palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
ridiculous progress. a snail is faster than L&P
Hey, what more do you expect? He's managed to press the render button for 5% of the already created scenes in only 3 days time. Yes, rendering (not creating) a couple images is only a matter of minutes, but still. No complaints here!

I mean, he had to use atleast one hand and a mouse to click the render button in DAZ. Shit's no joke! :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: roro

karleston

May 20, 2022
Всем тем, кому не нравится, как действует разработчик: не позортесь и не заглядывайте в чужой кошелек. Есть много профессий, где люди зарабатывают средства более неблаговидными способами. Не нравится - уйдите достойно, не брызгая слюной. Хотя, не исключаю, что этот принцип актуален только для моей страны и для меня лично.

To all those who do not like how the developer acts: do not disgrace yourself and do not look into someone else's wallet. There are many professions where people earn money in more unseemly ways. If you don't like it, leave with dignity, without splashing saliva. Although, I do not rule out that this principle is relevant only for my country and for me personally.
Hmm, you are assuming that these people have dignity.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Toushiro

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Всем тем, кому не нравится, как действует разработчик: не позортесь и не заглядывайте в чужой кошелек. Есть много профессий, где люди зарабатывают средства более неблаговидными способами. Не нравится - уйдите достойно, не брызгая слюной. Хотя, не исключаю, что этот принцип актуален только для моей страны и для меня лично.

To all those who do not like how the developer acts: do not disgrace yourself and do not look into someone else's wallet. There are many professions where people earn money in more unseemly ways. If you don't like it, leave with dignity, without splashing saliva. Although, I do not rule out that this principle is relevant only for my country and for me personally.
Well, I think it should make a difference for a partron to see whether the money from which he gives a part is actually matched by a corresponding performance in return, or not. Here someone asks for support for his project. It is only normal to check whether everything is correct.

Also, What I think of your statement is probably political and has nothing to do here. Just so much: It's stupid not to look at what's going on around you. Also in regard to money. If you see it differently, feel free to avoid it, but don't tell people about dignity. That's just ridiculous.

Reactions: Toushiro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
You are in some mistake for thinking about to finish the game in 5 years.
The original idea was 3-3,5 years,4 in worst case scenario.
You're right, that was the original idea & the Dev said he hoped AWAM would be the first of several games. I was working from memory & seemed to recall a fan's query, from when it began to be clear that it would take longer. That's where the 5 years came from & I thought at the time that sounded reasonable, despite it being longer than most games around back then.

Part of the problem, although I have no evidence, could have stemmed from the Dev being unduly influenced by a 1984 fantasy film entitled, "The Never Ending Story."

MrFallKnight

Aug 26, 2022
CG Day 18 v 0.095 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.100 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.115 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 (Individual renderers) Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.150 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.160 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.161 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.165 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.170 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.175 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.180 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.185 Mega
Someone please add old renders from previous gameplay. Idk who has the entire renders of Bikini Photoshoot with Dylan & Sam or just Dylan. I would greatly appreciate if someone would share those. Please and thank you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're right, that was the original idea & the Dev said he hoped AWAM would be the first of several games. I was working from memory & seemed to recall a fan's query, from when it began to be clear that it would take longer. That's where the 5 years came from & I thought at the time that sounded reasonable, despite it being longer than most games around back then.

Part of the problem, although I have no evidence, could have stemmed from the Dev being unduly influenced by a 1984 fantasy film entitled, "The Never Ending Story."
At that time,I already had had some experience with a lot other games,and I knew there is no way he can finish the game in 3 or 4 years.After all he told us,he was working on the game at least half year before the first release.But even in my worst predictions(7-8 years) I was not even close to what we will end.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes