DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

I'm sure you understand what I mean by closing your eyes to reality because you hate arguments.
I think you misunderstood me so I'm sorry.
1) I know incest happens
2) i know what it's like to commit incest
3) i don't hate arguments
4) I've also looked into stats and reports on real life incests
5) all im saying we're just wasting our time arguing about something that isn't really important and possibly have no end so lets talk about the game .
6) "never happened" i ment something serious never happened but the feeling was real
7) after my experience with my aunt i understood it's a risky business so i had to stop. I was trying to say is incest is real and even if you have feelings it's difficult to act accordingly.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think you misunderstood me so I'm sorry.
1) I know incest happens
2) i know what it's like to commit incest
3) i don't hate arguments
4) I've also looked into stats and reports on real life incests
5) all im saying we're just wasting our time arguing about something that isn't really important and possibly have no end so lets talk about the game .
6) "never happened" i ment something serious never happened but the feeling was real
159.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185-lust-passion.5944/page-6178#post-11045484

I read and wrote this post.

And you're saying now, what happened with your aunt but not your cousin?

uh?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 2710924
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185-lust-passion.5944/page-6178#post-11045484

I read and wrote this post.

And you're saying now, what happened with your aunt but not your cousin?

uh?
Yeah because it happened with my aunt and i was a innocent and it was something i never expected to happen and it didn't happen with my cousin because she doesn't have those feelings what I'm trying to prove is even though you want it you can't always get the feeling have to be mutual. The guy said if had a beautiful sis he would perv on her so i gave him an example of my own experience

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah because it happened with my aunt and i was a innocent and it was something i never expected to happen and it didn't happen with my cousin because she doesn't have those feelings what I'm trying to prove is even though you want it you can't always get the feeling have to be mutual. The guy said if had a beautiful sis he would perv on her so i gave him an example of my own experience
Do you want to say, You didn't want to, but your aunt molested you, and you wanted a cousin, but you couldn't have one because she didn't.

"so you can't get everything you want."

So, is incest unrealistic?

Is this what you want to say right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and Toushiro

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Do you want to say, You didn't want to, but your aunt molested you, and you wanted a cousin, but you couldn't have one because she didn't.

"so you can't get everything you want."

So, is incest unrealistic?

Is this what you want to say right?
When did i say it unrealistic?? I like it and enjoy it and that why I play these games

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's 100% real ..but people don't express these feelings usually there is a fear
So incest isn't real? There have been plenty of instances of incest, much of the middle ages was full of incestuous relationships, especially in the nobility to try and keep the bloodlines pure. There are also reports in the media EVERY time an incestuous relationship is discovered.
You read this post and you wrote like below.
I feel you brother. I had a crush on my cousin, she is 4 Ys older than me. It never happened
I brought statistics to prove that incest does happen in real life.

That's why the argument between you and me started.

You need to make your point clear.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023

You read this post and you wrote like below.

I brought statistics to prove that incest does happen in real life.

That's why the argument between you and me started.

You need to make your point clear.
Never happened means things never happened because the feeling wasn't mutual even though I wanted.. clear enough??

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Never happened means things never happened because the feeling wasn't mutual even though I wanted.. clear enough??
Your life is not important to me.

There was a discussion about whether incest was real or unrealistic and you proved and admitted that it was real by talking about your aunt.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Your life is not important to me.

There was a discussion about whether incest was real or unrealistic and you proved and admitted that it was real by talking about your aunt.
Ffs..So you and i played advocates for the same thing and argued because of a misunderstanding. Congratulations we both won

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This is what happens when Patreons get mad at you…
View attachment 2706987
I would like to ask the patrons who support LP. I understand that you want to pay the developer to encourage him, thank him and at the same time be able to get an update among the first. ok. But why don't you do it when there is a RESULT of its work, i.e. a new update? For example, not to pay 3-4 months during development, but to pay the same amount, but for the result. You would have achieved the same goals, the developer receives the same amount, but understands that the RESULT is expected from him.

Reactions: bayrischman
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes