow build. I hope Ivan and the other mover guys will be back. Can't wait for the next update!

Also, one of the little thing that makes this game great is that the husband actually cares and tries to understand the wife instead the good ol "okay, you do what you want". It makes the impending corruption better.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Jesus Christ won't help you mate, he wouldn't allow any nudes...
If you believe the stories, JC was known to freely associate (socially if not sexually) with prostitutes so it isn't hard (pun intended) to speculate that he may of seen some flesh. I believe it was/is organised religion and some of the disciples that had/have problems with nudity (as well as people in that profession).

Reactions: Alley_Cat

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Lust&Passion said:
wewlad said:
You really need to stop making claims like this, you're just coming across as petty and bitter when you constantly bash other games.

Especially when you've already "remade" your game and missed (yes missed, concrete or not, you gave a rough release window and not only missed it by a bit, you've missed it by a lot) your release window for 0.2

Not a good look.
1) "you're just coming across as petty and bitter when you constantly bash other games" ok, and which game exactly did I "bash"? I just said generally "other games".
2) And if people asking what is the reason of the delay of two estimations (not concrete announcements!) I've made, then the answer is exactly this: it has the effort of several updates of other games in it. If an update has over 500 very detailed renders/scenes of a very high quality then of course it takes a little bit longer (the amount of renders grew gradually what was not exactly planned)! I mean: please name me one other game which brought an update with over 500 renders especially that laborious ones? The version 0.02 will have all together about 1500 renders. And this is maybe just 6% of the whole game! How many games of this kind there are with a similar amount of full staged renders? So, where exactly did I say something what is not simply the truth? This is just how things are and the answer why this update takes the time it takes! And believe me I'm working very hard on it!
3) This is just my first update and I see that one whole playable day takes a bit too long for many people. So, I will halve it and the next update will be the half of a playable day. If one whole day would have about 500-700 renders then the half will have about 250-350 renders what is also pretty much compared to usual game updates.
4) You're just a troll and discussing or explaining things with/to you is senseless anyway! You're only criticizing the game since its release, by even making some stupid and weird prognoses of future events, though it was just a demo! An introduction. Even if an huge one but still only an introduction! I just let my next update speak for itself!
4) Dude, are you really that thin-skinned? Come on! There is no need to get so fucking personal in this thread. Just stick to the facts.

2) Well, let's try to work it out somehow. You said there will be about 1500 renders in 0.02 and 0.02 means probably 6% of the whole game. In this case, we can expect about 25000 (HQ) renders at 100%, seriously? Let's say it takes you 6 months to produce 6% (0.02) of the whole game. That means we can expect the final version when? 8 years from now approximately?

Reactions: rodloc

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
only a little bit into the game and its already painful obvious that english is not his native language, he needs to practice it more or get someone else to script in english

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Would be decent game if you played as a father, as it stand right now its the avoid all the cock and sexual advances simulator

Reactions: LordTuskar

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Perfect game so far. Really the best 0.01 I have seen. Only problem is content so I can't wait for update... (and also English is a bit bad but still better than 90% of games here so that's ok)

Also don't bother arguing with retards in forums... just release the game and let art speak for itself

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
sir i so badly wanna milk patreon ...............can u pls telll me wat software u used in this game
fixed. you are welcome.
If you believe the stories, JC was known to freely associate (socially if not sexually) with prostitutes so it isn't hard (pun intended) to speculate that he may of seen some flesh. I believe it was/is organised religion and some of the disciples that had/have problems with nudity (as well as people in that profession).
i think he saw plenty of flesh since he was Pro-Cannibal

@easygo you could wait another 1-2 years b4 replying to that comment.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes