armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.
Here's the problem with this statement.
According to dev
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
In your way it should be
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not to mention there is no way to use part 1 and part 2,if the events are not connected.
In that case it should be just Sophia/Dylan

Reactions: aschefts6

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I don't see any chance of an update until the end of July or more likely the first week in August or whenever a the next month of payments has started.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Here's the problem with this statement.
According to dev
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
In your way it should be
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not to mention there is no way to use part 1 and part 2,if the events are not connected.
In that case it should be just Sophia/Dylan
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 = Choosen Dylan not being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 = Choosen Dylan being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Dylan/Ellie = Related to choosing Dylan not dating Emma and Sophia would be involved
Dylan/Emma = Related to choosing Dylan dating Emma and Sophia could be involved

There is an "OR STATEMENT" between them all, this means it's not all of the events, it's one of them in a single playthrough.

edit* I left the forum and suddenly hit me that the last update, the next update and then the next 2 updates after that are all on the same day and same time period in the evening.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
This is the only thing that gives me hope that we'll see a nice update. The seeds of incest are growing inside her. And if Sam is seducing her with drawings and sweet talks, Dylan on the other hand, must become a brute. He tried it in the bathroom he must try it again. Show his dick to her. (the one she thought is "bigger than Liam's" during the beach scene).

View attachment 2714227
If this is a teaser. I can see Sophia start masturbating in living room and Dylan coming in and seeing her. Maybe interrupts and asks if he can watch. Later rubbing one out himself with Sophia watching him as well. Someone brought up possibly Elle catching them, that would be totally awesome and lead to all kinds of very hot updates to come!!!

Reactions: Zacko man

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
If this is a teaser. I can see Sophia start masturbating in living room and Dylan coming in and seeing her. Maybe interrupts and asks if he can watch. Later rubbing one out himself with Sophia watching him as well. Someone brought up possibly Elle catching them, that would be totally awesome and lead to all kinds of very hot updates to come!!!
Yeah man .. who wouldn't want to see a Elle dylan sophia threesom in the future? :love::love::love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 = Choosen Dylan not being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 = Choosen Dylan being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Dylan/Ellie = Related to choosing Dylan not dating Emma and Sophia would be involved
Dylan/Emma = Related to choosing Dylan dating Emma and Sophia could be involved

There is an "OR STATEMENT" between them all, this means it's not all of the events, it's one of them in a single playthrough.

edit* I left the forum and suddenly hit me that the last update, the next update and then the next 2 updates after that are all on the same day and same time period in the evening.
The problem is still the same -according to dev,there is not OR between part 1 and part 2.
Or you are calling him a liar:)

• Angry
Reactions: Notretsam

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Part 1 Part 2. Nonsense.
We all know that regardless of game time between Events, LP has a tendency to not have previous actions or emotional discovery transfer to the new event.
Sophia will again revert to being shocked at Dylans attempts and will launch into self moralizing before agreeing on Educational grounds. She will end the event with thoughts of how she kinda likes it and how she has thoughts on their relationship going beyond mother son. And then will promptly forget the whole night.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Part 1 Part 2. Nonsense.
We all know that regardless of game time between Events, LP has a tendency to not have previous actions or emotional discovery transfer to the new event.
Sophia will again revert to being shocked at Dylans attempts and will launch into self moralizing before agreeing on Educational grounds. She will end the event with thoughts of how she kinda likes it and how she has thoughts on their relationship going beyond mother son. And then will promptly forget the whole night.
This argumentation cannot be completely dismissed out of hand.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
This will be a revealing event on how LP will handle Sophia. He has already said Sohia will not initiate anything and that it's up to Dylan to advance the relationship. Paraphrasing.
So for Dylan to have the same advancement as Sam, Sophia has to want Dylan personally, not educationally. This doesn't have to be outright sexual desire but Sophia at least has to admit and act in a way that suggests she wants whatever action is taking place. Again it cannot be educational.
The bathtub boob play, it was aluded to that she enjoyed it but then after she did not weirdly enough and had to question it. She could have just thought I really enjoyed his touching my boobs. But no.
So I am hoping Sophia has dressed as such because she wants Dylan to try something and will help create the situation where it can.
But realistically Dylan will whine and beg, Sophia will do educational, and someone will interupt.
We need another teaser to talk about...

Feb 26, 2022
Part 1 Part 2. Nonsense.
I am not in any way an advocate of L&P and his milking strategy but in this case you are wrong. Their interactions DO rely on past events. It's a huge "mental hurdle" she must overcome but she's (slowly) getting there. For example while drying off with towels she didn't make an effort to cover her boobs. I EXPECT now that she won't have any problems at all going bare breasted around the house (or tanning by the pool) with Dylan around, to mention an example.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This will be a revealing event on how LP will handle Sophia. He has already said Sohia will not initiate anything and that it's up to Dylan to advance the relationship. Paraphrasing.
So for Dylan to have the same advancement as Sam, Sophia has to want Dylan personally, not educationally. This doesn't have to be outright sexual desire but Sophia at least has to admit and act in a way that suggests she wants whatever action is taking place. Again it cannot be educational.
The bathtub boob play, it was aluded to that she enjoyed it but then after she did not weirdly enough and had to question it. She could have just thought I really enjoyed his touching my boobs. But no.
So I am hoping Sophia has dressed as such because she wants Dylan to try something and will help create the situation where it can.
But realistically Dylan will whine and beg, Sophia will do educational, and someone will interupt.
I'm not sure you're right about the statement, "So for Dylan to have the same advancement as Sam, Sophia has to want Dylan personally, not educationally." . If Dylan achieved something in a different way than Sam was able to, Dylan still managed to achieve his goal. Why this should not be able to be educational is a mystery to me. Did L&P once say that, or where did you get that insight? In my opinion, Dylan is taking the path of masquerading his approach as training. Why should that suddenly no longer be the case now?

Reactions: roro

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
But we have to understand that dylan is Sophias son and sam is just a teenager who likes sophia. So it's easy for sophia to do something with Sam. The intresting part is that dylan is actually doing quite well to push sophia to commit incest with him and Sophia is confused about her feelings towards dylan. She says its only an ed but end's up liking everything dylan Does to her. In the last update sophia has admitted that there's something between her and dylan which is beyond a mother-son relationship and even got wet while he touched her boobs and nipples and kissed her . This is going quite well imo just need dylan to push sophia more .

Last edited:

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
I'm hoping the party night (after coming this update) be hot and ellie engaged more with dylan not just ellie's friend! (i forget her name)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes