Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Well because of the long release of the update i have lost interest in these game and I just visit this page for progress development and now their is much better game of this genre where the milf is much hotter then sophia and want to see where that game story goes ms denvers i you want or willing to try the milf is very hot damn

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I know incest happens.
I touched my mom's dress fabric one day.
She said, feel how smooth this is.
It was silk. I held it in my fingers.
Then we went to dinner at Burger King drive through.
It's been more than 20 years but I went into a Burger King at night on a week day (small town in central Alabama where I was working at the time) and had my combo inside - lights were lowered and popcorn was on every table. They made a legitimate attempt to make a fast food restaurant romantic and - there were so few options in that town for eating out that there were couples having a date in that Burger King that night.

If L&P tried this, he'd get laughed at and told it is unrealistic but... realistic heavily depends on where you are and what dining options you actually have.

I was too naive to check to see if there was fabric touching involved at any of the tables and I'm not sure that That level of attention would have been well-received... ;)

Last edited:

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Guys last event was a bit boring, I like incest but I'm not a fan of sex-ed. can next event be better and hotter than these events? Or not?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Guys last event was a bit boring, I like incest but I'm not a fan of sex-ed. can next event be better and hotter than these events? Or not?
Next event is supposed to happen in a nightclub. Gonna be part02 of the current Dylan&Sophia events. Nobody knows what's going to happen, so we can't tell if it's "hotter" or not.

And oh boy would I recommend you to run away now before it's too late. First playthrough is great, but from now on, well, let's just say you wanna make sure that you stay healthy for a long, long time.

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
It is a pity that there will be no animation.
I really liked her, especially in connection with Sam and Dylan.

And my opinion, if in the future it comes to sex with Sophia, no matter who, I would like to see a special animation!!!
Rather than banal pictures like with Liam!

Reactions: Zacko man

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

And my opinion, if in the future it comes to sex with Sophia, no matter who, I would like to see a special animation!!!
Seems like everyone has a horse in this race to be the first to get Sophia's cookie. Did some thinking about the storyline and have come up with the following:

Having two "new" content releases of Dylan is to tie the score between Dylan and Sam. There would be a serious plot hole if we get a new Sam route and nothing serious happens. If you take the plausibility of Sam's path, the next time Sophia and Sam have alone time, events ought to go ballistic simply because Sophia all but gave herself to him. This new Dylan route that is coming ought to be equal or on par with "The Talk."

Of course, the Devs could really frak everyone over and just go on with some other side route that is currently in play and leave us hanging with the Sam/Dylan route. And likely after this upcoming Dylan route release that is what will most likely happen.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

It's a good thing btw, L&P have been very smart with sophia/dylan path. We think Sophia had a better intimate scene with Sam but Sam is just a another boy who likes sophia while dylan is her own son, sophia isn't ready for a relationship like that. so i think it'll take time for them to have sex but this update could bring them closer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes