dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
I want to see a jealous Sophia after this.. I'd love to see how she reacts when elles friends or even Patricia tries to get close to dylan .. It'll be intresting to see how she reacts
We can see such scene in pool event when amber and dylan have fun talking, maybe L&P did decide to have such scenes but we should wait for 10 to 15 yrs for that to happen.

John_Cena1903

Sep 30, 2020
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
thank you

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
Thank you for sharing new update!!

Reactions: sumire1897

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
You're not wrong but there have been a significant progress between him and Sophia. In the last update i think people forgot that dylan boldly confessed that he desires for her and Sophia was kinda turned on by that also i always say that the relationship devlopment between sophia and Dylan/Elle Will be different than other characters because they're parent and child, you have to understand that. Sophia getting attention from others doesn't mean much, they're different paths. even for Sam, sophia will try to end things with him much later in the game because she fears that it could ruin her family. This update could lead to something imo.
Progress or not, Sophia has still been on the lookout for a potential girlfriend for Dylan because the age gap is something of a hindrance and would feel far more comfortable if he was with someone his own age instead.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Progress or not, Sophia has still been on the lookout for a potential girlfriend for Dylan because the age gap is something of a hindrance and would feel far more comfortable if he was with someone his own age instead.
Nah man he can do both and already has confessed to Sophia how he feels about her and it's incest, you'll have to expect age gap here they're mom/son after all. All this sex ed is coming to an end very soon cuz sophia is getting more intrested in this relationship. And dylan has always been comfortable with sophia. the why he convinces sophia to do things with him Is actually impressive.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
people, is it possible to download the DAZ3D modeling program for tablets and laptops ?! And where can I find the link if it's possible?!
it requires a lot of hard disk space and a lot of video memory I don't think it works on tablets; on laptops you need to have a very high end one, and it would still burn

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So... has anything been revealed whether
This update is a replacement event for the last bath event?
I'm sorry, but why did you decide that this could be a replacement for the previous plot in the bathroom?
No, this update is not a replacement, it is a continuation, but this continuation has alternatives according to the plot.
All the alternatives are a continuation of the bathroom scene.

Reactions: roro

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I’ve long thought that Sophia rarely got wet from sexual excitement in this game, compared to how many erotic situations she’s in. So, I made a list of the times she got wet, and came up with ten times, which isn’t so few, but not a lot either. It’s VERY possible that I’ve missed some, since it could be a single line of narration that revealed it. All research for this post was done from the galleries. I didn’t review Sophia’s sex scenes with Liam, and neglected a few of Sophia’s solo ventures, as well as a lot of other events where I have no recollection of moistness.

Below is the list of events, quotes from the narration, and what had happened in each event leading up to Sophia getting wet which may or may not have contributed to her dampening. Let me know if you find more or have a different opinion. There are no actual images showing wetness anywhere that I’ve seen, so it’s all based on the narration. I haven’t yet detected any patterns – what, according to the dev, makes her wet and what doesn’t.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes