mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You are in some mistake.
In AWAM we are not even close to a real handjob or a blowjob.
Unless you count what probably Dylan can get from Christine in the near future.
The mistake is that I equated delivery time (release frequency and size) to burn time (rate of corruption). JOHN is the slowest in terms of release.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I've got a feelings that nothing will happen in the club. Maybe they'll dance and Sophia will get drunk or other guys might try to get close to Sophia, i think the biggest event of the update will take place after they return home. Since liam will already be sleeping and Elle doesn't randomly appear there wouldn't be any interruptions. another bath or a new bedroom scene this time is possible.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Sophia/Sam only role-played and unofficially became his girlfriend, but Sophia is going to take a step back.

Dylan/Amber isn't a sex education relationship, it's a desire relationship, so they can do anything. Although it has already started.

Hopefully this update marks the first day Sofia is acting for reasons other than sex education.
I totally agree,
Id like it if sophia understand her own feelings rather than use ed as an excuse. Sometimes i think what if a girl or a milf approaches dylan at the club and Dylan flirt with her?? Will sophia get jealous after seeing her son with another woman and interrupt them even though her aim is to teach dylan how to treat women ? will sophia tell Dylan that she's his girlfriend for tonight and do what couples do on a date ? I'd like to see something like that

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 00.42.16.png

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

View attachment 2714227
True dylan is pushing her hard. ld love to see sophia discovering this side of her more and take the lead this time .

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yall are actually fucking wild for writing essays discussing this shit game until he releases the next update...
Everyone is just trying to come to grips with not busting the nut they want for another 10 -15 years, lol.
I'm here for the development story. The insanity around the development is what interests me. The game itself is kinda dumb on my eyes. Decent art but a terrible storyteller.

Those truly invested (often literally) have to struggle with the decade long wait somehow and it's writing essays, lol.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Everyone is just trying to come to grips with not busting the nut they want for another 10 -15 years, lol.
I'm here for the development story. The insanity around the development is what interests me. The game itself is kinda dumb on my eyes. Decent art but a terrible storyteller.

Those truly invested (often literally) have to struggle with the decade long wait somehow and it's writing essays, lol.
We it did take a hundred years for the English and French to settle their medieval feud--lol! But the huge number of paths and routes means it'll take a long while to the ending credits on this epic.

Honestly, I am wondering how many "endings" there will be. Sophia and Liam are talking about having another baby and are using condoms. So, it's pretty clear how the Good Wife ending turns out. Putting aside the lesbian routes the question is who other than Liam does the deed and becomes a daddy? Are there any dark horses in the running, like any of the college boys we meet in the beginning? We already have two leading candidates in Dylan and Sam, no surprise there. And then there are the long shots like the Myers-- now if you're going for plausibility, I'd live to see how the Devs square that circle if that is a working option for outcomes. The old men, likely it will be a black widow ending there since both the old gents would likely die in the doing.

THEN! There are the lesbian routs... yah the game has been in the making for a long while just to get to this point. Its going to be a long, LONG journey. After the proposed Dylan/Sophia dinner date, most likely there will be another 5 updates before either Sam or Dylan get a crack at Sophia again

Reactions: aen199

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The problem as I see it, is that there are an increasing amount of AWAM clones that are putting content out more reliably. Her Desire by Wack Daddy is probably the best example that springs to mind in that it has both the son, son's best friend, and daughter routes, but is still able to put out monthly updates with a little bit of content for each path, instead of someone like me that hasn't played an update of this in over a year.

And there are others that people might recommend. Whilst I don't in any way see it as better, many like Project Myriam.

And in the decade or so wait for something interesting to happen, there's bound to be more people new, that may even be able to match or exceed L&P's skills, that aren't bound to using models a few generations behind.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The problem as I see it, is that there are an increasing amount of AWAM clones that are putting content out more reliably. Her Desire by Wack Daddy is probably the best example that springs to mind in that it has both the son, son's best friend, and daughter routes, but is still able to put out monthly updates with a little bit of content for each path, instead of someone like me that hasn't played an update of this in over a year.

And there are others that people might recommend. Whilst I don't in any way see it as better, many like Project Myriam.

And in the decade or so wait for something interesting to happen, there's bound to be more people new, that may even be able to match or exceed L&P's skills, that aren't bound to using models a few generations behind.
I'm actually pretty sure stories like Her Desire are a linear path story that shows scenes based on who you decide to flag. It probably also already has a pre-finished script and a developer with plenty of free time to put in the hours of making. (Only guessing the last two but seems the most logical explanation.)

Apr 3, 2017

What are some other clones, I would like to check them out.

Reactions: DNCH2019

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.

I personally think Dylan will be a complete gentleman the whole night and at dinner, nothing major will happen till he gets home. I think there is a likely chance that whatever happens, will happen in Dylan's bedroom while Liam's asleep.

There is a slim chance that maybe there is a flashing scene with Sophia, it would happen during dinner or on the way home and it would be designed to look like an accident. This would be a follow-up to Sophia flashing her boob at the saloon and Dylan not saying anything. Also, remember Dylan wanted to follow up on this and test a theory if Sophia was OK with it.

As for who gets flashed, I don't think it will be someone we've met who is significant, it might be a one-off character, maybe someone on Dylan's soccer team, or one of the moving guys (not Ivan), or some random person.

As for what happens at home, I think it's more likely Sophia goes to Dylan's bedroom in her sleepwear to thank Dylan for a wonderful night and she ends up flashing him with complete nudity. They kiss and it gets heated but they almost get caught by Ellie or do get caught.

I know, it's essentially the same as Sam but I think this scenario is more in line with what L&P would do.

Personally, I'm all for it but I really want Ellie to catch them, as this would eventually tie both Dylan and Sam's events together, as Ellie would tell Julia and Julia would mention Sophia in the room with Sam. After all, there is no doubt Julia knew Sophia was in Sam's bedroom but didn't see her in the room, so I think Julia is suspicious already and Ellie catching Sophia with Dylan would further confirm it. It would send AWAM off in a significant and interesting direction and I believe this next update is meant to be very significant for the future of AWAM.

Also, this is a nighttime scene and we know in the morning, Ellie most likely be showering with Sophia and in the afternoon she is teaching the schoolboys but has to pick up Dylan from soccer practice I think, I'm a little fuzzy if it's before or after lesson.

No doubt I will be completely wrong again but the above would be cool.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

As long as it's about updating one of the main story lines (with Dylan, Sam or Ellie), I see it as a positive if all the unnecessary side stories are not developed further. Especially the Dylan and Ellie story lines are most important here in my opinion, because they are about Sophia in her role as a Mother. Ultimately, it would do AWAM good if L&P concentrated on fewer stories, but brought them forward consistently and, above all, faster.

Aynway, I like to see competition. So far, I just have not come across anything with equal setting in a similarly good quality as AWAM. A lot is simply lacking in good story telling and believable characters. Here, even with a lot of unnecessary side stories and some unbelievable characters like Aiden, AWAM main story has little competition at the moment. Unfortunately, I think, L&P does not have to fear the competition at the moment.

Reactions: roro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.

I personally think Dylan will be a complete gentleman the whole night and at dinner, nothing major will happen till he gets home. I think there is a likely chance that whatever happens, will happen in Dylan's bedroom while Liam's asleep.

There is a slim chance that maybe there is a flashing scene with Sophia, it would happen during dinner or on the way home and it would be designed to look like an accident. This would be a follow-up to Sophia flashing her boob at the saloon and Dylan not saying anything. Also, remember Dylan wanted to follow up on this and test a theory if Sophia was OK with it.

As for who gets flashed, I don't think it will be someone we've met who is significant, it might be a one-off character, maybe someone on Dylan's soccer team, or one of the moving guys (not Ivan), or some random person.

As for what happens at home, I think it's more likely Sophia goes to Dylan's bedroom in her sleepwear to thank Dylan for a wonderful night and she ends up flashing him with complete nudity. They kiss and it gets heated but they almost get caught by Ellie or do get caught.

I know, it's essentially the same as Sam but I think this scenario is more in line with what L&P would do.

Personally, I'm all for it but I really want Ellie to catch them, as this would eventually tie both Dylan and Sam's events together, as Ellie would tell Julia and Julia would mention Sophia in the room with Sam. After all, there is no doubt Julia knew Sophia was in Sam's bedroom but didn't see her in the room, so I think Julia is suspicious already and Ellie catching Sophia with Dylan would further confirm it. It would send AWAM off in a significant and interesting direction and I believe this next update is meant to be very significant for the future of AWAM.

Also, this is a nighttime scene and we know in the morning, Ellie most likely be showering with Sophia and in the afternoon she is teaching the schoolboys but has to pick up Dylan from soccer practice I think, I'm a little fuzzy if it's before or after lesson.

much plot

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

I really like this idea. This would allow the possibility for everyone to take more steps forward. It would ultimately have a similar stong effect as the scenario that Dylan could have observed Sophia/Sam through the window.

No matter how the story continues, somehow there have to be events that set everything in motion. At the moment, everything is too static and everything is always just more or less independent paths that have little effect on each other.

Reactions: Coachsophia45H
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes