Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I’ve long thought that Sophia rarely got wet from sexual excitement in this game, compared to how many erotic situations she’s in. So, I made a list of the times she got wet, and came up with ten times, which isn’t so few, but not a lot either. It’s VERY possible that I’ve missed some, since it could be a single line of narration that revealed it. All research for this post was done from the galleries. I didn’t review Sophia’s sex scenes with Liam, and neglected a few of Sophia’s solo ventures, as well as a lot of other events where I have no recollection of moistness.

Below is the list of events, quotes from the narration, and what had happened in each event leading up to Sophia getting wet which may or may not have contributed to her dampening. Let me know if you find more or have a different opinion. There are no actual images showing wetness anywhere that I’ve seen, so it’s all based on the narration. I haven’t yet detected any patterns – what, according to the dev, makes her wet and what doesn’t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first time she gets wet in the game is when she's spying on Nathalie jilling off on her bed

Reactions: derek1957

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The nightclub was Dylan's idea.

Whose idea was the restaurant?

And why/how did Dylan think of nightclubs?

And here's something even funnier.

Someone commented that what if Clark was working as a nightclub bouncer, and I wrote that if Clark found out about Dylan going into a nightclub, he would ask Sofia for a hefty price.

But now that I think about it, Sophia is a school teacher.

I don't know how it is in LP's country, but in my country, teachers don't challenge these useless things.

They are gambling with their lives right now.

If it was another game, it would have been fun to direct, but with LP, it would be a meaningless cliffhanger, so it would have been better to just go on a date at a restaurant.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Are you referring to the trampoline incident from five years ago? Which variable is triggering that decision?
yes, trampoline incident. was a choice whether Dylan was fine with Sam on top of Sophia or not. This choice was a factor in the bathroom scene in the last update, I forget the exact text but Dylan did mention something related to Sophia with others and not being happy. Choosing Dylan being OK with Sophia with others cut the amount of content in the last update.

I'm sorry, but why did you decide that this could be a replacement for the previous plot in the bathroom?
No, this update is not a replacement, it is a continuation, but this continuation has alternatives according to the plot.
All the alternatives are a continuation of the bathroom scene.
It was me who sorta said it was a replacement for the bathroom scene. Although I said it was either the bathroom scene in the last update or the next update, didn't use the word replacement.

I got nothing in the last update with my main game, had Dylan OK with Sophia being with others, filthy is high, Dylan points high but I got nothing. Not long after the last update I posted what choices factored into the last update as I had to use a tool to unlock bathroom scenes.

Choices were related to Dylan being OK with Sophia and others, Dylan's interaction with Maria factored in, Dylan choosing to date Emma, Dylan reaching a certain point with Christine as well factored in and whether you told Sophia about her tit being out in Saloon.

These all factored into the bathroom scene and I had nothing at all due to making the wrong choices, so therefore it's logical to assume there will be an alternative scene in the evening for those that made the wrong choices.

Also, in the update post here, it clearly states "Evening Alternative 2", then Update 9 and 10 are evening alternatives 3 and 4.

Finally, there is a post going around with all 4 evening scenes that clearly shows the word "OR" between them, and I believe this was from a post L&P made.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I’ve long thought that Sophia rarely got wet from sexual excitement in this game, compared to how many erotic situations she’s in. So, I made a list of the times she got wet, and came up with ten times, which isn’t so few, but not a lot either. It’s VERY possible that I’ve missed some, since it could be a single line of narration that revealed it. All research for this post was done from the galleries. I didn’t review Sophia’s sex scenes with Liam, and neglected a few of Sophia’s solo ventures, as well as a lot of other events where I have no recollection of moistness.

Below is the list of events, quotes from the narration, and what had happened in each event leading up to Sophia getting wet which may or may not have contributed to her dampening. Let me know if you find more or have a different opinion. There are no actual images showing wetness anywhere that I’ve seen, so it’s all based on the narration. I haven’t yet detected any patterns – what, according to the dev, makes her wet and what doesn’t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She gets wet in all situations.

It's just that LP won't allow Sophia to do the next thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It was me who sorta said it was a replacement for the bathroom scene. Although I said it was either the bathroom scene in the last update or the next update, didn't use the word replacement.

I got nothing in the last update with my main game, had Dylan OK with Sophia being with others, filthy is high, Dylan points high but I got nothing. Not long after the last update I posted what choices factored into the last update as I had to use a tool to unlock bathroom scenes.

Choices were related to Dylan being OK with Sophia and others, Dylan's interaction with Maria factored in, Dylan choosing to date Emma, Dylan reaching a certain point with Christine as well factored in and whether you told Sophia about her tit being out in Saloon.

These all factored into the bathroom scene and I had nothing at all due to making the wrong choices, so therefore it's logical to assume there will be an alternative scene in the evening for those that made the wrong choices.

Also, in the update post here, it clearly states "Evening Alternative 2", then Update 9 and 10 are evening alternatives 3 and 4.

Finally, there is a post going around with all 4 evening scenes that clearly shows the word "OR" between them, and I believe this was from a post L&P made.
I once thought that part 2 should be an alternative to part 1 for those who couldn't see anything in the part 1 scene.

But LP doesn't seem to have thought that there should be compensation for those people.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Im seeing People are confused if this is an alternative event or a continuation of the dylan/sophia part 1
In short, it will be a continuation .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Playing everything from the beginning again, got to the first day of her second job as a tutor for those 3 boys.
While playing from the first day of part 1 you get to see how Sophia´s look changed. From that, kind of not so good older render quality that was usual for the time the game was released. Then the dev started making the renders look better and better, and got to how she looks now.
She is such a huge upgrade when compared to how she looked in the first release. From her face, ass, legs and what has changed the most her boobs. All got much more attention to details. I gotta say her breast size and shape are probably ideal. Being reasonably big while also looing natural.
Also the increased quality in renders of some other characters like her neighbor are very much welcomed.
Glad he took the advantage of new technology and stronger graphic cards and did not rest on his laurels, i am enjoying in every scene especially now when i got further into the game and get to enjoy improved visuals.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes