Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
He said he was looking for an employee. for 4 years.

And if I need to cook eggs for three months, I'll hire a staff.
He has a steady income source for the next five years.

Why will he share 30% or 40% of the monthly income with someone else?

Do you actually believe that someone will work for him for 10$ a month?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He has a steady income source for the next five years.

Why will he share 30% or 40% of the monthly income with someone else?

Do you actually believe that someone will work for him for 10$ a month?
What is the basis for 30% or 40%?

Also, what is the basis for the ten dollars?

choose one or the other.

Are you saying that LP makes $25 a month?

Last edited:

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
What is the basis for 30% or 40%?

Also, what is the basis for the ten dollars?

choose one or the other.

Are you saying that LP makes $25 a month?

He makes 3000USD + per month and he won't share it with anyone. He was nothing to gain if he hire someone only the fans will gain something .

He will only lose money in the long run if he finishes the VN early. The roadmap is set for another 5 years.

I doubt he will earn more subscribers if updates are released more often because of the type of fetish the game has, it is not for everyone.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He makes 3000USD + per month and he won't share it with anyone. He was nothing to gain if he hire someone only the fans will gain something .

He will only lose money in the long run if he finishes the VN early. The roadmap is set for another 5 years.

I doubt he will earn more subscribers if updates are released more often because of the type of fetish the game has, it is not for everyone.
He makes way more than 3K,more accurate will be 13K.
Definitely can hire at least 2 to help him

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not talking about everyone.

When LP said he was looking for someone to do the job, I believe he didn't mean "anyone."

To believe that no one can replace you is to deny the company.

A carpenter can be replaced by a carpenter.
Every job, let alone an office worker, can find someone to work for them.

I'm not saying LP should throw the synopsis at someone else.

I am saying that if he gives the employee the model, face, body type and hairstyle he purchased, he will get the desired result.

He would have a great deal of trouble making the same hairstyle if he hadn't also bought a hairstyle.
OIP.jpg

Reactions: abram1 and roro

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

This is nonsense. Like armion82 said, L&P makes WAY more than $3k. L&P's made more than $7k+ back in 2019 with only 900 subscribers at the time.

5 years? That "long run" you're talking about is not 5 years, it's currently around 34 years considering a single PD takes ~2 years of development with 17 more PD's left. So even if he'd hire someone and cut the time in half, we'd still be looking at 17+ years of development. Calling even that a "long run" would be an understatement. That's centuries in the world of game development, so to speak.

L&P would easily have twice as many subscribers by now if it wasn't for the fact that this game will likely never be completed. That is a major turnoff for anyone looking to support a project. Why would I waste my money on something that is barely progressing, knowing it will never be finished anyway? I've done it years ago, and stopped doing it when I realized that this isn't going anywhere. Many people here can tell you the exact same story.

Add to that L&P's character, his arrogant attitude, his lies and contradictions, broken promises....and so on. All things considered, you'd surely come to the conclusion that the reason for his rather "low" number of patrons is not about the fetishes he provides with this project.

But you are certainly right implying one thing; He won't deliver any faster.

He was nothing to gain if he hire someone only the fans will gain something .
Oh, maybe L&P should stop telling his supporters about hiring people to speed up development then...you know, for the past 4+ years? He's not gaining anything by doing that either. He's only losing trust, credibility, faith...whatever you wanna call it. And he's basically lost all of it already, atleast when it comes to 99% of people on this platform of which many are former patrons.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
This is nonsense. Like armion82 said, L&P makes WAY more than $3k. L&P's made more than $7k+ back in 2019 with only 900 subscribers at the time.

5 years? That "long run" you're talking about is not 5 years, it's currently around 34 years considering a single PD takes ~2 years of development with 17 more PD's left. So even if he'd hire someone and cut the time in half, we'd still be looking at 17+ years of development. Calling even that a "long run" would be an understatement. That's centuries in the world of game development, so to speak.

L&P would easily have twice as many subscribers by now if it wasn't for the fact that this game will likely never be completed. That is a major turnoff for anyone looking to support a project. Why would I waste my money on something that is barely progressing, knowing it will never be finished anyway? I've done it years ago, and stopped doing it when I realized that this isn't going anywhere. Many people here can tell you the exact same story.

Add to that L&P's character, his arrogant attitude, his lies and contradictions, broken promises....and so on. All things considered, you'd surely come to the conclusion that the reason for his rather "low" number of patrons is not about the fetishes he provides with this project.

Oh, maybe L&P should stop telling his supporters about hiring people to speed up development then...you know, for the past 4+ years? He's not gaining anything by doing that either. He's only losing trust, credibility, faith...whatever you wanna call it. And he's basically lost all of it already, atleast when it comes to 99% of people on this platform of which many are former patrons.
I'm always surprised by the number of fans who come up with time-scales for AWAM apparently plucked from the air, with ideas that it's going to take another 5, 10, 15 years, or whatever, to reach a conclusion. It's not difficult to arrive at an estimate of more than 40 years, as the Dev is working towards a roll-out pace of over 2 months for each event, with a minimum of 2 years per PD but a strong possibility of taking longer. No fan needs to be a mathmetician. I think part of the issue is the sheer length of time the game is due to take. It's conclusion is currently so far away that it's hard to grasp, especially given that L&P's stated intention at the beginning was to finish in around 5 years, i.e. it would have been 2022.

I think of this differently now & maintain an interest for the quality renders & to see how much further AWAM can deteriorate owing to the Dev's decisions. If past evidence had given any cause for optimism, or there was word of a credible, believable projection for speeding up, I believe Patreon numbers would rise. Word would soon get around.

Unless something as yet unknown occurs, the only way to achieve a "quickening" without a visible commitment to working harder, faster & smarter, is to cut storylines & characters. There is a sense in which this has already been done informally, particularly for those who don't play for incest, so it will be 6 years until Aiden reappears, (originally announced as 5 but drifting calmly into the distance) & it will be 12 years, in 2035, before Nathalie turns up again, to name 2 secondary but important cast members. Will they ever be seen again, is a legitimate question.

How many other characters of the non-incest variety will have disappeared by then remains to be seen, hence the curiosity value AWAM now possesses. There are many fans who are happy with the current situation & I can understand that, because it is what it is, then there are those of the currently correct opinion that they're being well-served, because they enjoy the M/S incest. Regardless of viewpoints & personal tastes, however, I believe it's essential basic information for fans & followers to have an understanding of how long this project is due to take.

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Personally I believe that the main author has tried to adjust to the different demands of readers. For me, I'm happy with the different characters who develop a relationship with the main actress. For me the story should always focus on the title of the game. I take the time to try other games offered by F95ZONE. Often I discover new games that have similarities with AWMAF. A little while ago the author had written that he would add images and texts to the first days...After an addition he stopped. Many have suggested that he focus on continuity and not game revision.
I believe he can do both. I understand that he is not a fast creator. But he succeeded in creating in many people the desire to continue to follow his creations. I think the reviews on F95Zone give AWMAF the courage to continue. Thanks to all of you on F95ZONE for being there. Without you I would have quit this game a long time ago.
I do not believe that the author d. AWMAF only created this games. But let the critics here give him inspiration for new ideas.
Thank you to all of you who share on this game. It's nice to know that people are imaginative.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Personally I believe that the main author has tried to adjust to the different demands of readers. For me, I'm happy with the different characters who develop a relationship with the main actress. For me the story should always focus on the title of the game. I take the time to try other games offered by F95ZONE. Often I discover new games that have similarities with AWMAF. A little while ago the author had written that he would add images and texts to the first days...After an addition he stopped. Many have suggested that he focus on continuity and not game revision.
I believe he can do both. I understand that he is not a fast creator. But he succeeded in creating in many people the desire to continue to follow his creations. I think the reviews on F95Zone give AWMAF the courage to continue. Thanks to all of you on F95ZONE for being there. Without you I would have quit this game a long time ago.
I do not believe that the author d. AWMAF only created this games. But let the critics here give him inspiration for new ideas.
Thank you to all of you who share on this game. It's nice to know that people are imaginative.
This is a wonderful game… it is impossible everyone following this game to like everything LP does. Some like lesbian path some others like straight path, some like specific characters in the game some others like them all. What makes most of the people frustrated is the slowing down. LP is developing this game for 7 years now… He is not considered an amateur any more. He has the experience and his characters are all established. As per his statement in Patreon page the text is finished. So I understand he knows exactly where he wants to go and the changes in the past must be relatively fast. I hope the slowing down in the past 3 years is due to the development of his new ambitious schedule… so I HOPE that after he finishes this playable day he will go faster. This game must finish in no more than 10 years from now ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm always surprised by the number of fans who come up with time-scales for AWAM apparently plucked from the air, with ideas that it's going to take another 5, 10, 15 years, or whatever, to reach a conclusion. It's not difficult to arrive at an estimate of more than 40 years, as the Dev is working towards a roll-out pace of over 2 months for each event, with a minimum of 2 years per PD but a strong possibility of taking longer. No fan needs to be a mathmetician. I think part of the issue is the sheer length of time the game is due to take. It's conclusion is currently so far away that it's hard to grasp, especially given that L&P's stated intention at the beginning was to finish in around 5 years, i.e. it would have been 2022.

I think of this differently now & maintain an interest for the quality renders & to see how much further AWAM can deteriorate owing to the Dev's decisions. If past evidence had given any cause for optimism, or there was word of a credible, believable projection for speeding up, I believe Patreon numbers would rise. Word would soon get around.

Unless something as yet unknown occurs, the only way to achieve a "quickening" without a visible commitment to working harder, faster & smarter, is to cut storylines & characters. There is a sense in which this has already been done informally, particularly for those who don't play for incest, so it will be 6 years until Aiden reappears, (originally announced as 5 but drifting calmly into the distance) & it will be 12 years, in 2035, before Nathalie turns up again, to name 2 secondary but important cast members. Will they ever be seen again, is a legitimate question.

How many other characters of the non-incest variety will have disappeared by then remains to be seen, hence the curiosity value AWAM now possesses. There are many fans who are happy with the current situation & I can understand that, because it is what it is, then there are those of the currently correct opinion that they're being well-served, because they enjoy the M/S incest. Regardless of viewpoints & personal tastes, however, I believe it's essential basic information for fans & followers to have an understanding of how long this project is due to take.
You are in some mistake for thinking about to finish the game in 5 years.
The original idea was 3-3,5 years,4 in worst case scenario.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I totally agree. L&P is going to talk about building a team but, unless he is actively training them in whatever schools are local to his residence address - he is not actively building a team.

I have to admit that my favorite part of the post was looking at the number and types of reactions and I saw a facepalm.

It took me < 2 seconds to guess who had given you the facepalm.

For today's trivia, open the spoiler and see if you can guess... If you have been on this thread for any length of time - this should be Easy!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For anyone who guesses correctly, L&P will be reaching out to you to give you the once in a lifetime chance to join his team... Date TBD... ;)

Cheers! :coffee:

Wanderer-86

Sep 27, 2019
Всем тем, кому не нравится, как действует разработчик: не позортесь и не заглядывайте в чужой кошелек. Есть много профессий, где люди зарабатывают средства более неблаговидными способами. Не нравится - уйдите достойно, не брызгая слюной. Хотя, не исключаю, что этот принцип актуален только для моей страны и для меня лично.

To all those who do not like how the developer acts: do not disgrace yourself and do not look into someone else's wallet. There are many professions where people earn money in more unseemly ways. If you don't like it, leave with dignity, without splashing saliva. Although, I do not rule out that this principle is relevant only for my country and for me personally.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes