Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Next event is supposed to happen in a nightclub. Gonna be part02 of the current Dylan&Sophia events. Nobody knows what's going to happen, so we can't tell if it's "hotter" or not.
Thank you for replying to my post. So, will the next Sophia/Dylan part 2 be a normal event like part 1? So, it seems best that we don't hold any expectations on this next Dylan event.

And oh boy would I recommend you to run away now before it's too late. First playthrough is great, but from now on, well, let's just say you wanna make sure that you stay healthy for a long, long time.
;):LOL::LOL:(y)

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Sams scenes are easily the best
Among the few hot events in the entire game are the Sam and Aiden events and a couple of lesbian events. But my favorite and best events or scenes are the sam events.l&p put a lot of effort in the sam storyline in the game, for that, I would like to say that sam's event is the best event.

I could see that Sophia was also feeling very comfortable only with Sam. But she feels very uncomfortable with other characters. I think she likes and trusts Sam more than her family members.

Reactions: FullyAnimated

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
IMG_20230621_185829.jpg
Patricia and Dylan have helped Sophia/Sam become very close and have a romantic relationship. For that, the Sophia/Sam relationship progressed rapidly. I think that maybe, if Patricia or someone else could push or help Dylan like this, the Dylan/Sophia storyline would be better.

If someone helps Dylan like this in the next event, maybe Sophia/Dylan will become very close and an intimate/romantic relationship will develop between them. Do something like this Lust&Passion

What do you guys think about this idea. I mean, it really helps the Dylan storyline.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sams scenes are easily the best
If you are only focusing on Sophia, perhaps, but Sophia has yet to take an active role in pleasing someone else.

The Dylan/Amber sex scene where Dylan fingerbanged Amber while Amber gave Dylan a hand job - all while Dylan, Amber and her family were eating lunch was Much hotter.

DylanAmber1.png

DylanAmber1a.png

DylanAmber1a1.png

If you made the choice to send Dylan to boarding school versus having Sophia get blackmailed by Aiden, then Dylan's sexual encounters include this and the anticipated other firsts (although we will not get to enjoy these until the 2040s RL since I doubt Dylan/Amber encounters are happening before the next weekend home).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If you are only focusing on Sophia, perhaps, but Sophia has yet to take an active role in pleasing someone else.

The Dylan/Amber sex scene where Dylan fingerbanged Amber while Amber gave Dylan a hand job - all while Dylan, Amber and her family were eating lunch was Much hotter.

View attachment 2713138

View attachment 2713139

View attachment 2713140

If you made the choice to send Dylan to boarding school versus having Sophia get blackmailed by Aiden, then Dylan's sexual encounters include this and the anticipated other firsts (although we will not get to enjoy these until the 2040s RL since I doubt Dylan/Amber encounters are happening before the next weekend home).
After this scene, my Margarita changed from Sofia to Amber, but my Amber has no schedule. :cry:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I didn't think so because he told her that he couldn't sleep because he dreamed about her naked body and then she still wanted to show him her areola.
Then when she showed her naked body, he actually continued to paint her without any impulse.
He pulled down her panties from her otherwise naked body and didn't even try anything lol.

Before that he had her on his bed as he played with and sicked her tits...and didn't try anything.

Any argument of "well, he did but she denied him" is laughable. He moved his hand, she said a cheeky "no way" and seconds later he's sucking on her tits.
That order of escalation is just not realistic. It's a virgin's mentality of how something like that would go down as a teen boy obsessed with this 10/10 would have to be REALLY denied in that situation. They'd push it as much as possible.

"Well, that can't happen in the story so soon"

Then don't put it in the story at all. Write it better.
I'm on record that his bedroom scene is the best in the story so far but that doesn't mean it makes any sense at all. It doesn't. It's just the first event where...something, anything...happens.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The only predictable thing will be the interuption...
"Dylan let's stop dancing and go in the corner booth."
"Oh mom your so drunk. I want to suck on yo..."
"HI. I'm your barman. Can I get you another drink?"
"Dylan let's go someplace private. Let's park down this deserted street"
"Oh mom I am so hard. Touch m..."
"Hey. Local police here. You all having car trouble?"
"Oh darn Mom. Let's get up on the roof. Its private up there"
"Oh Dylan yes put your fingers on my we..."
"Merry Christmas. Just gonna park my sleigh here while I drop down your chimney. Not interrupting anything am I? Ho ho ho"

And so it goes....event to event

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023

View attachment 2713138

View attachment 2713139

View attachment 2713140

But For me, the Dylan/Amber event didn't feel as exciting and romantic as the Sophia/Sam events. The Dylan/Amber event was another sex-ed event. There are no romantic feelings between Dylan/Amber like Sam/Sophia in that storyline. Dylan/Amber's relationship is simply a relationship to satisfy their sexual desires. that's it. There are deep and mutual romantic feelings between Sophia/Sam. Now she is in love with Sam. and now their relationship is officially a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. But I didn't know what the Dylan/Amber relationship was like. I mean, the two story lines Sophia/Dylan and Dylan/Amber also contain the same sex-ed theme. Those two storylines are sex-ed storylines. I didn't see any difference here. Both are similar story lines. so, Sophia/sam events are 100 times better and hotter than if we compared to Dylan/Amber and Sophia/Dylan events.

Sorry I like Dylan but I want to play a storyline with a better story.:)

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
But For me, the Dylan/Amber event didn't feel as exciting and romantic as the Sophia/Sam events. The Dylan/Amber event was another sex-ed event. There are no romantic feelings between Dylan/Amber like Sam/Sophia in that storyline. Dylan/Amber's relationship is simply a relationship to satisfy their sexual desires. that's it. There are deep and mutual romantic feelings between Sophia/Sam. Now she is in love with Sam. and now their relationship is officially a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. But I didn't know what the Dylan/Amber relationship was like. I mean, the two story lines Sophia/Dylan and Dylan/Amber also contain the same sex-ed theme. Those two storylines are sex-ed storylines. I didn't see any difference here. Both are similar story lines. so, Sophia/sam events are 100 times better and hotter than if we compared to Dylan/Amber and Sophia/Dylan events.

I don't think Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia intension are really that different. With regard to Sophia, I also perceive Sam as a side character who was built up by L&P as a potential counterpart to Dylan. A story line simply only with Sophia/Sam I find rather boring, because he is presented simply too perfect. That's why it's a bit of a shame that L&P didn't have Dylan (as voyeur) watch it from the opposite window at the last Sophia/Sam event. That would have been a nice entangled story.

Anyway, I think that the Dylan storyline needs to make some serious progress with Sophia. The last part was already a big step forward here. One can only hope that Dylan will really make some progress in this part and preferably overtake Sam. Then your criticism should also be forgotten.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Sophia/Sam only role-played and unofficially became his girlfriend, but Sophia is going to take a step back.

Dylan/Amber isn't a sex education relationship, it's a desire relationship, so they can do anything. Although it has already started.

Hopefully this update marks the first day Sofia is acting for reasons other than sex education.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
The only predictable thing will be the interuption...
"Dylan let's stop dancing and go in the corner booth."
"Oh mom your so drunk. I want to suck on yo..."
"HI. I'm your barman. Can I get you another drink?"
"Dylan let's go someplace private. Let's park down this deserted street"
"Oh mom I am so hard. Touch m..."
"Hey. Local police here. You all having car trouble?"
"Oh darn Mom. Let's get up on the roof. Its private up there"
"Oh Dylan yes put your fingers on my we..."
"Merry Christmas. Just gonna park my sleigh here while I drop down your chimney. Not interrupting anything am I? Ho ho ho"

And so it goes....event to event

Oh men, you have no idea how much you've made me laugh in my office at work while reading your short script...definitely great. And you know what? I think we all deserve some humor too, a short, hilarious story, with all these kinds of interruptions and frustrations that lead to an inevitable ejaculation of Dylan inside his pants and yelling "mommy, turn on the washing machine, I had a accident...!!"
(because he is excessively overprotected and pampered, he continues to be a spoiled and excessively daring little boy, hidden in the body of a short man
) hahaha You have made me laugh, and I appreciate that immensely. Congratulations.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes