Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
This will be a revealing event on how LP will handle Sophia. He has already said Sohia will not initiate anything and that it's up to Dylan to advance the relationship. Paraphrasing.
So for Dylan to have the same advancement as Sam, Sophia has to want Dylan personally, not educationally. This doesn't have to be outright sexual desire but Sophia at least has to admit and act in a way that suggests she wants whatever action is taking place. Again it cannot be educational.
The bathtub boob play, it was aluded to that she enjoyed it but then after she did not weirdly enough and had to question it. She could have just thought I really enjoyed his touching my boobs. But no.
So I am hoping Sophia has dressed as such because she wants Dylan to try something and will help create the situation where it can.
But realistically Dylan will whine and beg, Sophia will do educational, and someone will interupt.
We need another teaser to talk about...

The funniest thing about all this is to think that Dylan's mother, for "educational reasons", allows her to touch her tits, strips naked in front of her son, probably allows him to suck her nipples and, why not, perhaps give her a handjob or suck his dick... and ho ho ho, Merry Christmas, maybe later she'll ride her own son in the same bed where she sleeps with her husband.

Total normality, Sophia continues to be an exemplary mother and a respectful lady of what she built together with the gambler Liam LOL
Her educational techniques are so fascinating that I am overwhelmed LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure you're right about the statement, "So for Dylan to have the same advancement as Sam, Sophia has to want Dylan personally, not educationally." . If Dylan achieved something in a different way than Sam was able to, Dylan still managed to achieve his goal. Why this should not be able to be educational is a mystery to me. Did L&P once say that, or where did you get that insight? In my opinion, Dylan is taking the path of masquerading his approach as training. Why should that suddenly no longer be the case now?
It doesn't even make sense that a high school student learns to kiss and practices it from his mother.
How much more does his mother have to open her crotch to teach sex her son?

D: "Mom, I decided to have sex with Marie, but I'm scared because I don't know anything."
S: "I will teach you. Practice on my pussy."

D: "Mom, can I get an STD if a woman sucks on my cock?"
S: "Oh, my poor son. Don't worry, I'll suck your cock."

Hm.... Come to think of it, it seems like the method LP used in the Ellie scene...

In the first place, it was a nonsensical story that a high school boy asked his mother to show her breasts because he was curious about breasts.

How much do I have to give up on reality and how much do I have to lower my intelligence to play this game?

Is this game for elementary school students?

Dylan and Sophia should graduate from sex education and reveal their desires.

What do you think is more realistic when a high school son wants to have sex with his mother?

1. "Mom, they say that if a man and a woman's navels touch each other, they will have a baby, is that true?"

2. "Mom, I want you."

:WeSmart:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It doesn't even make sense that a high school student learns to kiss and practices it from his mother.
How much more does his mother have to open her crotch to teach sex her son?

D: "Mom, I decided to have sex with Marie, but I'm scared because I don't know anything."
S: "I will teach you. Practice on my pussy."

D: "Mom, can I get an STD if a woman sucks on my cock?"
S: "Oh, my poor son. Don't worry, I'll suck your cock."

Hm.... Come to think of it, it seems like the method LP used in the Ellie scene...

In the first place, it was a nonsensical story that a high school boy asked his mother to show her breasts because he was curious about breasts.

How much do I have to give up on reality and how much do I have to lower my intelligence to play this game?

Is this game for elementary school students?

Dylan and Sophia should graduate from sex education and reveal their desires.

What do you think is more realistic when a high school son wants to have sex with his mother?

1. "Mom, they say that if a man and a woman's navels touch each other, they will have a baby, is that true?"

2. "Mom, I love you."

:WeSmart:
The truth is if you keep saying "yes" Sophia behaves like a horny slut, totally in heat.
It really disconnects me how she just goes right back to innocent and puritan, right after allowing herself to be used and liking it.
And not just once, it happens over and over, rinse and repeat.

It's past time she admits to herself that's just who she is and she's into it, be it Dylan, Ellie, Sam...
Dylan already confessed what he wants and as you said the "sex education" angle is rather stupid.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The truth is if you keep saying "yes" Sophia behaves like a horny slut, totally in heat.
It really disconnects me how she just goes right back to innocent and puritan, right after allowing herself to be used and liking it.

It's past time she admits to herself that's just who she is and she's into it, be it Dylan, Ellie, Sam...
Dylan already confessed what he wants and as you said the "sex education" angle is rather stupid.
1000000000000% agree.

It's been a long time since the expiration date.

Reactions: LSC82

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia/Dylan Part 1 = Choosen Dylan not being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 = Choosen Dylan being OK with Sam lying on top of Sophia after falling on her
Are you referring to the trampoline incident from five years ago? Which variable is triggering that decision?

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I am not in any way an advocate of L&P and his milking strategy but in this case you are wrong. Their interactions DO rely on past events. It's a huge "mental hurdle" she must overcome but she's (slowly) getting there. For example while drying off with towels she didn't make an effort to cover her boobs. I EXPECT now that she won't have any problems at all going bare breasted around the house (or tanning by the pool) with Dylan around, to mention an example.
But now that I think about it, every event has to take into account every event that has or has not happened in the past.
Sophia can not act on a previous action because that action might not have happened in a specific thread. LP has now so many threads that the story must account for...I guess.
So if Sophia reverts back to nun hood it's because one of you hit NO somewhere.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I already knew that Patricia is a danger with that weapon, poor dylan he was so young and full of life lol
( and remember children not to try anything with your mother, you never know if the sister is a trigger easy).

• Haha
Reactions: Deniroeste

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I want to see a jealous Sophia after this.. I'd love to see how she reacts when elles friends or even Patricia tries to get close to dylan .. It'll be intresting to see how she reacts
I honestly don't see Dylan surviving interference. Sophia is getting far more competent attention from all sides and he's sortof just playing the same awkward game he's been playing since the beginning.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I honestly don't see Dylan surviving interference. Sophia is getting far more competent attention from all sides and he's sortof just playing the same awkward game he's been playing since the beginning.
You're not wrong but there have been a significant progress between him and Sophia. In the last update i think people forgot that dylan boldly confessed that he desires for her and Sophia was kinda turned on by that also i always say that the relationship devlopment between sophia and Dylan/Elle Will be different than other characters because they're parent and child, you have to understand that. Sophia getting attention from others doesn't mean much, they're different paths. even for Sam, sophia will try to end things with him much later in the game because she fears that it could ruin her family. This update could lead to something imo.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I want to see Dylan test his mom in the club - some alcohol, to provoke her to flirt with other men. It's a better option for me, than beg her two hours to show him her tits!
Alcohol in corruption just ain't it and i don't see dylan provoking sophia because it won't happen unless some guy tries to get close to Sophia. cuck Dylan "FOR ME" absolutely makes no sense it would've been better if it was cuck Liam

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!

Daro7

Nov 8, 2021
Just a whore! What makes the game so hot is seeing an honest woman slide from top to bottom.
What a sick society we are

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes