Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Those who spread false hopes have no basis in their words, but those who speak cynically at least have experience and grounds.
What false hopes? You don't need a schedule to understand that the game won't be over in the near future. As I said, the game's pace is already established, and at least now we can finally see something hot. I'm here only for Sophia/Dylan events, and I can't say I'm not happy right now. L&P keeps tension between them in the best possible way, and I don't want him to ruin that by rushing events just because you want to get some brainless action for the sake of action.

In simple words: Do I want these events to start like two years after the initial release? Yes. Do I want to rush them right now? No.

Last edited:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I just want to say that the long way to one sexual scene doesn't mean that we have to wait six years for another one. Clearly, Sophia is now corrupted enough to get some real action with every new update. I really want to believe that.
You are right. Sophia is corrupted enough to do something. Sophia's corruption is like a driving a vehicle that starts slow but getting faster as updating. Acceleration. Now we will see Sophia's erotic scenes in every updates.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What false hopes? You don't need a schedule to understand that the game won't be over in the near future. As I said, the game's pace is already established, and at least now we can finally see something hot. I'm here only for Sophia/Dylan events, and I can't say I'm not happy right now. L&P keeps tension between them in the best possible way, and I don't want him to ruin that by rushing events just because you want to get some brainless action for the sake of action.

In simple words: Do I want these events to start like two years after the initial release? Yes. Do I want to rush them right now? No.
You said there will be gangbangs in the next update.

And again you said it wouldn't take six years for first sex.

I am saying that it is an act of preaching false hopes.

If you've seen the schedule, you know you're lying to yourself.
If you haven't seen the schedule, it seems that you intentionally avoid it.

And this game started in 2017 and is already filling up 6 years.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
... Now we will see Sophia's erotic scenes in every updates.
There have been many erotic scenes so far. The kissing scene with Elli in the shower, the 3rd task of Aiden (until Aiden himself showed up), the bikini photo event with Dylan, Sophia and Alyssa with Antonio, just to name a few examples.
In the future, the erotic events become increasingly sexual. The question is whether L&P will manage to combine eroticism and sex.

And no, I don't want to answer the question of how long I want to wait for it.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
There have been many erotic scenes so far. The kissing scene with Elli in the shower, the 3rd task of Aiden (until Aiden himself showed up), the bikini photo event with Dylan, Sophia and Alyssa with Antonio, just to name a few examples.
In the future, the erotic events become increasingly sexual. The question is whether L&P will manage to combine eroticism and sex.

And no, I don't want to answer the question of how long I want to wait for it.
My favorite was Nathalie's massage forcing Sophia to confront the fact she actually may want to have sex with another woman

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
this update will have animations too? still in 0% :unsure:
The only thing you can really hope for IF this update has animations, is that they make 30-40% jumps at a time. Not very likely to happen, but yeah. I guess people could also ask him via E-mail what's up with animations if they wanted to. :unsure:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
CG Day 18 v 0.095 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.100 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.115 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 (Individual renderers) Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.150 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.160 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.161 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.165 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.170 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.175 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.180 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.185 Mega
I don't know why but my antivirus goes crazy with this mega link (Day19) which does not happen with the others on the same server.
1686592831892.png

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Until the "scenes" is 100% he cant start the animations
Says who? According to L&P, animations are being worked on independently from scene creation by his "helper". And even if that wasn't the case, there's no reason why animations could not be worked on until scene creation reaches 100%. That doesn't make sense my guy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes