stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@secrecy , Ren'Py's default settings allow you to skip lines of dialogue that you've seen. Re-playability in such VNs is not a problem.

Reactions: n0b0dy

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Well that doesn't mean that there would not be ENDINGS where there is pregnancy.
Oh for sure. I get what you're saying now. I'm more into the look of a highly pregnant body than the idea of pregnancy on its own, so that wouldn't do that much for me personally

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh for sure. I get what you're saying now. I'm more into the look of a highly pregnant body than the idea of pregnancy on its own, so that wouldn't do that much for me personally
Is there a game with highly pregnancy and DAZ models? For research purpose, of course.

Reactions: n0b0dy
U

User_215882

Is there a game with highly pregnancy and DAZ models? For research purpose, of course.
I can only think of 2 3d games that have planned pregnancy. The Twist and Incest in Paradise. The sister is already prego, but isn't really showing just yet. In the Twist its hinted that Janice is going to get prego and theres a small scene where shes showing, but its in a dream. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Reactions: UncleVT

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My Legacy has preggo endings.

Pretty much the only Daz game I can think of with pregnant models

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You know all those vaguely medieval female protag games seem to blend together so who can remember which game has what.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@UncleVT , there were pregnancy scenes in game, from what I remember. Or at least plans about such scenes.
For now there is not. Few days ago I looked at CG of that game and no such pictures to be found. Maybe it will have some in future.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks @Tommybuns @klx @stoper @Prokopije for your answers.
It seems that I'd done my research well :eek:penedeyewink:
The Twist I tried a couple of times and got bored.
The Legacy only has endings.
Adventures of Tara what I played hasn't, then got tired of so much abuse, blackmailing and rape. Perhaps will have an ending too.
Incest in Paradise has the sister, but is in the first weeks of pregnancy.

I think there aren't games with high pregnancy and DAZ in the principals or at least in some side characters.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
here,hope it catter to your niche fetish.
disclaimer: i tired,but without patreon drawing is hard.

Reactions: lynx33

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
that's what i call "balls deep" D:
you should'v made baby black,that would explain her gaping hole,where 2 white dudes could fit.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Wow what a great game, i hope development continues. I know there aren't a lot of scenes right now, but the build up and story so far is what makes this game special and sets it apart from others.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes