LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Recently known, the in-game day has been increased from the 30th to the 37th.
- This is confirmed.

There is also information that the main event, 'Dylan's Day', will be on the 32nd, and Sam's Day will be sometime after that.
- This is user speculation.
- Added: It may be confirmed, but I haven't seen LP's post.
Even if true, he expanded his scope/timeline but pushed things further back by a similar amount, the part about bad pacing still applies, and the stalling gets worst...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Recently known, the in-game day has been increased from the 30th to the 37th.
- This is confirmed.

There is also information that the main event, 'Dylan's Day', will be on the 32nd, and Sam's Day will be sometime after that.
- This is user speculation.
- Added: It may be confirmed, but I haven't seen LP's post.
The in-game day was increased because of the one-week skip at day 4, which is a time skip ahead of one week to day 11. Based on his comment about the day cycle, this was done to give that feel of "realism" in the game. It didn't increase the duration of the novel. The duration increase was due to adding more content because he is writing the extension of the story arcs in real time.

1688648378178.png
1688648405568.png

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Even if true, he expanded his scope/timeline but pushed things further back by a similar amount, the part about bad pacing still applies, and the stalling gets worst...
I don't like the fact that the in-game day has been increased.

When he announced the in-game day as the 30th, he obviously had the ending planned for that date.

But for some reason, he changed it to the 31st and then to the 37th again.

I think this is the cause and reason for the delay of the current story, and the evidence.

If the schedule had been on the 30th instead of the 37th, we would have seen 'Dylan's Day' on the 22nd or 25th instead of the 32nd.

Anyway, maybe it will be 10 years from now, but...

addition

My writing is only my opinion, and LP's words are like that.(Above, by Dr.Fapalot)
Please prioritize LP's answer.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and LSC82

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The in-game day was increased because of the one-week skip at day 4, which is a time skip ahead of one week to day 11. Based on his comment about the day cycle, this was done to give that feel of "realism" in the game. It didn't increase the duration of the novel. The duration increase was due to adding more content because he is writing the extension of the story arcs in real time.

View attachment 2748971
View attachment 2748972
This is where my little brain start to fail.
Is there a difference then in the playable day vs the in-game day?
We are on PD13. So what is that equivilent to in-game?
Is this why Dylan is aging? Took 1 lesson of self defense and is now a black belt? Went 1 day to boarding school? And Why Sophia never remembers what happened in the last event?

I am going to try this with my boss. I've decided it's not a work-day. In my in-life days it's the weekend.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
This is where my little brain start to fail.
Is there a difference then in the playable day vs the in-game day?
We are on PD13. So what is that equivilent to in-game?
Is this why Dylan is aging? Took 1 lesson of self defense and is now a black belt? Went 1 day to boarding school? And Why Sophia never remembers what happened in the last event?

I am going to try this with my boss. I've decided it's not a work-day. In my in-life days it's the weekend.
Yes, there is a difference between Playable Days and In-game days.

Playable days = How many total days L&P designed the novel to have. In this case, 30 is the magic number.
In-game days = Equals the current date in the game. An example would be the present day in the game would be the 20th, so that's the in-game calendar day.

Dylan, Ellie, and some other characters aging is due to Patreon policy for the most part.

Current Day/PD:
1688659258245.png

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
#L&P Liar
I think he will make statements like this to comfort us after the Sam's events. L&P's statements about Dylan I think he may have made statements like that to comfort us that Dylan would catch up or pass on Sam's progress. If Dylan is really going to catch up on Sam's progress in this event, shouldn't this event have the same animations as Sam's?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how this scene can be a catch-up or pass on Sam's progress. Also, he has also removed the animations in this event. Let's see how Dylan catches up with Sam's progress in this tiny event.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
I think he will make statements like this to comfort us after the Sam's events. L&P's statements about Dylan I think he may have made statements like that to comfort us that Dylan would catch up or pass on Sam's progress. If Dylan is really going to catch up on Sam's progress in this event, shouldn't this event have the same animations as Sam's?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how this scene can be a catch-up or pass on Sam's progress. Also, he has also removed the animations in this event. Let's see how Dylan catches up with Sam's progress in this tiny event.
If it’s to comfort us then it will definitely backfire on him cause it’s now equivalent to lying to patrons & those who follows the game and also because of that statement it increases the expectations and now even if the update is good it may not be enough to satisfy those expectations.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Bright side is L&P is still continuing to make this game hotter and playable unlike John and watching my wife the both are so close to being abandoned if they are not already all they need is the tag put on them

Mar 30, 2023

He know nothing

View attachment 2748971
View attachment 2748972
IMG_20230706_235329.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes