Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
At that time,I already had had some experience with a lot other games,and I knew there is no way he can finish the game in 3 or 4 years.After all he told us,he was working on the game at least half year before the first release.But even in my worst predictions(7-8 years) I was not even close to what we will end.
Now it's too late to change anything, I guess. It would be even worse if, under the pressure of the patrons, everything would rush to Sophia giving herself freely to anyone right in the next update, and BUM... The End. I remember the same thing happening to Two Weeks. We got what we wanted, but at what price...? Would the game be so popular without all that teasing? At least we have more or less stable updates, and even though I hate to wait for them too, somehow knowing that we will get the next update gives me peace.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now it's too late to change anything, I guess. It would be even worse if, under the pressure of the patrons, everything would rush to Sophia giving herself freely to anyone right in the next update, and BUM... The End. I remember the same thing happening to Two Weeks. We got what we wanted, but at what price...? Would the game be so popular without all that teasing? At least we have more or less stable updates, and even though I hate to wait for them too, somehow knowing that we will get the next update gives me peace.
We will never know what content he has cut ir is intending to cut out from the game but with the nonsense being thrown out in updates this game will end up as a train wreck

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't worry it won't happen.We are at least a decade away from Sophia/Dylan sex scene,maybe even 2 decades.
Amber/Dylan -again a decade+
We may have to wait 10 years just for a hetero sex scene with Sophia,not with Liam or a memory.

Reactions: Toushiro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We will never know what content he has cut ir is intending to cut out from the game but with the nonsense being thrown out in updates this game will end up as a train wreck
He seems to have written out, cut, trashed, or 'suspended' all the routes & characters I was interested in & that was basically anything which didn't have incest content. (Contrary to some opinions, I'm easily pleased). It doesn't give me peace but at least I don't have anything to anticipate, or look forward to, so it creates a kind of certainty. I still say Jason & Haru, who should be appearing in a couple of years or more, at this rate, at the end of PD14, could be written out, as surplus to requirements.....

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He seems to have written out, cut, trashed, or 'suspended' all the routes & characters I was interested in & that was basically anything which didn't have incest content. (Contrary to some opinions, I'm easily pleased). It doesn't give me peace but at least I don't have anything to anticipate, or look forward to, so it creates a kind of certainty. I still say Jason & Haru, who should be appearing in a couple of years or more, at this rate, at the end of PD14, could be written out, as surplus to requirements.....
I had a couple of routes in my game(Alyssa) and we still have two more game days before I will see her again and the GW route seems to have gone south for now.
I once asked L&P about events based updates and how I thought that is was a bad idea and his answer was that if the update didn't have content that you follow then you could always skip the update,I had to laugh at this statement.
So I guess ignore updates for the next 3-5 years :ROFLMAO:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Bro you stole my words

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Kissing Sam in six years was Sophia's first erotica and that was all.

You too will be tired of seeing Sophia's breasts for the next 10 years, so please enjoy teasing.

For reference, after this update, Sofia may not appear during the next two updates, so please enjoy it to the fullest.

Reactions: Deniroeste

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Just finished the first game and had a random thought about Nathalie. What If there was no actual "boyfriend" and the tattoo is actually because she is one of Sophia's ex students who has gone crazy stalker? What if the "boyfriend" is actually just an excuse to secretly substitute her actually seeing the ex-teacher as her rightful "girlfriend" she intends to seduce and steal as her own? I'm just saying her description to its meaning could be a metaphore to the love she shares with her boyfriend, but if taken literally could be implied as a red flag. (Any boyfriend she introduced could just someone she hired maybe?)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Kissing Sam in six years was Sophia's first erotica and that was all.
Keeping to your logic and knowing that she not only kissed Dylan already but he also freely groped her boobs for awhile (without waiting for another six years), we can say that in the next update she will be at least gangbanged.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Keeping to your logic and knowing that she not only kissed Dylan already but he also freely groped her boobs for awhile (without waiting for another six years), we can say that in the next update she will be at least gangbanged.
really?

Do you really believe there will be gangbangs in the next update?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I just want to say that the long way to one sexual scene doesn't mean that we have to wait six years for another one. Clearly, Sophia is now corrupted enough to get some real action with every new update. I really want to believe that.
At least, look at the published schedule and tell it.

All schedules were written by the author based on the contents of LP's answers.

You will see what nonsense you are talking about.

Those who spread false hopes have no basis in their words, but those who speak cynically at least have experience and grounds.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes